Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

FEAR FILES EPISODE OF AUGUST 11, 2013

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 24 August 2013 at 6:59pm | IP Logged

Rohit looked very good in the episode of Fear Files!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap Clap

Looking the perfect good boy while being the evil vampire seems very believable as appearances can be deceiving!!!!!Tongue Tongue Smile

The suspense is well maintained about what Tamas is until the scene where he is shown to be sucking Riya's blood!!!!!Clap Clap

His fangs were not good and definitely could have been better!!!!!Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove Disapprove

His way of killing his victims with the blood flying into his mouth was also a bit unbelievable!!!!!Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs DownCan't they have shown him sucking the blood from their necks??Ermm

And can't the two girls have mentioned the term vampire once??Tongue

I mean considering the amount of stuff written and made on vampires, shouldn't it be natural for them to say vampires on being told about a blood sucking creature??

Edited by Shaina_b - 24 August 2013 at 7:00pm

tiny15

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 09 September 2013 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!

Lord Ganesha's blessings and his pure love to his devotes is always divine for us. Hence on this auspicious day when we welcome Lord Ganesha, our Telly stars also are excited to bring the Ganesh idol at their places and welcome him in a grand way.

A festival which brings happiness and which fulfills the wishes of the devotes is on the way. Ganesh Chaturthi festival is largely celebrated across the state by bringing the joyous moment is people's life. Ganesha's favorite delicacy Modak' is served and offered to him.

Let's find out from our TV stars about the Ganesh Festival...

Aashka Goradia as Maharani Dheer Bai Bhatiyani in in Bharat Ka Veer Yodha Maharana Pratap: "Ganpati is really special festival for all Hindu cultures.  Ganapti festival for me is the time when we visit our friends and family, be with them, have fun, dance and take blessings from our beloved Bappa."

Link :

Edited by Shaina_b - 09 September 2013 at 5:09pm

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 14 October 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
here is a new TC article on Rohit Bakshi

Ankita Sharma and Rohit Sharma in a maha-movie of Life OK's Savdhan India

11 min ago | TC

Maha-movies on Life OK have started a trend that makes way for interesting and catchy story lines. And Savdhan India which churns thought-provoking subjects for this 2 hour long spectacle on television has roped in popular faces Rohit Bakshi and Ankita Sharma for one of their upcoming maha movies titled Highway'.

The story will focus on vehicles and trucks going missing from one particular highway and the manner in which the central character of the police inspector, essayed by Rohit Bakshi goes about solving this case. Ankita Sharma will essay the inspector's past lover who had gone on to marry another person. The two of them will come face to face when the lady will be in trouble, as her husband goes missing. And the manner in which the inspector helps her out will form the crux of the story.

When contacted, Rohit confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I have completed the shoot for this particular maha movie. This was indeed an interesting role, as it required me to be in the get-up of a police inspector. Usually, shooting at outdoor locations make the going tough, but this was an amazing experience as we have shot most of the scenes in the highway."

Ankita Sharma, when contacted, asked us to call later.

Govind Aggarwal is the director for this Maha-movie. Vishal Sharma who was earlier associated with Rose Audio Visuals has cast for this particular maha movie of Saregamapa Ltd.

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

here is a new TC article on Rohit Bakshi

Ankita Sharma and Rohit Sharma in a maha-movie of Life OK's Savdhan India

11 min ago | TC

Maha-movies on Life OK have started a trend that makes way for interesting and catchy story lines. And Savdhan India which churns thought-provoking subjects for this 2 hour long spectacle on television has roped in popular faces Rohit Bakshi and Ankita Sharma for one of their upcoming maha movies titled Highway'.

The story will focus on vehicles and trucks going missing from one particular highway and the manner in which the central character of the police inspector, essayed by Rohit Bakshi goes about solving this case. Ankita Sharma will essay the inspector's past lover who had gone on to marry another person. The two of them will come face to face when the lady will be in trouble, as her husband goes missing. And the manner in which the inspector helps her out will form the crux of the story.

When contacted, Rohit confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I have completed the shoot for this particular maha movie. This was indeed an interesting role, as it required me to be in the get-up of a police inspector. Usually, shooting at outdoor locations make the going tough, but this was an amazing experience as we have shot most of the scenes in the highway."

Ankita Sharma, when contacted, asked us to call later.

Govind Aggarwal is the director for this Maha-movie. Vishal Sharma who was earlier associated with Rose Audio Visuals has cast for this particular maha movie of Saregamapa Ltd.

Great to see him in an episodic again!!!!!!Smile Smile

tiny15

tiny15 IF-Sizzlerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
yeah but i don't know why they wrote him rohit sharma in the title?they must'd bcum confused.LOL
Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 20 October 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

yeah but i don't know why they wrote him rohit sharma in the title?they must'd bcum confused.LOL

Yeah!!!!

But thankfully they wrote his correct name in the rest of the article!!!!!!Smile

I think Ankita Sharma and so uske naam pe bhi Sharma laga diya!!!!!!LOL

Edited by Shaina_b - 20 October 2013 at 6:48am

tiny15

Shaina_b IF-Stunnerz
Shaina_b
Shaina_b

Posted: 22 October 2013 at 6:39am | IP Logged
I saw Savdhaan India Maha Movie on Sunday!!!!!!Smile

It was nice!!!!!Clap

Rohit was awesome as a cop!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Clap Clap Clap

I loved his entry scene!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

The story was good and at times made you think if there were supernatural forces at work but you knew there had to be someone behind them!!!!!!

Beech mein Neha (Ankita Sharma) felt that Inspector Vinay (Rohit) may be behind the disappearances but I knew that it couldn't be!!!!!

Her husband was useless!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry AngryMade me think what did she see in him!!!!!Confused ConfusedAll he did was get jealous of Vinay!!!

Waise here also Rohit once again played the role of a lover whose love is unrequited!!!!!!

Last mein Rohit entered like a hero with his force and saved them all!!!!This time the police came on time!!!!!!Wink LOL LOL

I hope to see him in more positive roles in future!!!!!Smile

tiny15

Go to top