Fashion and Beauty

Winter Accessories!!

Poll Question: What’s one winter accessory that you don’t leave the house without?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
8 [66.67%]
2 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
2 [16.67%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 8:12pm | IP Logged

Well ...obviously we wear jackets.. DUH. Big smile  But what's the one winter accessory that you don't leave the house without??  Well because you know it keeps you warm.. or just beacuse it's your fave! TongueBig smile

---------

Humm .. I'll go down the poll choices Tongue.  Firstly, the 1 winter accessory I usually always have with me, is my scarf!!  I NEED it!  It keeps me really warm, and it's also pretty Tongue.  It's brown and gold.  There is more brown, and the gold is the design on it.  Umm ..actually I don't own legwarmers, but I've seen people use them.. they're okay, I guess.  I use to have earmuffs when I was smaller!  I remember!  hehe.  But my friend.. she LOVES them.  She has this purple one..and she wears it.. haha.. and she LOVES it. =)  I usually don't wear hats or beanies ---(http://www.blueprintskateboards.com/images/BEANIES.jpg) .. if I have a sweater on, and it has a hood on .. then I just wear that hood.  I have these mittens that I think are really nice.. but I don't always wear them.  And those boots...that people keep on wearing..hehe..I think some of them look nice, but I unno..it's just not me.  So I don't own a pair.

Alriteee..over to you guys. Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DivyaDscarletteblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Winter Accessories!!" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
definitely boots and scarf.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I voted boots. I liked the fashionable that were out. I just had to get a pair Big smile
I wear legwarmers too they are great in the winter. I gt cold really easily and legwarmers do wonders! Big smile

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 8:18am | IP Logged

Definitely my cute boots and a scarf - even though it is almost never actually cold enough to warrant the use of a scarf, its a definite fashion accessory! LOL

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 10:22am | IP Logged
scarff!!! definitely!!! gt a new pink scarf for my bday frm a frend.. n i looove it!! always used to go out wearing it!! n cz it keeps me warm... its even better! Big smile

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged
Well... the boots are a necessity for me as I am a crazy fan of footwear so I've voted for the scarf as my favorite winter accessory! Along with the shoes, a cute scarf in the winter can really bring an entire outfit together! Tongue

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
boot and scarf definately

Post Reply New Post

Go to top