Discuss:Rapid Fire Epi 6-Tabu, Mira&Farah

Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

This Sunday Mira Nair (Director of soon-to-be-released The Namesake & Monsoon Wedding), Tabu and special guest Farah Khan (whom we all know is a very dear friend of KJO) came in KWK. As usual KJO was the judge for and asked all the 3 ladies the questions.

The "very-prestiguous" Koffee Hamper's Winner was Tabu, joking it wasn't Tabu.

Then who was it?🤔🤔🤔

Farah🤔🤔 NO

then🤔? it was Mira Nair

So let's discuss the "rocking" rapid fire round of this 6th episode of the 2nd season of KWK. 

Who do you think performed better? Who should have got the hamper? Was Karan's decision right? Who could have perofmed better and how? Did anyone of the 3, Tabu, Mira or Farah, skipped any hard questions? What did you think of the Rapid fire Round overall? Who got the easy questions, Tabu, Mira or Farah?
  • Did any of them gave "Safe" answers? 

Have fun😛

KWK Development Team

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

raunaq thumbnail
mira won the koffee hamper and she really deserved it 😛 . farah was also asked the questions and she answered them but it was all in jest but if farah was also supposed to be in this rapid round fire then she answered great too and deserved the hamper but mira really deserved the hamper since tabu and mira were the real ones to be asked 😛 . her answers were genuine. tabu did well. in general the three ladies episode was funful 😛 i liked the questions that karan asked too 😛
glamritz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mira did a great job! she's very witty!

Farah was absolutely hilarious when karan asked "what marriage advice would you give ash and abhi" and she said "Ur asking me for marriage advice" ... that was sooo funny.

Tabu was great too but i dun quite remember what the qns and her answers were like.

overall, mira nair deserved it!
sareeta thumbnail
Mira Mira Mira , all the way!! I loved her quick and witty answers!

ALl the three of them were good, but my fav , due respect to the other two was Mira Nair all the way!! 😊
lilyrosey thumbnail
Who do you think performed better? They all performed really well but I liked Farah's answers the most 😆.

Who should have got the hamper? Mira Nair was a good choice or Farah for her funny answers.

Was Karan's decision right? Yes, Mira Nair answered well.

Who could have perofmed better and how? They were all good, very honest and intelligent answers.

Did anyone of the 3, Tabu, Mira or Farah, skipped any hard questions? Tabu was reluctant to answer some questions, but they were all honest.

What did you think of the Rapid fire Round overall? It was good, funny also.

Who got the easy questions, Tabu, Mira or Farah? They all got fair questions and tried to answer them.

Did any of them gave "Safe" answers? Tabu, but she was being nice.