Match fixing: Satta bazar ki jai ho..

Sur_Sangam thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Match fixing is in the news after Bob Woolmer's death..Earlier Sarfaraz Nawaz (Pakistan's ex captain)made the statement that Pakistan match against Ireland was fixed..later he changed his statement saying it was West Indies match with Pak which was fixed...He did not had enough evidence but said on the basis of the body language of the Pakistan Players.According to him their body language didn't show that they wanted to win the match..

According to star news lot of investigative agencies knew about that the match between Pakistan and Ireland was fixed..About 500 crores of  satta goes on with each match of the world cup..According to the investigative agencies 13000 crores of satta is estimated to be on this world cup..

New reports coming out from Jamaica Radio tells that Bob Woolmer was strangulated..Per Sarfaraz Nawaz it should be related to match fixing..

What if the match between India and Srilanka is fixed? Now we need to closely watch the body language of the players..Need to closely watch if the catch was dropped intentionally or it dropped by chance..So we will have a fixed drop, fixed sixer, fixed four, fixed bowled and so on and so forth..What are your thoughts on these new money making match fixing scandals?

Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-frost thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
u noe....the first match that they lost against bangladesh.....i didnt see it properly as i had class.....but my uncles and grandfather were saying that it was most likely becuz of match fixing satta...

they mentioned that india also goes into hundreds of crores for match fixing....and most probably the satta was on sehwag and sachin for that match...

i dont noe...i love the indian team too much to think it was a satta.....but we've seen it happen earlier...

i hope they win the match this time around....satta or no satta...
mango-frost thumbnail
btwwww.....i duno how this satta stuff works...i mean...if sum1 is betting on u....shudnt u win the match?? 😕 😕 😕 wat do u get if u lose??? 😕 how does the satta bazar work?
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: srk_lover

btwwww.....i duno how this satta stuff works...i mean...if sum1 is betting on u....shudnt u win the match?? 😕 😕 😕 wat do u get if u lose??? 😕 how does the satta bazar work?

I myself don't know  exactly how it works..but looks like it is a kinda gambling..

No body will believe that Pakistan can loose against Ireland and will bet for Pakistan win..and if the match is fixed and you know the inside info you will bet for Pakistan loss....Lot of investigative agencies in India knew that Pak Ireland is fixed according to star news..Looks like an international scandal

Edited by Sur_Sangam - 17 years ago
Russell2k5 thumbnail
Why is it that when India or Pakistan loose I hear of match fixing? Bak in 2003, when India lost to Aus I heard of match fixing. Pakistan was just out of form. They really did look they wanted to win even after dismal 132. Even Aussies lost to Bangladesh and couldnt defend their 249, so why not India???
So if IND looses to SL, it's fixed? SL is in great form and is one of the favs to win the cup. Their bowling is top notch and their batting isnt much away from India either.
Sur_Sangam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Russell2k5

Why is it that when India or Pakistan loose I hear of match fixing? Bak in 2003, when India lost to Aus I heard of match fixing. Pakistan was just out of form. They really did look they wanted to win even after dismal 132. Even Aussies lost to Bangladesh and couldnt defend their 249, so why not India???

So if IND looses to SL, it's fixed? SL is in great form and is one of the favs to win the cup. Their bowling is top notch and their batting isnt much away from India either.

India has banned Azharudin and few other players for life because of match fixing..Hansie cronzie of South Africa was a big name who was reported to be involved in Match fixing. He later died in an accident? You are right, why India and pakistan name comes up more than Australia and England.

