Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
hey i started wearing eye liner and my eye sight has gone weak but thats due to stress from studies and stuff n hopefully it will get better but some of my freinds told me that by wearing eyeliner your eye sight goes worser is that true? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "eyeliner affects your eyesight?" in Fashion and Beauty forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Peanutt Butterr

IF-Dazzler

Peanutt Butterr

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
i had this frm my frend as well....and i think it' true Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

meghavi

IF-Veteran Member

meghavi

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Hummm.. it would be helpful if someone could find out through a internet source if this info is right or not! I tried looking for things related to eyeliner..and it damaging ur eyes or w/e..but really I can't find anything!

I always wear eyeliner...so I would like to know!!
Confused Confused

gk_09

Global Moderator

gk_09

BollyCurry Buzzer, Crazy Creatives

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
I hardly wear make-up so I cant say Embarrassed

bollycrazy

IF-Dazzler

bollycrazy

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 10:35am | IP Logged
i dnt think it does... Confused hw can it?? will try to find out...

Reema_J

IF-Sizzlerz

Reema_J

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
I don't think it's true AT ALL! I've been wearing eyeliner for many, many, many years now and I have perfect vision!

In fact, I've heard that if you use kajal or surma [Indian/Paki eyeliner], it actually improves your eyes! Confused

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 8:51am | IP Logged
I don't believe that it affects eyesight either. Infact (Like Reema_J) said traditionally, wearing kajal/ surma is supposed to give you better vision.
I have found a link about eyeliner affecting your eyesight but it only briefly states it.
WHY EYELINER?

INDIVIDUALS WITH OILY SKIN CAUSING MAKEUP TO SMEAR, OR SOMEONE WITH SMALL EYES NEEDING DEFINITION, CONTACT WEARERS AND THOSE WITH POOR EYESIGHT OR ALLERGIES MAY BENEFIT FROM PERMANENT EYELINER

The normal eyeliner (liquid or pencil) shouldn't really affect your eyesight if you apply it correctly. ie. It should only be applied to the skin below/above your eyelashes and not too close that it is applied to the inside.

karankittu

IF-Dazzler

karankittu

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 11:05am | IP Logged
oh right oki doki thanks alot i stoped wearing my eyeline ri dont wear the pakistani one i wear the english one . Confused but anyway im gla di cn carry on wearing it it now

Post Reply New Post

Go to top