Page 1 of 19

Page 1
Page   of 19
Page 2 Page 19

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

CryHello everyone...i am back!!! See i have been away for a while..coz i had lots of porjects and tests..but now i am back..in a good mood to talk about Sapna di!!!

For some ppl who dont know me...i am Anjali...Sapna di real younger sis...i am 14...and Sapna di is 6 years older than me..can u believe it...6 years!!!! she is old...well neways...lets talk about some evil times of di..

First..one day we were having dinner..i took my egg rolls for lunch...and Sapna di had hers during dinner time..she had one left..and i sai he can i have that..and she said..no...then she is like...i will give it to u if u pay me 10 bucks..and i love food..so i ran to my room..grabed 10 bucks and handed over to herCry once i ate the eggroll..i was really sad...

Another thing...well last year i had my grad...i borrowed her dress..her earrings..her braclet, her shoes, and her necklace...so i wore all of thet all ready..and she says..u do know the earring..necklace, shoes, and braclet are each 200 IF points...so i had to agree..and she made the dress 1000 points..and u know how hard i worked to get my points to like 3000 and then i was down to like 1000...Cry

Another thing...so one day we r both getting ready to go somewhere..and i am wearing black..so i was gonna carry my black purse with me..but the night before she says..hey i want ur black purse..so i say..yea ohh well..she has always helped me..so lets just let her borrow it..so i give it to her..the next day we r getting ready to go..so i ask to borrow her sweater..and she says..no..but after i begged begged begged her..so then she said yes...

So lets discuss her evilness and then we will discuss her niceness..lolzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kal-el

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sapna di" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 1:59am | IP Logged
sapna thats so mean, be nice to your sister she is so much younger than you, dont worry anjali you can join me sam/saira and candy and naina and sehrish and the others LOL LOL LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 11:01am | IP Logged
oye Anji...I thought when u come back u will be changed and will become a bit mature...but nah u r same old, bad, evil Anji...that bugs her di so much

well let me tell u guys the real story...for the eggroll...I didn't want to sell it at all...but she begged and just to joke with her I said how about u buy it and i was about to say for $2 she said $5, then seeing her pay that much I thought I should make more money and I said no $10 and she agreed...not my fault...even mom and dad were there...they told her mnot to buy it but she didn't listen to them and bought it...

now about points...she just always loved my clothes...then y should I give to her for free? LOL
and Nug...u r supporting her? Cry

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

sapna thats so mean, be nice to your sister she is so much younger than you, dont worry anjali you can join me sam/saira and candy and naina and sehrish and the others LOL LOL LOL

lolzz..aww..thanks for makign me feel better..and Sapna di....dont make up sotories..kk...btw John, shahid, Sanjay Suri, Aftab, Pulkit, Zahid, and Hritik ssay hi..they r all my hibbies sitting by me right now...lolzz

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 6:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aftab''s Anjali

lolzz..aww..thanks for makign me feel better..and Sapna di....dont make up sotories..kk...btw John, shahid, Sanjay Suri, Aftab, Pulkit, Zahid, and Hritik ssay hi..they r all my hibbies sitting by me right now...lolzz
aww.,..day dreaming again...LOL

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Sapna quit being so mean to her... LOL I think she is daydreaming too. Sounds just right.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 1:57am | IP Logged
omg
you are both pagal, an eggroll for 10 dollars jeez
sapna she is your sis how can you take money off her?
right now girls kiss and make up and anjali as for hubbies you are to young get rid of them or i will have no choice but to arrest them LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kal-el

omg
you are both pagal, an eggroll for 10 dollars jeez
sapna she is your sis how can you take money off her?
right now girls kiss and make up and anjali as for hubbies you are to young get rid of them or i will have no choice but to arrest them LOL
Yay....Anji's hubbies r gonna get arrest... no wait a min...I like some of them...so Nug papa can u plz give me the ones that I like and the rest u can arrestLOL

and Miss.Candy jee...r u supporting me or Anji?

Post Reply New Post

Go to top