The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB (Page 85)

Post Reply New Post

Page 85 of 93

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 2:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

i also can't blame him 4 turning like this. after all he'd given his life's 7yrs 2 that selfish woman. an dwat she did wid him??Angry
i know show is not worth it but yaar my herat breaks everytime i saw him doing that stupid show. and i can't stop watching the show as atleast i can watch him on-screen oderwise he always vanishes & we don't even get sum news of him or his whereabts like Rohit.Ouchtho i m only watching his scenes oderwise i skip PM scenes.

Exactly!!!!!

I cannot see such a good hero being wasted!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch

Watch it on youtube so that you can fast forward the rest of the scenes!!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB (Page 85)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

Not much scenes of Rohit yesterday on 2613!!!!!!

He and Kishwar do not make a good pair!!!!!Thankfully she is playing his ex-wife!!!!!!

I loved the dotted tie!!!!!Smile Embarrassed

yeah there were not much scenes of him. but i m ok as hes not lead & has just entered so it"ll take time 2 hav bit more scenes of him.

yeah they don't make gud pair.she'd done "kaajal" wid him on sony where she played his younger bro's wife & both were -ve & against the main lead who was youngest bro of him.Smile

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 6:42am | IP Logged

i also can't blame him 4 turning like this. after all he'd given his life's 7yrs 2 that selfish woman. an dwat she did wid him??Angry
i know show is not worth it but yaar my herat breaks everytime i saw him doing that stupid show. and i can't stop watching the show as atleast i can watch him on-screen oderwise he always vanishes & we don't even get sum news of him or his whereabts like Rohit.Ouchtho i m only watching his scenes oderwise i skip PM scenes.

Exactly!!!!!

I cannot see such a good hero being wasted!!!!!!Ouch Ouch Ouch

Watch it on youtube so that you can fast forward the rest of the scenes!!!!!!

i also don't want him 2 get wasted in this stupid show!! Ouchi wish he leaves it ASAP.
i want 2 watch it on YT but its 2 labourious 2 find his scenes. and watching him on TV is difft.Embarrassedso watch the show but i watch just his scenes bcoz i knew wen his scenes cum & main prob occurs wen he has scenes wid PM.SleepyDeadi just can't stand that on-screen couple.Dead

Edited by tiny15 - 17 April 2013 at 8:33am

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 17 April 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged

i also don't want him 2 get wasted in this stupid show!! Ouchi wish he leaves it ASAP.
i want 2 watch it on YT but its 2 labourious 2 find his scenes. and watching him on TV is difft.Embarrassedso watch the show but i watch just his scenes bcoz i knew wen his scenes cum & main prob occurs wen he ahs scenes wid PM.SleepyDeadi just can't stand that on-screen couple.Dead

I used to watch Sajda Tere Pyar Mein on Youtube just for Rohit Roy's scenes as the rest of the scenes were simply unbearable!!!!!!

I understand your situtation!!!!!!Smile

tiny15

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 6:38pm | IP Logged

Today I noticed that the guy beating up Sameer is jail is the same as the guy who they arrested!!!!

So that means all the torture Sameer has gone through was done by the group he is working for now!!!!!Ermm

I don't know why he was asking his wife to come back to him as clearly they do not get along!!!!!!Confused

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Today I noticed that the guy beating up Sameer is jail is the same as the guy who they arrested!!!!

So that means all the torture Sameer has gone through was done by the group he is working for now!!!!!Ermm

I don't know why he was asking his wife to come back to him as clearly they do not get along!!!!!!Confused

i'd also noticed it. i think that gp made it luk like hes beaten up by indian authorities.Confusedhe must'd involved wid terrorists.

i m also confused why he wants her back wen they don't get along??Confused

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 19 April 2013 at 4:45pm | IP Logged

Good to see his anger today!!!!!Smile Smile

I liked the grey tie today more than the blue and white printed one a couple of days back!!!!!Clap

tiny15

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 29 April 2013 at 2:28am | IP Logged
Rohit looked like a million bucks in both the black suit and the grey suit!!!!!!Smile Smile Smile Smile Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top