Frequent Posters

Aarohi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
can any 1 gemme the address of SBS office
Pia9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Can you plz post me the link for 5th september 09. i cnt seem to find it. i want to watch the video when yeh rishta was on in friendships day on sbb. i think it was the 5th sep

plz help me
SabiZ thumbnail
I want to see new dmg cast season 2 interviews on sbs! its the only show which gives us the opportunity to see tv actors in action and in real life!! i especially want to see sehban and neha!!! Plzz send this mssg to the sbs team!!
preety88 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
can anyone pls give me the email address of sbs plsssssssss
addicted2dramas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
someone please let me know when they show SBS in USA and what channel?
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Can someone please forward this petition to SBS Team-

Dear JPSYA Staff,

As loyal fans of the JPSYA, we are extremely disheartened to read the article pertaining to Aditi Tailang's maybe replaced or killed.  The fans of this show have become emotionally attached to Aditi playing the role of Ayesha and thus would firmly request that you not to make any changes to both the leads respective characters.  As the female lead, Aditi is very refreshing and brings forth myriads of new talent that surpasses her female peers. For instance, Aditi's portrayal of Ayesha is a much welcome change after seeing females being portrayed in roles that is timid, shy, and 'yes-women' as compared to their male counterparts.  The fans are enthralled by Ayesha's firey nature as well as her gentleness.  The fans passionately feel that Aditi Tailang is the best person to play this character. 

Now, we completely understand the notion of ratings, revenue generating television, and perhaps answering to your board members, but we would also like to remind that we ARE your mass audience and your primary target market (this includes both the international and domestic audiences).  Since the inception of the show, the loyal fans have been eagerly waiting for the 'love story' and other story lines come into place and we regularly meet in forums to discuss the current happening's of the show, the characters, and forth-comings that may occur on the show.  But with the new or any changes in to the current, the show may very well lose its fans (i.e., DMG) and as fans we would really like to deter any loss of viewer-ship.

Finally; we would like to iterate, why fix what not broken!!

Sincerely,

The loyal fans of Aditi Tailang and  JPSYA

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anybody pz tell me the address of SBS
haji08 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
what is the address of sbs to send gifts for karan singh grover and jennifer winget
mishmaah thumbnail
hey cn u tel me wr i can post letter 2 saas bahu aur saazish
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Can i get the link to the mjht sbs segment where arjun is remembering rati and talking abt her

thanks