Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 35

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *~Sapna~*

Originally posted by amisra

Nope....nahi chalega Cheliji. I have to be a different person. Star has already said Isha....so you need to say someone different.

Common quick...itna bhi hard nahi hai yeh!LOL

par u will find something wrong with anyone else that I say,...how about Sush in Main hoon nahSmile

Chhiiiiiiii....woh aurat. Usse kabhi dekha hai? She looks like a total kaali si pichki hui chipkali. Ewwwww....tujhe aur koi nahi mila???? Kya yaar...tu meri ab besathi karwa rahi hai!!Cry Apne liye nahi toh apne Guruji ke liye toh koi dhang ka character bata.LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Describe IF-ians..... (Page 4)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

Nope....nahi chalega Cheliji. I have to be a different person. Star has already said Isha....so you need to say someone different.

par u will find something wrong with anyone else that I say,...how about Sush in Main hoon nahSmile

Chhiiiiiiii....woh aurat. Usse kabhi dekha hai? She looks like a total kaali si pichki hui chipkali. Ewwwww....tujhe aur koi nahi mila???? Kya yaar...tu meri ab besathi karwa rahi hai!!Cry Apne liye nahi toh apne Guruji ke liye toh koi dhang ka character bata.LOL

arre Guru jee...aap ka abh mein kya karon?

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

arre Guru jee...aap ka abh mein kya karon?

Mera achaar nao!!LOL Nahi woh bhi mat karo....lekin please koi sahi character batao na pleaseeeeeeee....

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 2:22am | IP Logged

Oh thank you soooo much Star....I'm honored!! You don't know how good it feels to be smarter than the stuck-up Sapna of mine. Man...she can be tough. And her line...the sweet Sapu....she's faaaaaar from that!!

ur welcome amisra… Big smile I m glad u liked it!! the way u r buggin sapna…that's all I could think of….hehehehe Wink

Sapna…I m sorry I cudnt help u much…u see…she wont get off u so easily.... she is after all ur guru… Wink LOL LOL

Mera achaar nao!! Nahi woh bhi mat karo....lekin please koi sahi character batao na pleaseeeeeeee....

how bout bani in kasam se…… well u have it in ur avi…so I m sure..u like her too…. Big smile

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 2:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

Oh thank you soooo much Star....I'm honored!! You don't know how good it feels to be smarter than the stuck-up Sapna of mine. Man...she can be tough. And her line...the sweet Sapu....she's faaaaaar from that!!

ur welcome amisra… Big smile I m glad u liked it!! the way u r buggin sapna…that's all I could think of….hehehehe Wink

Sapna…I m sorry I cudnt help u much…u see…she wont get off u so easily.... she is after all ur guru… Wink LOL LOL

Star, what do you mean I won't get off her so easily. Do you think I will ever get off her??LOL

Mera achaar nao!! Nahi woh bhi mat karo....lekin please koi sahi character batao na pleaseeeeeeee....

how bout bani in kasam se…… well u have it in ur avi…so I m sure..u like her too…. Big smile

Nahi....Bani nahi chalega. She is very nakchari. Plus she is the world's amma. Apna miscarriage karvati hai faltu cheezein mein Bani Bond ban kar!Angry I'm not like that yaar...koi toh accha socho!!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:02am | IP Logged
oh! so u dont like that also... Confused

how bout rani then...i dont know why but i have a feeling that u mus be like rani..maybe looks wise Wink Wink ...(i hope u dont mind..but this is wat i feel.. Embarrassed )

so ya...amisra - as rani in.......... say any movie..(cos she looks beautiful in everything... Wink )

hope u like this one... LOL LOL Wink

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 7:12am | IP Logged

oh! so u dont like that also... Confused

how bout rani then...i dont know why but i have a feeling that u mus be like rani..maybe looks wise Wink Wink ...(i hope u dont mind..but this is wat i feel.. Embarrassed )

so ya...amisra - as rani in.......... say any movie..(cos she looks beautiful in everything... Wink )

hope u like this one... LOL LOL Wink

I love it Star...Rani is my all time favorite actress.Embarrassed But.......Cheliji...you have to choose someone else. It cannot be the same as Star or any other person.Big smileWink

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 25 March 2007 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Guru jee...y r u bugging me??
u should be on my side...I am ur fav. student Embarrassed
and Star jee...u r right...Anjali is my Guru...so of course will bug me more than I bug other ppl Cry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top