~Anji~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

😭Hello everyone...i am back!!! See i have been away for a while..coz i had lots of porjects and tests..but now i am back..in a good mood to talk about Sapna di!!!

For some ppl who dont know me...i am Anjali...Sapna di real younger sis...i am 14...and Sapna di is 6 years older than me..can u believe it...6 years!!!! she is old...well neways...lets talk about some evil times of di..

First..one day we were having dinner..i took my egg rolls for lunch...and Sapna di had hers during dinner time..she had one left..and i sai he can i have that..and she said..no...then she is like...i will give it to u if u pay me 10 bucks..and i love food..so i ran to my room..grabed 10 bucks and handed over to her😭 once i ate the eggroll..i was really sad...

Another thing...well last year i had my grad...i borrowed her dress..her earrings..her braclet, her shoes, and her necklace...so i wore all of thet all ready..and she says..u do know the earring..necklace, shoes, and braclet are each 200 IF points...so i had to agree..and she made the dress 1000 points..and u know how hard i worked to get my points to like 3000 and then i was down to like 1000...😭

Another thing...so one day we r both getting ready to go somewhere..and i am wearing black..so i was gonna carry my black purse with me..but the night before she says..hey i want ur black purse..so i say..yea ohh well..she has always helped me..so lets just let her borrow it..so i give it to her..the next day we r getting ready to go..so i ask to borrow her sweater..and she says..no..but after i begged begged begged her..so then she said yes...

So lets discuss her evilness and then we will discuss her niceness..lolzz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sapna thats so mean, be nice to your sister she is so much younger than you, dont worry anjali you can join me sam/saira and candy and naina and sehrish and the others πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
oye Anji...I thought when u come back u will be changed and will become a bit mature...but nah u r same old, bad, evil Anji...that bugs her di so much

well let me tell u guys the real story...for the eggroll...I didn't want to sell it at all...but she begged and just to joke with her I said how about u buy it and i was about to say for $2 she said $5, then seeing her pay that much I thought I should make more money and I said no $10 and she agreed...not my fault...even mom and dad were there...they told her mnot to buy it but she didn't listen to them and bought it...

now about points...she just always loved my clothes...then y should I give to her for free? πŸ˜†
and Nug...u r supporting her? 😭
~Anji~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: kal-el

sapna thats so mean, be nice to your sister she is so much younger than you, dont worry anjali you can join me sam/saira and candy and naina and sehrish and the others πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

lolzz..aww..thanks for makign me feel better..and Sapna di....dont make up sotories..kk...btw John, shahid, Sanjay Suri, Aftab, Pulkit, Zahid, and Hritik ssay hi..they r all my hibbies sitting by me right now...lolzz

*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Aftab''s Anjali

lolzz..aww..thanks for makign me feel better..and Sapna di....dont make up sotories..kk...btw John, shahid, Sanjay Suri, Aftab, Pulkit, Zahid, and Hritik ssay hi..they r all my hibbies sitting by me right now...lolzz

aww.,..day dreaming again...πŸ˜†
Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Sapna quit being so mean to her... πŸ˜† I think she is daydreaming too. Sounds just right.
kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
omg
you are both pagal, an eggroll for 10 dollars jeez
sapna she is your sis how can you take money off her?
right now girls kiss and make up and anjali as for hubbies you are to young get rid of them or i will have no choice but to arrest them πŸ˜†
*~Sapna~* thumbnail

omg
right now girls kiss and make up and anjali as for hubbies you are to young get rid of them or i will have no choice but to arrest them πŸ˜†

Yay....Anji's hubbies r gonna get arrest... no wait a min...I like some of them...so Nug papa can u plz give me the ones that I like and the rest u can arrestπŸ˜†

and Miss.Candy jee...r u supporting me or Anji?

~Anji~ thumbnail

omg

no worries..its all good...we have discussed this with the police and they r good with it..so no areesting needs to be done!!!

Miss Candy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm sure don't need ALL of them. πŸ˜† keep one and pass the rest around.