Fashion and Beauty

eyeliner affects your eyesight? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

DivyaD

IF-Rockerz

DivyaD

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 6:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Reema_J

I don't think it's true AT ALL! I've been wearing eyeliner for many, many, many years now and I have perfect vision!

In fact, I've heard that if you use kajal or surma [Indian/Paki eyeliner], it actually improves your eyes! Confused

Absolutely... also, models, actresses, etc would be blind by the age of 35 if it did affect eyesight...Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "eyeliner affects your eyesight? (Page 2)" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

trina_saras

IF-Stunnerz

trina_saras

Posted: 06 March 2009 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
That is very interesting.   I do think eye makeup if it gets on contact lenses may interfere with it, make it dirty etc.   But kajal itself prevents infection by cleansing the eyelid and enourages growth of lashes.  It is Ayurvedic. 

VirgoChick

Goldie

VirgoChick

Posted: 15 April 2009 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Reema_J

I don't think it's true AT ALL! I've been wearing eyeliner for many, many, many years now and I have perfect vision!

In fact, I've heard that if you use kajal or surma [Indian/Paki eyeliner], it actually improves your eyes! Confused

hey i heard that to hehe ... that kajal .surma improves ur eyesight im not sure about eyeliner i only wore it couple of times do weddings and it did sting ? not sure about that x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top