Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
theres a TB article also abt rohit & aashka in NB6 .
so plz do see it & comment on it also.i m giving link below.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tiny15

a new TC article on TC abt Rohit Bakshi & aashka goradiya

Rohit Bakshi and Aashka Goradia 'get a Nach Baliye' call

37 min ago | TC

Rohit Bakshi and Aashka Goradia have always packed a punch as a couple, even when they have managed to keep their personal life personal... Post Aashka's stint in Colors' reality show Bigg Boss, reports of a break-up between the two made headlines, but the couple went on to deny it saying that 'everything was well in their love paradise'...

And yes, it indeed looks like it!!! We have learnt that the cute and lovey-dovey couple has been offered the chance of participating in Star Plus' upcoming season of Nach Baliye.

As we know, Frames Production Company Pvt. Ltd is looking for the launch of Nach Baliye in a couple of months, and the process of finalizing the jodis for this season is presently on.

And reports are that popular names like Jennifer Winget -Karan Singh Grover, Gurmeet Choudhary - Debina Bonnerjee, Sanaya Irani - Mohit Sehgal have been approached for this big-ticket dance reality show.

We tried contacting Aashka and Rohit, but they remained unavailable for comments.

When contacted, Producer Hemant Ruprel said, "We are in the process of finalization, and cannot comment on anything right now."

A reliable source tells us that since Aashka is presently busy shooting in Amgaon for her Sony TV show Maharana Pratap, the couple is presently working out on their dates. All depends on whether Aashka finds out a plausible way to juggle between her Sony TV show and Nach Baliye.

We simply hope we get to see this cute jodi on the platform of Nach Baliye.

Thanks for the article Dolly!!!!!😊

It is good that they have been approached for it!!!!!

But I don't think they should participate as they won't be able to get much votes!!!!!!πŸ˜”

Edited by Shaina_b - 10 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
tiny15 thumbnail
@shaina i also read his interview & commented on it.
and yeah i agree they won't get much votes.so better 2 leave it.
tiny15 thumbnail
heres an article on rohit & aashka's marriage.its TC article so just posting parts.

Aashka Goradia and Rohit Bakshi to get married 'within a year"

4 min ago | TC

There's some good news for fans of Aashka Goradia. The talented actress currently portrays the role of Bhatiyani in Sony Entertainment Television's Bharat Ka Veer Putra – Maharana Pratap. The news is that Aashka is finally getting married to her long time boyfriend Rohit Bakshi.

According to our well-placed source, the couple who are currently business partners in a beverage outlet will tie the knot within the next one year.

We called up Aashka who acknowledged the news saying, "Yes, we plan to become man and wife soon. At the moment, we are busy with our business and we plan to become life partners as soon as we get time. It should be within a year."

Aashka and Rohit have been together for the past six years. "We are the pillars for each other's lives. The best part of our relationship is that both our families are equally on the same page. Rohit loves my parents as much as I do."

On questioned about the long gap for taking the plunge, Aashka explained, "We wanted to be totally in sync with each other and plus I have certain responsibilities towards my family which I wanted to successfully complete before moving to another house. Once a woman gets married, her priorities get divided. And till now my family needed my full attention."

We then contacted Rohit who said, "We have not yet decided any date right now for our marriage. We are busy with our work, but yes marriage is on the cards and we will let you know as and when it happens."

Rohit also said that he enjoys a very strong relationship with Aaskha. "Loyalty, trust and understanding are the bedrocks of any relationship. We are in a very happy phase," he concluded.

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Detailed Review of the story showed on Sunday in which Rohit Bakshi was Tamas a blood sucking Vampire on 11th August 2013.

The story starts with a girl coming back from her friend's birthday party by an auto rickshaw and when she reaches at a particular street and the driver says that he will not bring her further. She requests him to drop her at her home but he droppers her at that isolated place and leaves quickly. She tries to hire another taxi but that driver too ignores her request and leaves the place ignoring her request. She was terrified and scared as she has the phobia from dark. She calls her at her home and tells her mother about this problem and her mother instruct her to don't panic she is sending her father to pick her up. She was walking slowly scared a bit when someone calls her and asks her that what is she doing here at this time? She looks at that person. A man sitting on a horse was standing there. She asks his name and he tells his name Tamas(Rohit Bakshi) and says that because he belongs to a royal family he walks using a horse. he asks her name and she tells her name Ria. Her father reaches there and picks her but when she tries to tell her father that someone helped her but as soon as she see in that direction he was nowhere to be seen.

