Pick one Sujal or Piyush?? - Page 3

Poll Question :

Whom would you marry if you were Kashish?? Sujal or Piyush?

Poll Choice
Piyush aka Rohit Bakshi
Sujal aka Rajeev Khandelwal
Neither
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by Anitaisdabest

WHAT!!! Really...Sujal Garewal?? But he was so stubborn and angry ... Is he really the ideal husband?? Wot abt Piyush??

Ofcourse sujal is a ideal huband,lover ......if u remember kashish wanted to marry  sujal only to seek revenge ...after knowing this also he married her and he loved her truly ...this is true love......

As far as piyush is concerned i dont like him a bit though i love rohit bakshi.......it was the most weakest character  of KTH a/c to me...even knowing that kash-sujal loved eachother he married kashish.......if he was a true lover and a true friend  then he would have helped kashish and sujal to solve their misunderstanding........Love is scarificing not snatching.

sujal turned violent only after they accused him of doing something which he never did.........till now i feel whatever sujal did to piyush and kashish was right they deserved even more than that.

(no offense ...only my opinon)

Edited by yyyy - 16 years ago
i would go with sujal rajeev

Originally posted by yyyy

Ofcourse sujal is a ideal huband,lover ......if u remember kashish married sujal only to seek revenge ...after knowing this also he married her and he loved her truly ...this is true love......

As far as piyush is concerned i dont like him a bit though i love rohit bakshi.......it was the most weakest character  of KTH a/c to me...even knowing that kash-sujal loved eachother he married kashish.......if he was a true lover and a true friend  then he would have helped kashish and sujal to solve their misunderstanding........Love is scarificing not snatching.

sujal turned violent only after they accused him of doing something which is never did.........till now i feel whatever sujal did to piyush and kashish was right they deserved even more than that.

(no offense ...only my opinon)

But Piyush only married Kashish because she wanted this. He thought that Suj and Kash didn't luv each other any more.

rajuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , koi shaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkk ๐Ÿ˜†

rajeev rox ๐Ÿ‘
What a question๐Ÿ˜†
Definitely Rajeev as Sujal๐Ÿ˜ณ

But Piyush only married Kashish because she wanted this. He thought that Suj and Kash didn't luv each other any more.

Dear, let me remind u when Sujal had com to propose to Kashish. Piyush was present n he could see love in Sujal n Kashish's eyes. Still he married her.
Both Sujal n Kashish were crying which showed that they still loved each other.
Accepted Piyush's aim was'nt bad at all. But I do feel he had done a wrong decision of marrying Kashish n spoiling 3 lives n his frndship with Sujal.

of course sujal๐Ÿ˜Š

Piyush eveywell knew that kashish married him only because of her family..........how can he think that they didnt love eachother...since he loved kashish he should know that no one can forget their first love completly......maybe piyush gave more importance to his love rather than to his love's(kashish's)  love......
Sujal...

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Anam...xxxx
ofcourse... Rajeeev... my Sujal! ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜Š