Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sugar plum

Goldie

sugar plum

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 7:45am | IP Logged
dumbledore simply rocks!! i have no words fpr him!!! all i can say is that the way he procured those awesome memories is fantastic... including the way he deals with voldemort!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dumbledore ROCKS book 6 *SPOILER ALERT*" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 12:07pm | IP Logged

ya he does actually rocks !!!!!!!!!

sangi

Goldie

sangi

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
u guyz r ryte dumbledore rox.... and dumbledore weakened himself... he died... i was actually crying....seriously... i hate snape 4 kiilling dumbledore....and have sworn not 2 4give him even if my life was depended on it....

wat abt u guyz????

kyphfanz

IF-Dazzler

kyphfanz

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
i love dumbledore..i was crying while ..i read that part where he pleded to snape...i just hate snape!!!!...........my was so shocked n my eyes like poped out when i saw that he was dead!!!Cry

blughost91

Goldie

blughost91

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
OMG I can't believe that Snape of all people killed Dumbledore! I mean Dumbledore trusted Snape more than anybody! Even when he was at his last breath he still called for Snape! I had thought Snape had probably faked the killing...like he pointed at somewhere else or something and that Dumbledore would come back alive...I they were pretending to kill him off...then I realized that it wasn't fake...it was all tru! I started to cry so much! But why Dumbledore? He was like Harry's mentor! I mean like a guide that can tell him when he should do things and when he shouldn't! But I guess it was for the best...I mean Harry can't always have Dumbledore protecting him...But why is it always the good to go first?

Clana_621

Goldie

Clana_621

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
yea exactly i was like maybe snape faked the curse or something but he didnt god I HATE SNAPE!!! And i was also crying and after tht i couldnt go to sleep beacause i couldnt help thinking that Dumbledore is gone!Cry

Lamasat

Lamasat

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:40pm | IP Logged

blughost91: "I had thought Snape had probably faked the killing...like he pointed at somewhere else or something and that Dumbledore would come back alive...I they were pretending to kill him off...then I realized that it wasn't fake...it was all tru!"

me too! i reread it over and over to see if there was a gap and was hoping that when hagrid n harry reached him on the ground, he'd be fine. i even thought that may be the horcrux would protect him or something. its ridiculous. why did HE out of all the people have to die and its SNAPE who did it! SNAPE! i must say.. even tho i hate this ending, j.k rowling has succeeded at shocking me

SugarNSpice615

Groupbie

SugarNSpice615

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:31pm | IP Logged
I couldn't get the book on Friday night so I came online and read a short spoiler thing which tells the BASIC story of HBP--- I was soooo shocked when read Dumbledore died---I thought it was going 2 b Hagrid or something

Post Reply New Post

Go to top