Writers Corner

Last Day At Home - Flash Fiction (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by datspreets

thanks guys for the reviews, this wasn't my best ever piece, but writing off and on and even not such good stories keeps the writer active in me :)

I thought it was different to the way you usually tell you're stories but nonetheless it still has that great moral to it like all your stories do! Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Last Day At Home - Flash Fiction (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 11:08am | IP Logged
^ awww...so you read it, hehe, i was kinda waiting for your comment, they're quite special. Big smile

putturani

Goldie

putturani

Posted: 13 May 2007 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Hey I totally empathize with your story. I know the pain of moving away from the city you are brought up in and love At least, I am lucky enough to be able to visit very often. utit is never enough, there is always that feeling of homesickness and longing. Beautifully porttrayed. Clap

Kanchhi_

Goldie

Kanchhi_

Posted: 22 January 2008 at 9:57am | IP Logged
:) Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top