Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Why do starting loves is special --

clownmax thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
why is love is always so special before marriage and after marriage it like just a word ....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

biatchali thumbnail
alot of people mainly gyals i supoz have alot of tymes on dere hand b4 marriage they read romance novels...boys go out and about they see people falling in love ..and we live in a world wheer marriage is not considered gd enough anymore unless it strts wid love..this affects us those who are not married and are serching..we want LOVE...but once ure married u settle u have other things on ure mind and stuff that love is nothin its more about compramise and kids...thats jus ma opinion...mind u it changes wid tyme so.. lol its ma opinion 4 now πŸ˜†
*dels* thumbnail

Originally posted by: clownmax

why is love is always so special before marriage and after marriage it like just a word ....

After marriage, there are more responsibilities. It's not like husband and wife don't love each other any more but they don't get much time to spend with each other because they have kids or they might be busy with jobs. Though they are busy, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. They are doing all this to make everyone happy and  so that their kids would have a comfortable life ahead. It's true that when you have kids, you are more concerned about their future and nothing else. That's like the biggest responsibility when you become parents. But love doesn't die out.

completely agree with *dels*
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *dels*

After marriage, there are more responsibilities. It's not like husband and wife don't love each other any more but they don't get much time to spend with each other because they have kids or they might be busy with jobs. Though they are busy, it doesn't mean they don't love each other. They are doing all this to make everyone happy and  so that their kids would have a comfortable life ahead. It's true that when you have kids, you are more concerned about their future and nothing else. That's like the biggest responsibility when you become parents. But love doesn't die out.

yep...I agree with u...

and also starting of everything is exciting...but it doesn't stay the same all the time...I sometimes become shocked when I see ppl loving each other after so longπŸ˜•

bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† exactly what srk meant in chalte chalte when he said "ab to shaadi ho gayi hai na" πŸ˜†

it's bound to happen. πŸ˜›
asma14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *~Sapna~*

yep...I agree with u...

and also starting of everything is exciting...but it doesn't stay the same all the time...I sometimes become shocked when I see ppl loving each other after so longπŸ˜•

true. beforte you're married, you have all the time in the world to do anything, and you're not around the person as much, but after marriage you get used to having the person around you 24/7 so you don't appreciate what you have as much

~Shumii~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: asma14

true. beforte you're married, you have all the time in the world to do anything, and you're not around the person as much, but after marriage you get used to having the person around you 24/7 so you don't appreciate what you have as much

exactly,but tht does not mean tht love is invisible,i am sure every couple shares some time with each other,which is special for them,also before marriage saying "i luv u" and all but after marriage maybe the language of love just differs,just holding the hand of each other in the morning or even just a few words of love and little caring makes a huge difference after a days of tiring work.Love just becomes mature after marriage,there is the difference between luv before marriage and after it.
love is styl special after marriage, its juz pyar dikhane ka tareeka gets diffrnt i guess
clownmax thumbnail
No one predicts loves goes away after marriage..but after marraige too much responsibility come along and loves takes a back seat...