Page 1 of 52

Page 1
Page   of 52
Page 2 Page 52

kamy

kamy

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:06am | IP Logged

Smile hi guys

part1 pg3, prt2 pg4, prt3 pg6 ,prt4 pg8, prt5 pg10, prt6 pg11, prt7 pg13, prt8 pg16, prt9 pg18, prt10a&b pg20, prt11 pg23, prt12 pg24, prt13 pg26, prt14 pg29, prt15 pg30 prt16 pg33, prt17 pg36, prt18&19 pg37, p20 pg39, p21 pg41,P22 PG43, p23 pg46

i thought i'll write one new ff about Jai and Bani.

But with little change in his designation. I thought i'll make him a doctor by profession. Dashing smart arrogant doc. And BAni an Orphan. If guys would like to read this ff pls do send feed backs if not let us forget about itSmile

You guys did encourage me with my two ffs. And thank you all for that.

we will give  a name to this ff once u guys decided you want to read this fiction.

here goes the story..... (excerpt from the story line)

She stood on the street deciding what to do....... an idea flashed into her mind.

she limped further ahead watching a vehicle.

the car screeched to a halt..... A man stuck his head out sliiding the windows.

'Madam what in Gods name are you doing? Icould have crushed you to death....' he thundered in his deep masculine voice.

he looked at her for a moment and his gaze softened. 'what happened? are you hurt?'

Bani was breathless. This was hard she thought looking into his eyes and lie.

'Listen girl are you hurt?' He was annoyed at her silence.

'I er.. got hurt... can you give me a lift to the hospital?' she asked hesitantly.

He looked at his watch for a moment and said. 'Hop in.'

He opened the door for her. He saw her limp and asked. "What happened?'

'I fell from the stair... I.... ouch! she pressed her hand on her knee.

He started the engine.."I am a doctor I can take a look at your leg if you let me..'

NO..... er i mean no.. I want to go to a proper hospital... I don't trust doctors i meet on the road...' she said looking at him.

Oh really! then how come you are sitting in my car young lady?' he scowled.

BAni.. think something fast.. she raked her brain.

'I said about doctors and for your information i don't get into any strangers car either...  I couldn't find any cab and I was hurt. I din't think well before getting into your car sir I am sorry..' she said  sounding hurt and stealing a look at him.

'Okay... okay..." he was in no mood for a verbal war with a child. she has already wasted his time. he had a very rough night he need to get to the hopital fast and here he was stuck in an unwanted situation.

He saw her press her knee again.

'There's a small clinic around the corner i'll drop you there...'

'No.. er....no can u please drop me to Mcholy hospital.

Mcholy hospital ? he thought.

'this could be an harmless sprain..' he said throwing her a gaze.

'My friend is at Mcholy hospital  he can take care of me thank you.'

He didn't find that convincing he thought against saying anything.

Bani looked at her watch and sighed. "can you please drive little faster?'

He controlled his impatience. A young lady sitting next to him was giving him orders. he hated everything that was happening with him from the morning. he had to take a shower from the guest room because his shower broke. his cook hard boiled his eggs for breakfast. and here he was trapped with this situation. he hated everything about this intuder. except one thing, her hair. She had an axtra ordinary curly hair. she had pinned into a pony tail.

'STOP.. Stop.. she shouted at the sight of the hospital. He stopped the car and she got out hurriedly thanking him and forgetting to limp.

'Hey!.. he was duped by a mere girl. For a second he thought of going after her and strangling her. he then changed his mind threw his car key to the valet and walked briskly to the hospital.Smile

so?.....

luv

kam

Edited by kamy - 13 May 2007 at 6:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

f_Lidastatic_chaos23Ash_Rajendra8Iqbal Neha1siumialicia212ranbir_lekhacjs369

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF Be my girl updt p24&25pg48. THE END" in Kasamh Se (Kasam Se) forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Lord-Mangeshwar

IF-Rockerz

Lord-Mangeshwar

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Excellent star Kam! Clap   Clap   Clap

Actually, I think that the idea of Jai being a cool doctor and Bani being an orphan is an awesome idea Thumbs Up

I like this first part very much indeed... cleaver idea about Bani tricking Jai! Big smile

When I drop by on IF, I'll definitely look out for updates on this FF.

Do continue when you have time Smile

God bless.

swatinarang

IF-Sizzlerz

swatinarang

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:26am | IP Logged
kamy,
really great start. i know bani made a fool of Dr. Jai walia. LOL . really great. i would love to read this so update soon.

swati

kinnu410

Goldie

kinnu410

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:44am | IP Logged
hey first of all congrats for ur new ff
a very great start indeed Clap
wow she has fooled him hahah funny LOL
so sad for jai he is already having a bad day and she is not helping anymore... Big smile
lets me see wat is waiting for me in the next part
hey but plz update soon
waiting for next parts
continue soon

ag06

Goldie

ag06

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:51am | IP Logged
hi...dat was good...continue soon....hope to read more of jb romance n passion.......plez make dem fall in love..........continue asap

frndsnstrngers

Goldie

frndsnstrngers

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:53am | IP Logged
really a cool one kam....would love to read more

ridizzz

IF-Rockerz

ridizzz

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Great part.
loved it.
looking forward to it.....it sounds interesting.
plz cont. soon.

hot girl

hot girl

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
kk gr8 start

Post Reply New Post

Go to top