Rules & Announcements

Is it Only me or is it really changed! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

sai14

IF-Dazzler

sai14

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 8:06pm | IP Logged

I agree w/ priya didi. If there is any way where we can color code the user name list like we did before it would be great. this way we can easily see which mod is online!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is it Only me or is it really changed! (Page 2)" in Rules & Announcements forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Maybe we can have a list of global mods on the top of the page like how it used to be earler, and who ever is online is in a diff. colour and others in a nuetral colour.  that way, if we ever have any probs, we know which global mod is around and ask for help.  Now, in the new system, we have to scroll thru a huge page of guests and users to come to the global mods or other mods and its kinda difficult... more scrolling.

and can we have the names of the mods/ viewbies on the top of each section page or near the icon on the home page with the same colour coded thing.  So that if we ever need to pass on info, we know who is around.  Sometimes, when going thru diff. sections, we see soemthing which needs to be got to the attention of resp. section head.  if we know who is around, this gets done easily. 

OodlesDoodles

IF-Veteran Member

OodlesDoodles

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Vijay not all the user names are coming up as I think there is more names and we get only as many as the table besides there are so many guests. Can we have it set up as the same way as it was on teh homepage color coded and without all the details. 

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
if that can happen, it will be great... it took me forever to scroll down to find one user.... 

the first time i checked, priya who was online, was not shown online
and then when i checked again, her name was at the very bottom of the screen and i had to wait forever for the page to load.

vijay

Admin Group

vijay

Site Admin

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

Hi All,

That was a temporary fix. I will be updating that soon.Smile

So color coding and other stuffs will be back.

Cheers,
Vijay

Minnie

IF-Veteran Member

Minnie

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Vijay, can we seriously consider having the names of the section mods up in each section like we have in IF.in? With so many sections in place and numbers of mods increasing manifold, it is very difficult to remember who looks after which section.

Please consider it if possible.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

IF-Sizzlerz

~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 1:14am | IP Logged

i also liked it the origional way better but i guess v all gotta live wif it..gud thing itz temporary

yea n going 2 the active users list would b easy if the list were organized

can u color code it just like the other list?

another request........is there a way 2 get rid of all the guests/anonymous users? bcuz it jus takes up space and makes it harder 2 find the pppl v r looking 4

amreen1409

IF-Dazzler

amreen1409

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 2:28am | IP Logged
One more suggestion: Is there a way we can put alerts on our friends.. so when they come online we will know automatically?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Rules & Announcements Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.