Posted: 17 years ago
Originally posted by: sweethoney06

yes that's cuz u keep making mean and evil posts abt me😭

and thx AnjiπŸ˜ƒ

ur welcome..anytime!!

Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm on Anju's side. She said that she'll give me Hrithik. 😳 I can't say no to that. πŸ˜ƒ *hugs Hrithik* *screaming out loud in his ears* I LOVE U. I LOVE U. I LOV U. I LOV U. I LOV U. πŸ€—
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Miss Candy

I'm on Anju's side. She said that she'll give me Hrithik. 😳 I can't say no to that. πŸ˜ƒ *hugs Hrithik* *screaming out loud in his ears* I LOVE U. I LOVE U. I LOV U. I LOV U. I LOV U. πŸ€—

ohh man..she fooled u too? that is not Hrithik...πŸ˜† that is a fake the fake Hrithik...the real one is with Anji...I just saw them together..now come to my side...we will kidnap Hrithik for uπŸ˜‰
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was so mean!! I want the real one. NOW!! 😑
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

come to my side...and I have Saira with me too...who has been really good with all these kidnapping and robbing bank things...u will get him soonπŸ˜‰
angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey guys i wonder y u all are against sapna. She seems to be so nice n sweet. Huh. I m on her side. And anji stop being mean to ur sis and if u promise to give Hrithik make sure u give d real one. I like him too.
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: miss17

Hey guys i wonder y u all are against sapna. She seems to be so nice n sweet. Huh. I m on her side. And anji stop being mean to ur sis and if u promise to give Hrithik make sure u give d real one. I like him too.

abh mein kya karoon..u like him too? 😭
~Anji~ thumbnail

no worries..i gave u the real one..and the fake one was with me..i did that coz i knew Sapna di would want to kidnapp one from me..so i made a fake one..and took it outside with me..so no worries...u have the real one!!!!

Originally posted by: miss17

U think i am mean? 😭

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 17 years ago
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

no worries..i gave u the real one..and the fake one was with me..i did that coz i knew Sapna di would want to kidnapp one from me..so i made a fake one..and took it outside with me..so no worries...u have the real one!!!!

U think i am mean? 😭

no I saw the real one with her...