Why cant arjun accepts bhumi

Abhilasha_Yadav thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i cant simply understand that why arjun is not accepting bhumi as her wife.i think he still loves that stupid shefali. i hate shefali,she is very rude.What do u think abt this guys.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mera_zahaan thumbnail
he is one duffer only, he sees bhumi (his bhavnri) just as a friend. he better shouldn't have married her just to prove how great he is.
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

yah for a sec. i felt that he just didnt want her to get married to that budhdha guy so he got married to her.....sympathy....

lets hope he gets his sence and starts loving her....cuz shefali's going to take advantage of this situation.....

vivacioussky thumbnail

I kinda expected this too happen. They were best friends and Arjun married her out of guilt, i think. He feels responsible for her badnaami and hence married her to save her honour or some such thing.

It would really be awkward if they did suddenly accepted each other...wouldnt make sense anyways. But if I think they are going to get closer this way, we'll have more of Arjun Bhoomi moments in this serial. Now thats something I wanna look forward to.

mera_zahaan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vivacioussky

I kinda expected this too happen. They were best friends and Arjun married her out of guilt, i think. He feels responsible for her badnaami and hence married her to save her honour or some such thing.

It would really be awkward if they did suddenly accepted each other...wouldnt make sense anyways. But if I think they are going to get closer this way, we'll have more of Arjun Bhoomi moments in this serial. Now thats something I wanna look forward to.

u are right! they need some time

Nankri thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't think Arjun loves Shefali anymore. With Bhoomi around, He will soon accept her as his wife
justchill thumbnail
I think its natural to have such a reaction !
fazool thumbnail
u guys r absolutely rite.. y doesnt he realize he luves bhunvri.... but he needs time so lets give him.. he wud soon realize the truth!!😉😃
raheeb thumbnail

yea lateer on he ll love bhomi

bubblyblue thumbnail
ya.. he still loves her thru care, concern, friend etc... well, ab tak ke liye yehi kafi hai.. it'll b good to see how he falls in love..😉