The story was of year 2005, Madhya Pradesh. The girl name Ria has phobia for dark since her childhood. She used to feel since her birth that someone was watching her every time. Soon the relationship of Tamas and Ria starts blossoming in to love affair. Her parents wants to meet Tamas and on her birthday she decides to introduce Tamas with her family. She calls her friend Mitali and tells her about Tamas and invites her as well on her birthday . Her friend tells her that she will be unable to come as her Guru Jee is at her home town. Ria's mother requests Mitali's mother to bring Guru Jee along with them at their place as she wants to show him Ria's kundali. Next day they reached at Ria's place along with their Guru Jee who when enters at her home says that this house has some negative energy. At that moment she shows him Ria's kundali and Guru Jee shocks to see and tells that it's not an ordinary kundali.

Ria excuse herself and went outside to find Tamas who just reaches there and as soon as she stepps at her house Guru Jee feels the negative energy. He says that any sort of big danger is going to hit this house soon and rushes back. On his way back he meets Tamas and looks him and understands everything. All become surprise by sudden action of Guru jee but didn't pay much attention towards it. Ria introduce Tamas to her family and he tells that he is the Prince of some state and looks after the annsestral property of his father. All gets impressed specially Ria's family. Guru jee was damn scared as he knew that he is not going to live long and he writes something on a paper. When he was performing his pooja a storm hits the guest house where he was staying. All gets shock and that storm having face of Tamas kills Guru Jee by sucking his blood and kills him. His body turns blue. Next day Police informs Mitali's family about Guru Jee's demise and asks a few questions. All were shocked by  his sudden death.

Mital's family takes Guru jee's belongings to their home in which they find Shree Mad Bhagvat Geeta and Mital keeps it at Pooja room. On Ria's birthday she sees a horrible dream in which she sees Tamas in his Vampire form and he sucks her blood by biting her left hand at night. She feels all it a dream and ignores it. One day Tamas and Ria went at a restaurant for dinner and while returning back some goons irritate them while he was about to bite Ria's hand. Tamas orders Ria to sit in his car and kills all of them by sucking their blood and when Ria comes out and asks about it he ignores to answer. Here Ria's father decide to engage Tamas and Ria and asks for Tamas when he dropes her at home. Ria says he has left and when his father rushes to stop him to talk about engagement he sees something strange that the car is being driven without a driver.

At Amavasya Mital finds that note in Bhagwat Geeta of Guru Jee which he wrote before his death and gets shocked. She shows it to her mother and both rush to Ria's home to warn her. Ria's father doesn't trust them but her mother trusts them. He wants proof and Mital's mother makes some chandan's lep and applies it on Ria's arm and the bite marks appeared. Guru jee has written in note that Tamas is a blood sucking Vampire and he was the one who has an eye over Ria since her birth. He wants her to be eighteen and from her birthday to four days he will suck her blood and at the fifth day after her birthday he will bring her soul with him to become the most powerful. Actually in her kundali all the planets were arranged in a way which makes her soul in a way which will make Tamas the most powerful. While they were just trying to find a solution of this problem Tamas enters there and asks to bring Ria with him out.

Mital's mom says that now everyone knows his truth and this will be better for him to stay out and leave but Ria's father says that he doesn't believe them he trusts Tamas and goes close to him. Tamas comes in his real form and kills Ria's father firstly. All these four ladies now rush to the room where Lord Shiva's idol was placed and he knocks at the door and warn them to open the door so he can get Ria. He says that he has waited for this day so long and now he wants Ria any how. He speaks the same thing which Guru Jee has written in his note. Mitali's father call them and asks where are they. They tell him that they are at Ria's house he without listening anything comes to help them. Mitali's mother came out of the room to save his husband but seeing a shadow she rushes to a direction where she finds her husband and tells her every thing. He brought her at that place and calls Ria out when he tells that Tamas has left.