Our own players like Sarfaraz Nawaaz and Manoj Prabhakar come out and say things like that..I have not heard about any body else pointing fingers at us..

kudi420 thumbnail
actually ........this all thing is a truth .....satta n all does exist ...but its not necesaary tht all the players r involved in it ....we have heard bout it so much tht even if the match isnt fixed ...we think tht it cud be fixed also....azhrudin, jadeja ....were the major players involved thts why they were banned. they get crores of rs for this ..thts why till now ...without doing anything these ppl r enjoying their lives. sum players who dun want to get into this politics r thrown out......sum frustrted ppl like manoj prabhakar n sarfaraz nawaz..who r thrown out later reveal all the secrets going on out of frustrtaion but noone blives them as they dun hav much proof.
though i havent heard sachin and ganguly involved in this ....but sehwaag ....i hav heard he too into all this.........(not sure)

sumone asked tht how it works..........well i have a slightest idea ....so i will tell u ....making runs ,winning r not in their hands cuz of the capablities of opponent team but losing n getting out is.
in the sattabazar ......the bet is according to the player and the team. like for eg in bangla n india team .....everyone thinks tht obviously india is a stronger team so india will win and thts why the bet is sumwat like ....if india wins ...the u get double ur money but if bangladesh win ....then u will get 10 times of ur money.....coz thts more unlikely. these ppl who hav contacts place their bets on bangladesh and contact 2-3 players and ask them not to play.(ofcourse offer money for tht or sumtimes these players only by otehr name places bets)...in this case .....few players dont play and during felilding and bowling also the same thing and the team loses and paisa hi paisa.

and the bets r placed on players also .....like if sehwaag is out on zero then this ...if he makes above 30 then so much amt and if he makes a century then this much time ur money will be doubled ...so according to the bets placed.......these ppl work .....more than 1000crores rs r placed in teh bets ...so u guys can imagine ....wat big racket is this!!!
and it exists everywhere ...in sum countries its too much like in india ,pakistan and south africa ....and in sum r less ...or havent got caught till now ...but it exists everywhere
i hope ur doubts r cleared! but its so disgusting juss coz of money how can u let ur country down ...when the whole country is looking upon u ......

mango-frost thumbnail
^^^^ wow.....thank u so much for writing all that...

yeah it makes much more sense.....so the money is always higher on the unlikely part....which is a strong team losing.....so ppl bet on the unlikely more to get more money.....but to actually win that money.....they need the team to lose....so they call the players and bribe them with a good amount....that way the team loses and the unlikely part happens....adn they are loaded....

okkkkkkkkkk........i didnt noe that more money was placed in the unlikely category.....i thut ppl just bet....so i was like why cant they bet that india will win!!! lolllll.....but now i realize that to lose itz in ur control...so itz much easier that way....

all makes sense now......and yes....truely very disgusting...they bring shame to the country and their fans....and let the whole team down.....just for money...goodnesss!!!
mini2390 thumbnail

Thats just crazy... and especially wen such stuff cums from Sarfaraz Nawaz, hes just too much, apart from being a good cricketer, the guy doznt know wat hes saying!

Sarfaraz Nawaz is the FIRST person out of all ex cricketers to say that that specific match was fixed wnenever pak loses!! its not just today, but every match that pak loses miserably.... i mean seriously how can a match be fixed every time? and then he never has any proof at all, but keeps on going on wid his statements, cuz the bofd language of the palyers said so?????? 😕 i mean wat is the team supposed to do wne they know that they played horribly, they arent going to smile all around, are they?

Sarfaraz Nawaz stated in a newspaper that i just saw a day before that the match against Ire and WI was fixed!! and who did he blame it on... Mohammed Yousef, Inzi and Shoaib MAlik!!!!! 😕 😕 😕 out of all ppl, this guy blames it on these three ppl, widout any proof openyly and then too on tv as well!... i on one hand cant believe wat he says, he blames it always one pak players, andn then he picks those three players whom have never done such a thing ever! if this guyy can take names openly just like that, as he has always done thne im not surprised!

i didnt at all consider this as match fixing, but still who knows? but wen i hear such stuff from Sarfaraz Nawa, who has nothing nice to say ever wen pak loses, i cant say anything but this, that this  guy has a habit of naming specific players for match fixing after every miserable pak defeat!! 😡mI always hear him saying that, so i expected that from him once again!

Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
aishiya thumbnail
uffffff.... ye mafia... 😡