Chat Clubs

~!eMrAaN HaShMi fAnZ~(chek out page#33 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 37

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by wezyus

Is he doing kissing scene in his newcoming movies after his wedding ?...thks

i really dunno buh i hope soLOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~!eMrAaN HaShMi fAnZ~(chek out page#33 (Page 4)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

emran in diff style

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
INTERVIEWS        &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;         &n bsp;

On the path to fame
KEITH FERNANDEZ talks to young actor Emraan Hashmi about his debut in Footpath
One more reason to believe its all about who you know: Emraan Hashmi. Twenty-four year old Hashmi, star of the Vikram Bhatt-directed Footpath (released August 15) concurs that hes lucky to have Mahesh Bhatt for an uncle making a debut in the movies, he says, was simply that much easier. Not that hes always wanted to set the box-office ablaze, this former child star lets on.

Birthday and sun sign?
24 March 1979, Aries.

Childhood ambition?
"To be a pilot. I wanted to be a pilot for the longest time. Then, in college I thought about special effects and animation. I didnt want to be an actor at all!"

But dont we know him already?
We do. As a child star in such saccharine-sweet campaigns as Rasna, Glycodin cough syrup and GoodKnight mosquito repellent. "By the age of 10, though, Id stopped doing commercials."

Even child stars gotta grow up, huh? So why the movies?
"I didnt decide to be an actor. It just happened. I was assisting Vikram Bhatt on Kasoor two years ago when (Mahesh) Bhattsaab asked me if I wanted to act. Footpath was written a year ago."

Whats it like working in the family business?
"Great. I knew everyone on the sets, it was cool. And yes, it was much easier making a break into the movies for me than it would have for a complete newcomer. Because I was family, I got my first chance."

First day, first job what was it like?
"I managed to do the first shot okay, which was a walk into the frame, but the second was a disaster it took me 30 to 35 takes to get it right! Everyone was frustrated, from the director on down and I was considering an alternative career! But I pulled through."

Whats the job like, then?
"Contrary to popular belief, its tough facing the camera. Acting is very tough and then, the role is a challenging one, its very layered and complex."

Whats the character about?
"I play a drug dealer called Raghu Srivastav, whos impulsive and hot-headed by nature, the kind who picks a fight wherever he can for no rhyme or reason until he meets this girl whom he wants to change for, and he turns over a new leaf through the film. Its a grey character, one of three friends from the lower strata of society. The film tracks their struggles, their lives, their friendship."

Whats his own take on life, then?
"Lifes nothing like a Hindi movie, its a struggle. Its a tough world out there and everyone needs a share of the cake and everyones going to fight for it."

Love?
"Its important, its companionship."

Money?
"A necessity and I want to have lots of it."
Which means good box-office.

First day, first show what reactions at the theatres?
"Great. Its a high, like a booze high. I managed to get into (cinema hall) Gaiety and was mobbed after the interval and actually thrown out of the theatre because the manager said if I stayed the audience would not watch the film! At Metro, I was crossing the street and a crowd gathered around me there, too."

He could get used to being mobbed, huh? What about losing his anonymity?
"Totally. Im enjoying fame, I think Im handling it pretty well. I dont see it as painful at all."

Ms.Chandni

IF-Rockerz

Ms.Chandni

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutie_raju

Originally posted by Jatt_Kudi

awwww so cute count me in to! Smile Big smile Embarrassed

welcumTongue

so whats ur fav movie of himTongue

Aashiq Banaya Aapne and Gangster Embarrassed

whats ur fav movie

bRoWn_BeAuTy

IF-Sizzlerz

bRoWn_BeAuTy

Posted: 23 March 2007 at 7:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by cutie_raju

awwww so cute count me in to! Smile Big smile Embarrassed

welcumTongue

so whats ur fav movie of himTongue

Aashiq Banaya Aapne and Gangster Embarrassed

whats ur fav movie

gangster, footpathTongue

Ms.Chandni

IF-Rockerz

Ms.Chandni

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 1:59am | IP Logged
My wife didn't stop me from Kissing!

By Subhash K Jha

Post-marriage Emran Hashmi is back from his honeymoon. But he would rather not call it his honeymoon. "I'd rather call it a vacation. Honeymoon is too formal a concept for us. Parveen and I have been together for more than seven years."

Has Parveen forbidden Emran from kissing his heroines? "No! She never said that. Parveen is the last one to interfere in my career. However no girlfriend or wife is going to jump with joy if she sees her man kissing another woman.

She's been with my from my college days. We started off as friends. From there marriage took its natural course. We didn't force anything."

Emran's marriage last month was a very private affair. "I'm a private person. On the sets I like to keep myself. I don't know about others, but I require a lot of concentration on my work. But I'm a different person off-hours.

As for marriage I invited practically everyone who mattered to me. I had no desperate urge to make my marriage this Page 3 kick-ass event. The whole process of marriage and leaving on a vacation was great fun."

No radical changes in his life after marriage, except…. "You wake up with someone else in the bed. That's when it dawns on you that the status of the relationship has changed. Also, the fights about dirty towels lying round, etc etc. But seriously, the relationship is more defined now. We've taken our bonding to the next level."

As for the female attention Emran has learnt to deal with it. "More than me, my wife needs to deal with it. She's been very supportive and understanding. I mean to marry an actor who has been tagged a serial kisser can't be easy for her. To deal with that tag requires a lot of will-power."

Emran has made no conscious decision to stop kissing on screen. "but I'm not going to do it just for the heck of it any longer. It started with Murder, and then onwards my films had a kissing scene each time.

That was completely uncalled-for and silly. Because at the end of the day it's the film's merit and not a kiss that works. …I actually said no to a kiss in Killer.

We debated on the sets and we decided there was no need for it. And Killer bombed! On the other hand, in defence of my decision to not kiss in every film, I cite Jawani Diwani which bombed in spite of a smooch. I rest my kiss…er, case."

Emran is against whipping up a frenzy regarding the kiss. "It's not just me. Other stars who have kissed recently have been spoken about," he says referring to Hrithik's much-discussed kiss in Dhoom. "But I don't think my career is defined by kissing. But yes, the kisses are a talking point. So they've served their purpose."

http://www.santabanta.com/cinema.asp?catname=mirch%20masala

Ms.Chandni

IF-Rockerz

Ms.Chandni

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 2:39am | IP Logged

serverii

serverii

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 8:42am | IP Logged
GREAT

Post Reply New Post

Go to top