Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Jia

IF-Rockerz

Jia

-

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Hey Friends,Hug

How is everyone doing? If you have your spring break going on, hope you are having loads of fun! To add to your fun, we have yet another garama garam member on the hot seat!!Big smile

First, a big thanks to Tiya for being our last member of the week. It was a pleasure getting to know you better. Embarrassed Our next MOTW is really active in CFC. She is an *trying to put on the aussie accent* austrayyyyliyan and loves her home town a lot! She can talk and talk and talk and.....talk some more.WinkLOL She is really active in the Akshay FC, and her love for him can be seen in her long posts for him and the rest of the akshay fans. She has met him, Vidya and Riteish! Yeshh, she is one lucky girl. She is extremely sweet, caring, intelligent, beautiful (inside and out) and a great friend.Embarrassed Give it up for a very special...

bewafa aka Ena!!

Congrats meri bewafa ladkiHug

Here is some info about her:

Name: Ena

Profession: Sandwich Artist! LOLWink I work at my Subway...

Country of residence:Australia!! All hail Aus!WinkLOL

I am hooked up the Fan Club section because: Because heaps of crazy people here! LOL

My hobbies,
more abt me: just the usual...i don't like talking about myself...so this MOTW business is gonna be very hard!LOL

My personality in brief:um...well one thing, i hate racists...and people who create trouble for the sake of it...and i don't understand how people can be so serious about something, that they forget about the people around them...oooohhhh i remembered something about me! i love to procrastinate!LOL

My favorite:
~Colour: All colours...but pink on msn! LOL
~Sport: Soccer!!!!!! I swear, Italy cheated Wink!! [in that match against Aus] and WE got kicked out of the world cup! LOLWink Swimming, Rugby League...Cricket i guess
~Food: I love Food! except for mushrooms, broccoli, avocado, pickles, olives LOL
~Song/Movie: I love all songs, old and new...movies...i LOVE the old movies...and the movies i watched when growin up [the terrible 90s ones!LOL] and most recent movies...just don't like the Murder kinda moviesDead

Favorite celebrity: I'm sure NOONE can tell from my siggy! LOL 1.) AKSHAY KUMAR!!!! and then 2.)SRK, Sallu...Amir...and then everyone else.....LOL Oh, and i should do the actresses too huh? Um...Kajol and Madhuri, Preity....and i like all the old people too!LOL like Dharamendra, Vinod Khanna etc

Favorite fan club:  AKKI club! I've joined the SRK and Sallu clubs too...but i hardly get the time to go to the Akki club...let alone other ones LOL and i think i'vw joined other clubs too...not sureConfusedLOL

What I like best @ IF and celebrity fan club section? Everyone is always really excited and willing to help! and you can chat to ANYONE, and be sure that they will reply just as enthusiastically

What i would like to see more @ IF and/or in the Celebrity Fan Club section: Um...CFC...would love to see more participation in contests...IF...well, when i sometimes forget to log in, and then am at a topic and i want to reply...when i log in then, i would prefer it if after the log in, you're taken to the page you were on, rather than the main page...Embarrassed...coz sometimes u can lose wat page of the topic u were on LOL i'm lazy i know!LOL

Hope you have a grilling week, Ena!Evil Smile

CFC Dev Team

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Our member of the week is very bewafa!*" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Deep~

IF-Stunnerz

~Deep~

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Congratulations Ena! Tongue

username88

IF-Sizzlerz

username88

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 4:45am | IP Logged
congratz ena
will grill u soon hehe Tongue

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Congratulations! Clap Here are my questions :

Q1: Who do u think Aki dear suits the best with?
Q2: Who is ur favourite on-screen jodi?
Q3: Which is your favourite indian tv programmer/serial?
Q4: Which is ur all time favourite movie?
Q5: Whom do u like better with Akshay : Twinkle or Priyanka? Embarrassed

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Woohoo... CONGRATS Ena! Hug

I'm usually not one to grill someone too much but I have this weird urge to do so with you! Big smile

Hehehe... I'll be back! Muahahaha! Wink

Leenasmg

IF-Sizzlerz

Leenasmg

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Congrats Enaaa!! Hug Hug Hug
Will be back to grill u with my questions!! Evil Smile Evil Smile LOL

Tiya_I

IF-Rockerz

Tiya_I

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

Congrats Enaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!Clap