The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB (Page 82)

Post Reply New Post

Page 82 of 93

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

thanx yaar i saw it afterwards. at that time  i was 2 upset as sum1'd reported our Ajay's AT & accused me & it made my head turn.
@ajay even i m tired & i don't want him 2 play such roles.
i know hes not wrong tho now they r showing him turning pyscho.Dead

See I knew it and so never watched it!!!!!

My sis has watched a scene of his at the beginning and found him very sweet!!!!!!!

Well now I hope he comes in Uttaran as that irritating Meethi's hero!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB (Page 82)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

@shaina rohit & ashaka i agree.
and abt rohit's hairstyle . really not liking it. old one was gud.Smile

He should stick to his good boy image and not try these bad boy looks!!!!!!Wink Smile Smile

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shaina_b

thanx yaar i saw it afterwards. at that time  i was 2 upset as sum1'd reported our Ajay's AT & accused me & it made my head turn.
@ajay even i m tired & i don't want him 2 play such roles.
i know hes not wrong tho now they r showing him turning pyscho.Dead

See I knew it and so never watched it!!!!!

My sis has watched a scene of his at the beginning and found him very sweet!!!!!!!

Well now I hope he comes in Uttaran as that irritating Meethi's hero!!!!!

i m just watching it 4 him & only his scenes. i just 4ward PM scenes as i can't stand them 2gether( but i like both actors)and esply that M ckt.SleepyDeadshe makes me puke.Sleepy

his ckt was sweet ,sensible & understanding so how can he turn in2 this?? if they'd shown him getting upset or even behaving rudely wid M it wud b understandable but not this. i wish he leaves it ASAP.
yeah i alos want him 2 cum as meethi's hero. tho shes bit irritating but i think she needs a man like real vishnu whos calm & gentle & can tackle her easily.Smile

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged

i m just watching it 4 him & only his scenes. i just 4ward PM scenes as i can't stand them 2gether( but i like both actors)and esply that M ckt.SleepyDeadshe makes me puke.Sleepy

his ckt was sweet ,sensible & understanding so how can he turn in2 this?? if they'd shown him getting upset or even behaving rudely wid M it wud b understandable but not this. i wish he leaves it ASAP.
yeah i alos want him 2 cum as meethi's hero. tho shes bit irritating but i think she needs a man like real vishnu whos calm & gentle & can tackle her easily.Smile

Yes he was too good!!!!!!

Never watch the show if you know the good guy is going to be treated like this!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Piyush was also killed off and here Akash is shown to be negative all of a sudden!!!!!

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 3:28am | IP Logged

Yes he was too good!!!!!!

Never watch the show if you know the good guy is going to be treated like this!!!!!!Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Piyush was also killed off and here Akash is shown to be negative all of a sudden!!!!!

yeah. i read yash patnayak's interview (producer) he was saying that akash was intended 2 b -ve.luk i m pasting the part where he said it

We then quizzed him on his show Junoon. Why did they turn Akash (Ajay Choudhury) bad thereby going down the hackneyed route? He replied, "When you are to have a love triangle, you need to have characters of different shades. Story telling is all about creating conflict, so that your characters can grow through those cycles. Akash was always intended to be a negative character but that wasn't revealed at the outset."

such a lame excuse. even if he was 2 turn -ve then i also say that is 2 cliche & 2 stupid bcoz his ckt can't turn this much -ve.Ouch

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 13 April 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged

yeah. i read yash patnayak's interview (producer) he was saying that akash was intended 2 b -ve.luk i m pasting the part where he said it

We then quizzed him on his show Junoon. Why did they turn Akash (Ajay Choudhury) bad thereby going down the hackneyed route? He replied, "When you are to have a love triangle, you need to have characters of different shades. Story telling is all about creating conflict, so that your characters can grow through those cycles. Akash was always intended to be a negative character but that wasn't revealed at the outset."

such a lame excuse. even if he was 2 turn -ve then i also say that is 2 cliche & 2 stupid bcoz his ckt can't turn this much -ve.Ouch

Yes Akash had to turn negative!!!!!!

What will they do with him otherwise and how will they drag the story??

Everything is cliched here in the serials!!!!!!

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged

Yes Akash had to turn negative!!!!!!

What will they do with him otherwise and how will they drag the story??

Everything is cliched here in the serials!!!!!!

yeah why can't they make love triangles bit difft!! either don't make love triangles like in this cliche way!!!
u know thatswhy i liked love triangle of phulwa-abhay-aarti in phulwa . no1 turned -ve & it really feel like realistic even if aarti's sacrifice did luk bit unreal from outside. but atleast they showed that aarti who was sensible, gud & understanding cudn't turn -ve.Smile

Shaina_b

IF-Stunnerz

Shaina_b

Posted: 14 April 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

yeah why can't they make love triangles bit difft!! either don't make love triangles like in this cliche way!!!
u know thatswhy i liked love triangle of phulwa-abhay-aarti in phulwa . no1 turned -ve & it really feel like realistic even if aarti's sacrifice did luk bit unreal from outside. but atleast they showed that aarti who was sensible, gud & understanding cudn't turn -ve.Smile

Don't talk about Aarti and that angle!!!!!!It was silly!!!!!

Abhay and Phulwa's pair was great!!!!!Clap Clap

I don't like love triangles!!!!!And I don't like the fact that good heroes are turned negative or die!!!!!

The famous dialogue from The Dark Knight seems to apply to these third angles of a love triangle, "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain."!!!!!

tiny15

Post Reply New Post

Go to top