Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 35

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

me n nalayak???? but i thought i was supporting u??? Ouch Ouch

Oops!! i forgot...tum to sapna ki bhi guru ho....jab vo tum se bach nahi payi Wink ...to phir mera to patanahi kya hoga...so i m out of all this now.... ab tum jaano ya sapna...hehehe LOL

Well, even if you were supporting me Star...it didn't look like it!Wink But it's good now, one down...one to go.Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Describe IF-ians..... (Page 7)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by SAPNA

no...support me Star...I need ur support...plz...my Guru is bugging me a lot..
I am not bugging her...because she is my Guru...par lagta hai I should forget that she is my Guru...and show her how sweet I am

Support u??? so that ur guru bugs me too???? That doesn't sound good!! Confused

Alright alright..i'll think of something…… y don't u name a good actress for her…so that she is happy n stops bugging ….
LOL LOL LOL

what an idea...kya baat hai...u r so smart...par Star jee...u give me that actress' name..plzSmile

Star, don't mind haan, but wasn't Cheliji trying that only for the last couple of attempts. She got the idea before you...so she's smarter than you!LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amisra

Star, don't mind haan, but wasn't Cheliji trying that only for the last couple of attempts. She got the idea before you...so she's smarter than you!LOL

lagta hai hamare Guru jee humse dar gaye...she has started calling me smart...LOL

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 11:10pm | IP Logged

lagta hai hamare Guru jee humse dar gaye...she has started calling me smart...LOL

Oyeeeee....mein nahi darti kisi se. Bring it on, I'm ready for it!Evil Smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 3:13am | IP Logged

Ya amisra….i was supporting uEmbarrassed…..arrey didn't u see me laughing at sapna being bugged so muchROFL…….. I did cry for her later on….par vo nakli aansu the….. didnt u understand that…..AngryLOLLOL

Even now I jus gave her a suggestion to find a good actress for u….but did I ever name any actress?????????Confused Nahi…..WinkWink

Yaar u guys will make me crazy……… w/e happens now.. I m totally out of this …..

no more supporting anybody……….

*thinking dono hi khatarnak hai…inse panga leke kya marna hai mujheDeadDead*

vaise lagta hain...yahan mahayudh hone wala hai....b/w guru n her cheli...

*runs n takes the front seat* *oops! forgot to bring the popcorn..rushes back*WinkWink

ya i m back.....now u both can start the fight.................n i'll enjoy...LOLLOLLOL

Edited by Star_on_earth - 28 March 2007 at 3:15am

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Ya amisra….i was supporting uEmbarrassed…..arrey didn't u see me laughing at sapna being bugged so muchROFL…….. I did cry for her later on….par vo nakli aansu the….. didnt u understand that…..AngryLOLLOL

Even now I jus gave her a suggestion to find a good actress for u….but did I ever name any actress?????????Confused Nahi…..WinkWink

Yaar u guys will make me crazy……… w/e happens now.. I m totally out of this …..

no more supporting anybody……….

*thinking dono hi khatarnak hai…inse panga leke kya marna hai mujheDeadDead*

vaise lagta hain...yahan mahayudh hone wala hai....b/w guru n her cheli...

*runs n takes the front seat* *oops! forgot to bring the popcorn..rushes back*WinkWink

ya i m back.....now u both can start the fight.................n i'll enjoy...LOLLOLLOL

Mera shak sahi nikla, aap toh janam se hi nalayak ho!LOL Chalo it's good, at least humare mahayud mein koi toh audience hoga. So sit back, relax and enjoy the Mahabharat Part II.Wink

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 1:37pm | IP Logged

Mera shak sahi nikla, aap toh janam se hi nalayak ho!LOL Chalo it's good, at least humare mahayud mein koi toh audience hoga. So sit back, relax and enjoy the Mahabharat Part II.Wink
*Deshum deshum... * Guru jee...what happened...aap chup kyun hogaye...

*starts running before someone catches her*

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 28 March 2007 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Sehrish - Amrita Rao in Vivah (I can just picture her with Shahid now LOL )

Alana - Kajol in DDLJ (SRK being her prince charming Embarrassed )

Taruna Di - Bani

Star - Kareena

Sapna - Hmm trying to think of a character I've seen that is mischievious yet fun...will get back to ya Wink

Anjali - Urmilla in Mast (I can picture Aftab going crazy over you Big smile )

Jassie - Sushmita Sen

Will add more later Big smile

Edited by bollywoodcrazed - 28 March 2007 at 8:53pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top