CAN PAK GET ANY MR UNLUKY

$weet n $xc thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

omg guys this has gta be the worsest year 4 pakistan

shoaib and asif tests tested positive and suspended after the appealed they wre found innocent a little ray of light but den them not being in the world cup, then razaaq injury shahid ban defeated by WI defeated by irleand Out of world cup
  1. bob woolmer passes away

wat mr guys i cannot beleive it lets just say its not pak's year this year

Edited by $weet n $xc - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mini2390 thumbnail
i know... and count that lame Oval controversy in there too!!!!.. i feel so bad for all our pak players... god, they have been thru so much, and now this!!!... now they r hurt emotionally as well, adding to their other upsets already!!

wat has happened to our pak team!!!! nothing seems to go ryt, nothing! Edited by mini2390 - 17 years ago
Sallu_King thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes This Year Was Really Sad For Pakistan I Hope This Year Will Gone Soon 😭 😭 😭
$weet n $xc thumbnail
they were unda alot of preasure with the loss of their main players it must have hit dem pretty hard
*Fiza* thumbnail
yes!!!!!!!!!! and lets not forget ..."darel hair" he wanted to file a case against pak team........i guess...luck is not favouring us... but other than tht i think pak team should be united by now... they shud know tht bob is not with them anymore...he perhaps had some dreams for pak...he wanted to see them going into semi -finals but i guess thts not possible now.....so i think pak shud win the next match for him..... and play with consistency thereafter....

We will always miss him.......he was a true legend......... and i wish all the best to our team...lets pray tht no more problems come to thier way.. Ameen

$weet n $xc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fiza_87

yes!!!!!!!!!! and lets not forget ..."darel hair" he wanted to file a case against pak team........i guess...luck is not favouring us... but other than tht i think pak team should be united by now... they shud know tht bob is not with them anymore...he perhaps had some dreams for pak...he wanted to see them going into semi -finals but i guess thts not possible now.....so i think pak shud win the next match for him..... and play with consistency thereafter...   i agree.

We will always miss him.......he was a true legend......... and i wish all the best to our team...lets pray tht no more problems come to thier way.. Ameen

Junglee_Sher thumbnail
I agree its really sad, its really unlucky, but what can we do?
kothra thumbnail

This yr..it has been worst for pakistan team..

I feel so sad..😭

$weet n $xc thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhi_123

I agree its really sad, its really unlucky, but what can we do?

i know