As soon as Ria comes out of the room Tamas comes in his real form who has taken the form of Mital's father and brings Ria with her.  He pushes Ria's mother and she gets unconscious. Mitali and her mother finds another letter written by Guru jee in which he mentioned how to finish Tamas. He told that only Rudrakash has that power to finish him. They search for Rudraksh and finds it in Lord Shiva's idol. They goes to search Tamas  where he was sucking Ria's blood who was about to faint any moment. In their search Mitali and her mother finds her dad's body who was also killed by Tamas. Mitali put that Rudrakash Mala in Tamas's neck and he gets burn in its aura. He is finished now.

Over all it was a nice story and concept. The presentation has some loop holes like the last part where they showed that Mitali did all the job to finish him effortlessly.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review Vertika!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

The story seems to be good!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Good to have a vampire on the lines of Count Dracula again!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But in the end it seemed Mitali is the heroine rather than Riya!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

heres an article on rohit & aashka's marriage.its TC article so just posting parts.

Aashka Goradia and Rohit Bakshi to get married 'within a year"

4 min ago | TC

There's some good news for fans of Aashka Goradia. The talented actress currently portrays the role of Bhatiyani in Sony Entertainment Television's Bharat Ka Veer Putra Maharana Pratap. The news is that Aashka is finally getting married to her long time boyfriend Rohit Bakshi.

According to our well-placed source, the couple who are currently business partners in a beverage outlet will tie the knot within the next one year.

We called up Aashka who acknowledged the news saying, "Yes, we plan to become man and wife soon. At the moment, we are busy with our business and we plan to become life partners as soon as we get time. It should be within a year."

Aashka and Rohit have been together for the past six years. "We are the pillars for each other's lives. The best part of our relationship is that both our families are equally on the same page. Rohit loves my parents as much as I do."

On questioned about the long gap for taking the plunge, Aashka explained, "We wanted to be totally in sync with each other and plus I have certain responsibilities towards my family which I wanted to successfully complete before moving to another house. Once a woman gets married, her priorities get divided. And till now my family needed my full attention."

We then contacted Rohit who said, "We have not yet decided any date right now for our marriage. We are busy with our work, but yes marriage is on the cards and we will let you know as and when it happens."

Rohit also said that he enjoys a very strong relationship with Aaskha. "Loyalty, trust and understanding are the bedrocks of any relationship. We are in a very happy phase," he concluded.

I was okay with them just being in a relationship!!!!!!😊

But it seemed like everyone was after them to marry!!!!!!πŸ˜›

Well then it is nice that they are getting married when they are ready for it!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Shaina_b thumbnail

FEAR FILES EPISODE OF AUGUST 11, 2013

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1Bd9e176pc[/YOUTUBE]

Shaina_b thumbnail

Rohit looked very good in the episode of Fear Files!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Looking the perfect good boy while being the evil vampire seems very believable as appearances can be deceiving!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š

The suspense is well maintained about what Tamas is until the scene where he is shown to be sucking Riya's blood!!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘

His fangs were not good and definitely could have been better!!!!!πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’ πŸ˜’

His way of killing his victims with the blood flying into his mouth was also a bit unbelievable!!!!!πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ‘ŽπŸΌCan't they have shown him sucking the blood from their necks??πŸ€”

And can't the two girls have mentioned the term vampire once??πŸ˜›

I mean considering the amount of stuff written and made on vampires, shouldn't it be natural for them to say vampires on being told about a blood sucking creature??

Shaina_b thumbnail
Happy Ganesh Chaturthi!!

Lord Ganesha's blessings and his pure love to his devotes is always divine for us. Hence on this auspicious day when we welcome Lord Ganesha, our Telly stars also are excited to bring the Ganesh idol at their places and welcome him in a grand way.

A festival which brings happiness and which fulfills the wishes of the devotes is on the way. Ganesh Chaturthi festival is largely celebrated across the state by bringing the joyous moment is people's life. Ganesha's favorite delicacy Modak' is served and offered to him.

Let's find out from our TV stars about the Ganesh Festival...

Aashka Goradia as Maharani Dheer Bai Bhatiyani in in Bharat Ka Veer Yodha Maharana Pratap: "Ganpati is really special festival for all Hindu cultures.  Ganapti festival for me is the time when we visit our friends and family, be with them, have fun, dance and take blessings from our beloved Bappa."

Link :