Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
rivya
Goldie

Posts: 1775      Posted: 21 March 2007 at 8:05pm | IP Logged      

Goldie

Posts: 2738      Posted: 21 March 2007 at 8:27pm | IP Logged      

Posts: 345      Posted: 21 March 2007 at 8:20pm | IP Logged      

i love bani .. lying her way into the job and JW..    

continue soon
InTheZone123
Groupie

Posts: 133      Posted: 21 March 2007 at 10:11pm | IP Logged      

Update soon!!!    

amiee
Goldie

Posts: 1353      Posted: 21 March 2007 at 10:59pm | IP Logged      

THANK U ALL 🤗 🤗
                                                     LOVE
                                                     KAMY
kamy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Good morning ...' she greeted him cheerfully.'
'What's so good about this morning?' he snapped.

Bani was offended at once.
'It's a casual way of greeting sir though nobody means anything is my guess as well.'

She was too late to notice what she was saying.
He frowned. And then looked surprised for a moment.

Bani cleared her throat. 'what can I do for you sir?'

You can as well go to hell he wanted to say. He studied the young face for a moment. There was not a trace of guilt….he was amazed at her guts.

Here … these are few medical queries and their answers for the magazine…Ms. Braganza will give you the link to post… the editor needs it by tomorrow.'
'Yes sir.'

"Ms Dixit… take all my calls. I have out patients in 15 minutes. I don't want any call transferred here for two hours… No call means No calls…'

"yes sir.." she nodded.

Ms Braganza And the Doctors Nurse Lata Gourav was catching up on the latest gossip to each other when Bani walked in. sister Lata was a woman in her 30s. A tall and slender looking woman.. the nurse smiled at her . Rita Braganza introduced them formally.

'Letters? Asked Braganza

'No question and answers and Ms Braganza do give me the link to post.'
The older woman nodded.
'When is the dead line? Asked Lata
'Tomorrow.'
'God! I do wonder why he is working so hard…' sighed Lata.. 'he has been working as a visiting doctor in one of the hospitals down town. Apart from that these magazines trouble him for this….' She grimaced loudly.

"your boss is a workaholic…' came the voice from the door.

'Tarun..' greeted Ms Braganza.
'Dr.Walia is a workaholic man' he said walking towards them. With a brief case.
Trun sablok works as a medical rep. he's been a friend of Jai Walia for some time.
Tarun Sablok was unlike his friend he was a medium built man and thought him   a charmer.

He looked around the room and spotted Bani. Bani was immersed in her work.

"Who is the new face?' he asked walking towards her. Bani turned her attention to him.
Tarun was impressed. She was a beautiful girl in her own right. She had a round face and an extra ordinary curly hair.

She is Bani dixit.. our new staff..' said Ms Braganza.

'hi beautiful..' he extended his hand.
'Hi ' she shook hand with him.

'Ms Dixit why don't we go and have coffee in the canteen and introduce ourselves better.' He looked expectantly at her.

'I am busy .' she said dismissing him.
'Hey come on…' he pulled the file from the desk.
Bani snatched the file from his hand and smiled. 'Some other time..'
He did not seem to her like those flirts he some how looked harmless.

Ms baraganza nad Nurse Lata exchanged looks.

The phone bell rang and Tarun went to pick it up. She shoved his hand and took the call.

Taruns face fell. He walked back to the ladies looking sober.
'Sorry lover boy.. like boss like assistant..' Said Lata

'Am I loosing my charm?'
'No lover boy you are with full of charm. Laxmi Desai was asking for you the other day.' Ms Bragnaza grinned.

'NO….. Not her. Please hide me next time when you see her.' He panicked.

'Cut the comedy and get going we all are busy…' Ms Braganza shoved him to the door.

"Rita you are hurting me….'
'Out…' she pointed him to the door.

Dr WAlia's team got to work.
Bani received few of his calls. Most of them were urgent. She noted down the name and number.

The phone bell rang again. She picked up the call.

Ms Braganza looked questioningly at Bani as she spoke strictly to the mouth piece. She put the receiver on the cradle and turned to Ms Braganza.
'Some Ms Chopra she can't take no for an answer…' and besides she calls herself as his fianc …'

'Ms Roshni Chopra?'
'Yes that's the one..' Bani got up from her seat and stretched her arms.

Few hours later the intercom buzzed again.

'Yes sir..'
'Come to my office..' said a clipped voice.
Bani took his messages and note pad and walked to his office.

Bani was at his door a woman strode hurriedly into his office leaving the door open. Bani followed her in suit.

