Page 9 of 35

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisra

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by kal-el

hey no one strikes my girls, thats it gur ji your nicked you do not have to say anything but if do not ssay something now and later rely on it in court it will be used against you, get in the police van now,

someone call damn ambulance NNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW Angry
*starts talking* papa...y am I in hospital? Cry

Papa that Anjali is only 14 yrs old...don't start falling in love with her...she is doing that so she gets away with that crime

What is this? Mere pyaar ko ek jaal mana ja raha hai....ufff. Hey bhagwan...yeh keisi saza hai?? Pehli baar ek sacha pyaar kiya aur usse bhi jhoota mana ja raha hai. Please bhagwan meri madat karo. Mein Nug ke bina jee nahi paoongi...mein mar jaoongi. Please bhagwan, kuch karo....mujhe Nug dilado.

WHAT????????Confused

dekho madam yeh milan nahin ho sakta, aap choro ki sardar aur mein thanne ka incharge, so no milan you are under arrest for assaulting sapu, and i am not that soft that i fall for all that love mushy stuffLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Describe IF-ians..... (Page 9)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 6:40am | IP Logged

hey no one strikes my girls, thats it gur ji your nicked you do not have to say anything but if do not ssay something now and later rely on it in court it will be used against you, get in the police van now,

someone call damn ambulance NNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW Angry
*starts talking* papa...y am I in hospital? Cry

Papa that Anjali is only 14 yrs old...don't start falling in love with her...she is doing that so she gets away with that crime

What is this? Mere pyaar ko ek jaal mana ja raha hai....ufff. Hey bhagwan...yeh keisi saza hai?? Pehli baar ek sacha pyaar kiya aur usse bhi jhoota mana ja raha hai. Please bhagwan meri madat karo. Mein Nug ke bina jee nahi paoongi...mein mar jaoongi. Please bhagwan, kuch karo....mujhe Nug dilado.

WHAT????????Confused

dekho madam yeh milan nahin ho sakta, aap choro ki sardar aur mein thanne ka incharge, so no milan you are under arrest for assaulting sapu, and i am not that soft that i fall for all that love mushy stuffLOL

Mein choro ki sardar nahi hoon. Sapu ne mujhe mara tha...toh usse equal karne ke liye I gave it back to her. I didn't want her to end up in hospital. I just wanted the game to be fair...that's all.

Aur aap bhi mere pyaar ke shak kar rahe hai? Ab mein kya karoon?? Keise is pyaar ka intehaan doon? Lekin mein ek cheez kar sakti hoon.....mein apni chhati cheer ke aapko yeh sabit kar sakti hoon ki aap mere dil mein baste ho. Aap mera sacha pyaar ho...pehle aur akhri. Mein apna tan, man sab aapke hawale kar chuki hoon.

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
Shocked Nug papa...don't listen to her........plz Cry

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

Nug, please aap iski baat mat suniye. Aap mera sacha pyaar keise thookra sakte hai? Aap mere har saans, har dhadkan mein baste hai. Aapke bina meri zindagi adhuri hai....please meri baat maan lije.

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Nug, please aap iski baat mat suniye. Aap mera sacha pyaar keise thookra sakte hai? Aap mere har saans, har dhadkan mein baste hai. Aapke bina meri zindagi adhuri hai....please meri baat maan lije.

chaleye Nug papa...we wil get u married to her...hope u love her too...but plz don't her zulm on me

jassie_17

IF-Rockerz

jassie_17

Posted: 02 April 2007 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
amisra-u r marrying nug????

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 1:00am | IP Logged
help???????????

sapu what the hell

sam where are you? Cry

dekho yeh nahin ho sakta, nahin nope never
main ek sacha policeofficer aur tum ali baba aur us ke 40 choro ki dost

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 03 April 2007 at 5:04am | IP Logged

chaleye Nug papa...we wil get u married to her...hope u love her too...but plz don't her zulm on me

Thanks Sapu...you're the best!Hug

Btw, meine koi zulm nahi kiya. You bashed me up...so I did the same. Ab toh dono taraf equal hai...so no problem anymore.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top