FF Be my girl updt p24&25pg48. THE END

Posted: 17 years ago

😊 hi guys

part1 pg3, prt2 pg4, prt3 pg6 ,prt4 pg8, prt5 pg10, prt6 pg11, prt7 pg13, prt8 pg16, prt9 pg18, prt10a&b pg20, prt11 pg23, prt12 pg24, prt13 pg26, prt14 pg29, prt15 pg30 prt16 pg33, prt17 pg36, prt18&19 pg37, p20 pg39, p21 pg41,P22 PG43, p23 pg46

i thought i'll write one new ff about Jai and Bani.

But with little change in his designation. I thought i'll make him a doctor by profession. Dashing smart arrogant doc. And BAni an Orphan. If guys would like to read this ff pls do send feed backs if not let us forget about it😊

You guys did encourage me with my two ffs. And thank you all for that.

we will give  a name to this ff once u guys decided you want to read this fiction.

here goes the story..... (excerpt from the story line)

She stood on the street deciding what to do....... an idea flashed into her mind.

she limped further ahead watching a vehicle.

the car screeched to a halt..... A man stuck his head out sliiding the windows.

'Madam what in Gods name are you doing? Icould have crushed you to death....' he thundered in his deep masculine voice.

he looked at her for a moment and his gaze softened. 'what happened? are you hurt?'

Bani was breathless. This was hard she thought looking into his eyes and lie.

'Listen girl are you hurt?' He was annoyed at her silence.

'I er.. got hurt... can you give me a lift to the hospital?' she asked hesitantly.

He looked at his watch for a moment and said. 'Hop in.'

He opened the door for her. He saw her limp and asked. "What happened?'

'I fell from the stair... I.... ouch! she pressed her hand on her knee.

He started the engine.."I am a doctor I can take a look at your leg if you let me..'

NO..... er i mean no.. I want to go to a proper hospital... I don't trust doctors i meet on the road...' she said looking at him.

Oh really! then how come you are sitting in my car young lady?' he scowled.

BAni.. think something fast.. she raked her brain.

'I said about doctors and for your information i don't get into any strangers car either...  I couldn't find any cab and I was hurt. I din't think well before getting into your car sir I am sorry..' she said  sounding hurt and stealing a look at him.

'Okay... okay..." he was in no mood for a verbal war with a child. she has already wasted his time. he had a very rough night he need to get to the hopital fast and here he was stuck in an unwanted situation.

He saw her press her knee again.

'There's a small clinic around the corner i'll drop you there...'

'No.. er....no can u please drop me to Mcholy hospital.

Mcholy hospital ? he thought.

'this could be an harmless sprain..' he said throwing her a gaze.

'My friend is at Mcholy hospital  he can take care of me thank you.'

He didn't find that convincing he thought against saying anything.

Bani looked at her watch and sighed. "can you please drive little faster?'

He controlled his impatience. A young lady sitting next to him was giving him orders. he hated everything that was happening with him from the morning. he had to take a shower from the guest room because his shower broke. his cook hard boiled his eggs for breakfast. and here he was trapped with this situation. he hated everything about this intuder. except one thing, her hair. She had an axtra ordinary curly hair. she had pinned into a pony tail.

'STOP.. Stop.. she shouted at the sight of the hospital. He stopped the car and she got out hurriedly thanking him and forgetting to limp.

'Hey!.. he was duped by a mere girl. For a second he thought of going after her and strangling her. he then changed his mind threw his car key to the valet and walked briskly to the hospital.😊

so?.....

luv

kam

Edited by kamy - 16 years ago
Excellent star Kam! πŸ‘   πŸ‘   πŸ‘

Actually, I think that the idea of Jai being a cool doctor and Bani being an orphan is an awesome idea πŸ‘πŸΌ

I like this first part very much indeed... cleaver idea about Bani tricking Jai! πŸ˜ƒ

When I drop by on IF, I'll definitely look out for updates on this FF.

Do continue when you have time 😊

God bless.
kamy,
really great start. i know bani made a fool of Dr. Jai walia. πŸ˜† . really great. i would love to read this so update soon.

swati
hey first of all congrats for ur new ff
a very great start indeed πŸ‘
wow she has fooled him hahah funny πŸ˜†
so sad for jai he is already having a bad day and she is not helping anymore... πŸ˜ƒ
lets me see wat is waiting for me in the next part
hey but plz update soon
waiting for next parts
continue soon
hi...dat was good...continue soon....hope to read more of jb romance n passion.......plez make dem fall in love..........continue asap
really a cool one kam....would love to read more
Great part.
loved it.
looking forward to it.....it sounds interesting.
plz cont. soon.
gr8 start πŸ‘ πŸ‘

hahah.. fooled by bani.. lol.

wonder why she wanted to go to the hospital!

continue soon.
hi i read both your earlier fanfics yesterday and both were excellent
and i do like the idea and setting of this story πŸ‘
continue soon
menal
hi i like this ff 😊
n g8t strt 😊 πŸ˜ƒ