Sports/Cricket

When Aussies can be defeated y not India?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
I think we ppl are overdoing our disappoinment for Team India. When India can beat Australia y can't Bangladesh beat India? In both these cases, a lesser good team beats a good team....I don't understand y r ppl being violent towards the cricketers. Destroying Dhoni's house...helding protests etc. Why do Indians claim to be peaceful when they can't be peaceful in these issues? Being angry and all is all right but these protests are toooo much. Learning abt Gandhiji is not enough. We should follow his non-violent ways....

Ok....If I continue like this....u guys will sleep!!Big smile  So...what r ur opinions?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "When Aussies can be defeated y not India?" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sallu_King

IF-Rockerz

Sallu_King

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Bangladesh Has Already Beat Australia So Why Not India Agree With U...

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Destroying houses and protesting won't get people anywhere so your right.

Sport is a surprising thing. Don't be surprised.

Leo

IF-Dazzler

Leo

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
And one more thing....In every sport, one team has to win nad the other team has to lose....so its not possible that India should be always in the winning side!! Smile

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Yeah..don't get too disappointed Confused

kudi420

IF-Dazzler

kudi420

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
well i m kinda disappointed wit indian team ....but doing hangama at players home ....is wrong!! if the players r not playing well ...thts their fault not their families!! why shud they be tortured !!
i guess families shud be left alone ....hamari india mein yahi prob hai ..ppl overreacts very fast ...
abhi ek match jeetegi toh sar par baithalenge ...and if they lose then they r ready to attack them!!
i hope ....they win other two matches and enter super 8 ....i dun want them home ...so soon!! i hav waited a lot for this world cup!!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:33pm | IP Logged

The fans of india expects lots of cricket from india team

thts y it is all happening

ionia

ionia

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
This is just a game...JUST A GAME...and a very unpredictable game where any team can win...I think India played against Bangladesh...for abt 15 times or more and they lost only two...yesterday was one of those matches...and yes it hurt u guys a lot...but at the end of the day they did something really wrong but they were only human...they have been one of the pre-tournament favourites because of consistently performing well in the world stage...Bangladesh (and this is coming from a Bangladeshi who loves her country to death) hasn't been that consistent..I believe we are a talented side and we are improving and we have beaten Australia...but that was because Ashraful played a brilliant innings (the one he plays after every 100 match)...we have had isolated victories against most of the Test playing nations but we haven't been consistent...Pakistan...guys have always been the most unpredictable of all the cricketing sides in the world...Sure they lost to Ireland...and they bowed out of the world cup...but on their day Pakistan 'C' team can beat any side in the world...cauz they are really that talented...and they recently beat South Africa which on paper is the number-1 ODI side...I hate the way we take cricket so seriously...Poor Bob Woolmer...My condolences are with his family...If it wasn't for the stress of losing a match...he may still have been with us today..I hate cricket for the moment...I know that his cause of death hasn't been established yet...yet I feel that the demise of one of the most enterprising coaches of recent times had something to do with this loss....I hate it when the outcome of a game has so much power over us that we are ready to be violent and burn player's effigies.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top