~*~Runaway~*~Finale Pg145 - Page 103

Posted: 16 years ago
the ending was perfect!!!!! awww love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolz they ran away...again! haha. so dilip is okay right. good. aww everyone has someone and babies!!! i love babies!!!. but dude, they need a new house. lolz. aww okay. im done
oh Rach....I loved it...indeed a perfect ending....well do continue your new ff soon, Gen-X....I really loved this ff a well.........I'm sorry that I haven't been reading many fanfics recently...at the moment...I'm planning to catch up on all your ffs now.......at least I'm done with this now...lol.....well Rach...as I always say...You are an awesome writer..... 😊
i must sat that was a really good fanfic u masde and the ending wthat was just really good so are ur otherfanfics and i hope u write more in da future
aaaaaaaaaa my god!! Di! i can't blev its ended, but my, my.. i LOVED the endin! and yes, it WOZ the PERFECT endin!! absoultly amazin!!! awwww i fort the girl (n guy) hu reminded ak of themselvs woz tooo clevr, and jus gr8!!!
u no i reeeeeeeely enjoyd this ff n so i am quite dissapointed i dint read d "last part" earlier
but stil, it woz definetly a lovely finishin 2 such an outstandin, n simply mindblowin ff!!!
awwww, di!! i want a copy of d ff!!!!!!! its.. jus.. butiful 😆
dii!! cant w8 4 ur new ff!! im gonna go c if u'v alredy startd it.. lol if u no wot i mean..
xx MWAH xx
xx MWAH xx
xxMWAHxx
🤗
👏   👏   👏   👏 SUPER-DUPER FF!!!
Posted: 15 years ago

I read da entire FF it was jst Fab 👏 👏 👏 da bit where Angad is callin his mom Mother in law n dad Father in law was so funny n how all da brothers use da sme bathroom was hilarious 😆 was soo glad dat Dilip was alive at da end n it was a perfect endin with da entire family being 2gethr n da kids 😛 even loved da way AK runaway with ther child to spend time 2gethr n see da guy n girl in who thy see a glimpse of themselves 😃