Advice Corner

How to talk when knows.........???? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Having rad your post, I feel that you are a bit confused about your feelings, dear. First try to figure out your feelings. Do you really like him or is it just a infataution? Why is he so special? And does he really like you? Or is he just returning your smiles and tryig to be friendly? Try to gt to know him better before you commit your feelings.
All da Best,
Nutzie Jaan Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How to talk when knows.........???? (Page 2)" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
talk to him like u would talk to any other guy ..so simple lolz

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 4:26am | IP Logged
^ya rite....at least start talking to him....

~*Sandeep*~

Goldie

~*Sandeep*~

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

After reading your post, one point rises in my mind. If you two haven't talked then how do you know he likes you?

If you're just talking about those vibes that one gets, then alright, my suggestion is to go ahead and confess.

In this way, if you both like each other, it'll be clear and great for both of you and if either of you is under misconception then that'll be cleared too and only enough time to move on.Smile

Lol...A friends told me that he made me a ring and he will put it up on my and his marriage

and that he loves me till death......Embarrassed

cool_pooja

IF-Sizzlerz

cool_pooja

Posted: 13 April 2007 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Welll 1st of all i think you should confirm whether he likes you or not bec this can cause a lot of confusion for u in the future. Well if u like him, then i dunt see any harm with starting wid a friendship 1st. Dunt rush into a relationship. Be casual wid him and start by maybe giving him a smile or a friendly wave. Talk to him through sum common frnds n den make friends wid him. If u den think dat u still like him, and he likes u too, den u shud move ahead. Smile

CherryPrincess

CherryPrincess

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
i would say u must make sure first about ur feelings. whether they are just mere attraction or anything beyond that? and i would advice u to not to believe what others are saying. as my personal experience says, sometimes friends think too good about u that, if they think that that guy would be good for u, they may just keep mirchi-masala on matter and tell u. ok to stop u from making same mistake, i would tell u my experience. my supposedly best friend whom i knew since 4 years, once told me that one guy really loved me and he even has told his parents. he told me this with so much truth in his eyes that i believed him........ and hearing all this, i slowly started falling in love with the guy my friend had mentioned.

what happened???? one day i went ahead and proposed him and later have found that he never loved me...... but looking at my desperate proposal, he told me he wanted time and kept me hanging for a long time.....

so i would suggest you that u should first make sure about ur feelings........ then if u r really sure, then u sud go ahead and tell him straight, but keep it simple, not too much desperate...... be ready to hear anything. and give him time to decide...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top