'Jai how you could not allow my call?' the woman shouted angrily.
Dr.Walia got up from his seat and looked at her.

'Roshni… what are you doing in here?' he asked mildly irritated at he outburst.
He looked above her red head and acknowledged Bani.

"Ms. Dixit…'
Roshni turned fiercely and followed his gaze. An alarm raised in her chest as she saw a girl standing before her clutching a note pad in her arm. Roshni studied her face. She was a pretty girl with a round face and a stubborn chin. She had a beautiful curly hair which she had left it open. Roshni's eyes widened. 'Who is she?' she demanded.

'Bani dixit.. my assistant..' he said crisply.

'Ms. Dixit.. she is Roshni chopra..' he introduced them officially.

'So it's you who didn't transfer my call..' she spat menacingly at Bani.
'Roshni that was my order. I had out patients…'

Roshni looked back at Jai.
Bani gave him the details of the calls and stood aside.

'Jai you had no right to refuse my calls..' complained Roshni.

Jai ignored her, turning his attention to Bani. 'Ms. Dixit.. take these file to Ms Braganza… and that's all for today.' He dismissed her handling the file.

Bani threw a glance at Roshni and then back to Jai. He looked displeased about something.. she walked out of the room shutting the door.

Roshni sat down on the settee looking down at his grim face.

'Roshni…' he spoke after a moment. 'I expect little patience from you.. you can not in barge in here like this..'

"Oh Yeah?' She provoked. 'What else am I not supposed to do Jai? I have been leaving messages in your damn answering machine for past two days and what do I get? No response? She seethed.

'I was busy. You know me Roshni…' he said controlling his temper. He had a tiring day and he didn't want to tire his nerves more arguing with her.

'You have been busy all your life Jai.' She said softening. 'What I am asking is little time… we have a future together Jai.. You know that?' she was frustrated.

'There you go again Roshni.. You know I am not ready…' he soothed his brow and sat down with her. He hated the topic about marriage. He was not ready with her or anyone else. He won't let her tie him down. Not her specially. He can't stand her for few minutes let alone spend a life time with her. He was broken from his reverie as she spoke again.

'Jai you do know what our family think about us.. I can't let my father down he is been asking me about the date….'

Jai felt the noose tighten around his neck.
'I can't promise anything now Roshni. Hope you understand what I am saying..' he tried his best to keep his temper in check.

'Jai..' she reched for his hand and held his arm in her's 'You can not deny the mutual attraction we have fro each other.'
What mutual attraction is she talking about he thought. Alright he was attracted to her but that was long ago. His attraction had died its own natural death. Every moment he spend with her made him believe she was not the right girl for him. He has to do something fast. He decided. He should make her understand that he was not right for her, before its too late for her to realize. But how?
He shoved her hand aside and got up from the settee. ' we will talk about it later Roshni.. I promise..'

"Okay Jai..' she got the hint. 'Call me..' she leaned and kissed him on the cheek.

Dr. Jai Walia heaved a long sigh when she left.
====================================================
send ur feed backs good or bad are most welcome

bugs_bunny thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
YES!!! roshni rejected...

loved the way bani dismissed tarun.. 😆 😆 serves him right!

contiue soon.. love the story so far!

Tanu
amiee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was a wonderful part loved the way bani ignored tarun
so now jai is looking away out from roshni wonder if he will use bani as an excuse or maybe ask bani's help in process lets see what you have in mind pls cont soon..........
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
kamy,
great part, so again that roshni is here in b/w JB 😡
i think JW shld not worry about her as bani will be able to handle her perfectly, he shld leave her to bani and in no time roshni will forget about JW 😆 i guess bani is a hard worker, but why JW is workalcoholic? any particular reason behind this?

how dare that skunk tarun tried to flirt with bani, 😡 i want bani to slap him if he does this next time.and rather i want reaction of Jw seeing tarun flirting with JW.

please continue soon.

swati
siumi thumbnail
good prt 😊 😊
i liked tarun's entry n him flirting with bani n getting nothing bac 4m bani 😆 😆 😆
i want 2 know will do jai 2 get rosh out of his life 😉

continue asap 😊
ridizzz thumbnail
Great part.
loved it.
plz cont. soon.
sabye thumbnail
Phir Roshini beech mein agaye. 😡 Yaar use door hata. 😆 Kidding yaar. Yay Jai hates Roshini. 😃
InTheZone123 thumbnail
Yay!!
roshni was rejected, roshni was rejaected 🥳 [:D/] ...loved bani and taruns interaction, it was funny, and bani does have some guts... little Ms. attitude
continue soon!! 👏

nikita