Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Anya-Hitomi

Anya-Hitomi

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:37am | IP Logged
Hello. I am new around here.

I have just finished Halfblood Prince twice... you can guess the rest. Lol.

Anyway, I don't think Snape is really evil even now. It was so sad that Snape had to kill Dumbeldore.

Do you think Harry will realize that Dumbeldore wanted Snape to kill him?

Edited by Anya-Hitomi - 18 July 2005 at 5:40am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Snape’s future role in Harry’s life?" in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mumbai_masti

mumbai_masti

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged
Angry

i hate snape....................harry should kill him in first chapter of HP7 Angry

Lamasat

Lamasat

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:18am | IP Logged

SPOILERS

Anya-Hitomi, you think that dumbledore WANTED snape to kill him?????? why would dumbledore want to die? well actually i honestly thought that maybe snape would FAKE killing dumbldore so he can get the death eaters away but that didnt happen

I highly doubt it. He was pleading "severus... severus" when snape showed up and he helped the death eaters escape and he fought harry, didn't he?

I really don't understand why dumbledore trusted him when no1 else did

Edited by Lamasat - 18 July 2005 at 11:29am

|Persephone|

IF-Veteran Member

|Persephone|

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:25am | IP Logged
omg!!! dumbledore died.....that sux!!!! i am so mad at jk rowling now Angry Angry Angry

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:50am | IP Logged
 OMG that is so bad.. i mean that the only person who was close to harry was dumbledore after siriud died and even he dies now.... i m kinda startin to hate J.K Rowling... i mean i m angry at her Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Anya-Hitomi

Anya-Hitomi

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 5:56am | IP Logged
Well, Dumbledore said "Severus... please..."

He was pleading. Maybe it was something to do with the potion - it was worse than Dumbledore had previously thought. Snape knows Leglimency. Maybe he found out that Dumbledore would be better off dead than alive with the potion-effects.

If Dumbledore wanted to be alive, then he would have said, "Severus... don't kill me..." or something along those lines.

Instead, he says, "Severus... please..."

It is an ambiguous request. Probably he didn't want other Death-Eaters to know that he was REQUESTING death rather to the contrary.

I know it sounds very far-fetched, but... that is what I thought. I still fully believe in Snape's innocence... or maybe I am just an avid Snape fan-girl. Snape Rules!

~Anya-Hitomi~

Anya-Hitomi

Anya-Hitomi

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged
And then another thing occured to me... Snape had so many chances to kill Harry but he didn't. He even stopped a Death-Eater albeit saying that Harry was to be killed by Voldemort alone. If Snape was a Death- Eater, won't he have killed Harry rather than just deflecting the curses Harry was throwing at him?

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 19 July 2005 at 12:19pm | IP Logged

my sister and i thought that snape was jus pretending to be on the dark lord's side like that guy... the DADA teacher in the first one ... pretended to be on dumbledore's side but was on voldermort side.... but he ( snape ) was horrible like in the 2 nd chapter.. i couldn't believe it Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top