Harry Potter

but DEADLY *SPOILER WARNING*

sugar plum thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

after reading the chapter "VOLDEMORT'S REQUEST"... i thought about how silent and quiet his trsnsformation had been: from respected headboy and teachers' pet to the most feared and hated dark wizard of all time!!!

i wonder what made him plunge soo deep; head first into these vile deeds!!! may his soul rest in peace... not coz i like him... but because... if his aatma continues to bhatak after his death the world is done for!!!

and even though it was being kept secret... even though voldy knew dumbledore could get any information he wanted... voldy still got surprised when he found out that dumbledore knew all bout the death eaters!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lamasat thumbnail

i still didn't see why voldemort was so scared of dumbledore

daniel_4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

same here, maybe it is coz ermmm ðŸ¤”.. i don't know
blughost91 thumbnail
Like Lamasat said, I also don't understand why Voldy is so scared of Dumbledore...
april_angel thumbnail
Well... think of it this way, if Dumbledore first showed Riddle how to-- let's say --magic. Maybe he found him intimedating! But on the topic of Horcruxes, maybe Harry's a horcrux. I mean, wouldn't that actually secure his immortality? Just a thought.
Lamasat thumbnail
that's a good idea but that means for voldemort to die, harry has 2 kill himself first which means the book is ruined lol.. i dont think rowling wants to kill harry off be4 voldemort
natasha-remix thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i-feel..voldemort~n~harry both die..in..bk..7
Mrs.Brett Lee thumbnail
Ya agree with Nagad cutest. I don't want HArry to die. 😭
meha thumbnail
Oh i just hope that harry with ron and hermione will be happy at end! i mean no one dies!
Morgoth thumbnail

Do you think its possible that the Love Potion which Merope gave Tom Sr. had side effects? Such as causing possible dementia in the child...

JKR said several times that LV was a psychopath. Most psychos/terrorists have had a bad childhood or have been brainwashed.

It reminds me of how inbreeding in humans causes deformities, etc.

[quote=april_angel]But on the topic of Horcruxes, maybe Harry's a horcrux. I mean, wouldn't that actually secure his immortality? Just a thought.[/quote]

I dont think Harry is a Horcrux. That would mean that Voldy's soul is in Harry and that Voldy is in a way possessing him.

The Diary was the 1st horcrux and it was so evil that it nearly killed Ginny.

Dumbledore's hand turned black and dead upon destroying Slytherin's ring...

Each horcrux is full of evil, but Harry is NOT. He still has the one thing Voldy does not have -i.e Love for others...

Initially, Voldy could not even touch Harry! Wouldn't he be able to if it was his own soul?