Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

#1tvfan

#1tvfan

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 3:37am | IP Logged

hi friends,

This is strictly for those who have read half blood prince. Who do you think is R.A.B. who took the original ring? The only person I found who has these initials is Regulus Black who was killed by death-eaters 15 years back. Do you think he is the one or will it be some new character all together?

What do u all think

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HBP Spoilers- who is *.*.*." in Harry Potter forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lalit1

IF-Dazzler

lalit1

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 3:54am | IP Logged

i dunno but how many of the seven souls of voldemort have been destroyed till now

2 0r 3

Lamasat

Lamasat

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:27am | IP Logged

two for sure, the ring by dumbledore and the diary by harry.

The message said that R.A.B. intended to destroy that horcrux but who knows if he made it out of the cave at all, let alone still alive.. no one knows how long it has been since that message was there. i think that maybe this R.A.B. person poisoned the potion dumbledore drank and that's why he was weak.. i dont think voldemort wouldve been able to drink it to get to his horcrux unless there was another way.

Regulus Black may not have a middle that starts with A though. I don't think he was killed by the death eaters. i think that after bill's and fleur's wedding, harry will be looking for him and i think he will help harry reach his goal. I wonder if it's some one we know already or a new charater... may be it was a nick name.... ?

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 11:47am | IP Logged
 i still am reading the book so...... 

peachesnplums

IF-Sizzlerz

peachesnplums

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 9:19am | IP Logged

i'm pasting my poste from the other RAB topic

for RAB, Regulus Alphard Black, anyone? Alphard was the name of his uncle...(read this on a couple of sites..)

on dumbledore's death, see http://www.livejournal.com/users/ausmac/310041.html

another great source for all HP fans

http://www.mugglenet.com/

do try to surf little things, mistakes, funny excerpts sections under Books, apart from editorials...they make an interesting read

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 20 July 2005 at 10:59am | IP Logged

kool thanks

sangi

Goldie

sangi

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
i dont thnk itz reglus black.. its either a new character or ssum1 else... i'm sure... and i thnk RAB will play a vital role in the 7th book

meha

meha

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 1:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sangi

i dont thnk itz reglus black.. its either a new character or ssum1 else... i'm sure... and i thnk RAB will play a vital role in the 7th book

U said there will be a new character but lemme correct you JKR clearly stated that there will be NO new character! and yes i agree with u taht R.A.B will play a vital role in HP7

Post Reply New Post

Go to top