Sapna di - Page 4

Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

no I saw the real one with her...

it was the fake one...man i am good at making fake ppl look like real ppl..i should go inot the make fake ppl bussiness...lolzz

Originally posted by Miss Candy

Thanx for the real one!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ue welcome..anything else?? or should i say anyone else??

N what do I get?? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

whoever gives me the better dealโ€ฆI'll support themโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† c'mon yaarโ€ฆget me something toooโ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
uffff pagal both of them sapna and anjali ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

N what do I get?? ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

whoever gives me the better dealโ€ฆI'll support themโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† c'mon yaarโ€ฆget me something toooโ€ฆ.. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†
hmm...want me to make a fight so me and u sit together and watch...u will have fun๐Ÿ˜‰

par u will have to support me..๐Ÿ˜†

Fineโ€ฆ.considering anji's has not yet given me anythingโ€ฆ.i'll support u for now.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

So whose fighting with whom???? ๐Ÿ˜• ..vaise koi bhi ho....mujhe to fight dekhni hai bas... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by Aftab''s Anjali

it was the fake one...man i am good at making fake ppl look like real ppl..i should go inot the make fake ppl bussiness...lolzz

hey if u can make fake ppl so well i wuldnt mind having a fake one s long s he looks real u know wat i mean..lol.. u can keep the real on to ur self n i can have the fake one..๐Ÿ˜‰

Fineโ€ฆ.considering anji's has not yet given me anythingโ€ฆ.i'll support u for now.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

So whose fighting with whom???? ๐Ÿ˜• ..vaise koi bhi ho....mujhe to fight dekhni hai bas... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†

hmm...still thinking yaar...well according to my list...u and Miss Candy r the next two victims๐Ÿ˜†

ask for anything...food?? actors?? gifts?? Jaan bein manglo..and i will give it to u...u just ask...but u gotta take my side..Sapna id is EVIL...my side plz plz plzz

Originally posted by miss17

hey if u can make fake ppl so well i wuldnt mind having a fake one s long s he looks real u know wat i mean..lol.. u can keep the real on to ur self n i can have the fake one..๐Ÿ˜‰

sure...but fake who...who can i order for u??

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

hmm...still thinking yaar...well according to my list...u and Miss Candy r the next two victims๐Ÿ˜†
why me? ๐Ÿ˜ญ