The ROHIT BAKSHI FAN CLUB - Page 59

Posted: 11 years ago
heres TOI article abt Aashka celeberating new yr. wid Rohit

Happy to be with Rohit on New Year: Aashka

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Ano PatelAno Patel, TNN | Dec 31, 2012, 12.13 PM IST

URL copied to clipboard

Aashka Goradia
Tellyland's famous actress Aashka Goradia has been evicted from the Bigg Boss house this weekend. This Amdavadi actress, whose last small screen outing saw her in the daily soap 'Shubh Vivaah', kept mentioning how much she missed her boyfriend - actor Rohit Bakshi in the house.

Now that Aashka is out, she is happy to be with her actor boyfriend Rohit Bakshi. "I am happy that I will be celebrating New Year with him. But more than that, I look forward to seeing the promotions of his upcoming movie."

Rohit Bakshi, who joins the list of small screen actors debuting on the big screen this year, is making his debut in the movie Dehraadun Diary opposite actress Ragini Nandwani. While the promotions of the movie are on, Aashka is all set to join her boyfriend and stand by him for the same.

Aashka, who also started a beverage outlet with Rohit this year, says, "The venture is going well. It is a 5 months old baby and it is good to see it grow well. Now that we have teamed up with Bisleri we are looking forward to doing even better."
Rohit Bakshi always ready for TV offer 
Last Updated: Thursday, January 03, 2013, 17:55
Rohit Bakshi always ready for TV offerMumbai: He is making an interesting transition from television to movies with Milind Ukey's real-life-based movie 'Dehraadun Diary', but Rohit Bakshi has no plans to shun TV offers after this big screen leap.

This is so because he started from small screen 10 years ago and has since done "both positive and negative roles". 

"I also want to grow in life. But even right now, if I get a good TV role, I will take it up. I will never say no to TV as I started here," he told reporters.

'Kahiin To Hoga' and 'Kyunki... Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' are some of the shows that he has been part of and according to the actor, shooting for serials made it easier for him to work in the movie.

"In TV, you often do so many different types of scenes. You have monologues and long scenes... you get more experience and films become easier for you," he explained and added: "The length of the scenes and the way you do it in TV is different than films."

One can do much better in films as number of scenes shot in a day is lesser than soaps and serials, feels Rohit. 

Based on a real life incident, 'Dehraadun Diary' shows dilemma of a common man. 

"It is based on a real life murder case. The content really appealed to me... I believe cinema is changing. I was offered a lot of other things, but I was excited by this script," he said.

In future too he wants to do "different roles, but they must appeal to me. I am okay with commercial movies or hard-hitting films".

In his opinion, the number of opportunities has surged in filmdom and changing mindset make it an ideal time for newcomers to try their luck in movies.

"In today's world, it is not necessary that a movie has to be a hit... if your character is liked, people will notice you. There are so many openings now," said Rohit who is in talks for future projects, but nothing is concrete as of now.

"Whether it is TV or movies, I will take up whatever good work I get. I am not worried about the medium," he added.

Link :

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago

I don't mind running around trees: Rohit Bakshi

TNN | Jan 3, 2013, 01.59 PM IST

READ MORE Rohit Bakshi|Kaisa Yeah Pyar Hai|Kahiin Toh Hoga|Kahiin Kissi Roz|Delhi Gang Rape Case
I don't mind running around trees: Rohit Bakshi
Rohit BakshiMore Pics
Rohit Bakshi has wooed the small screen audiences in the popular soaps 'Kahiin To Hoga' and 'Kyunki Saans Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi' etc. With many other roles in his kitty, the actor is sure to make a mark in the entertainment industry and currently promoting his debut film Dehradun Diary. Here are the excerpts of an interview with him: 

What was the reason to select Dehradun Diary as your debut film?
When I signed this film, it was totally a decision based on its strong script and good storyline. I wanted to do this film because it is a take on how system reacts when a corrupt politician's daughter fell in love with a common man and how things change with that person. This film is based on a real incidence. Now, when all of us have witnessed this shameless act of Delhi gang rape case where not a single politician came out in open to support the victim or to take a stand for her and how we the common people are fighting against our own system for justice, it's really unhelpfully complicated. It's the time to change ourselves. I always wanted to start my carrier with such a powerful and relevant subject.

How did you start your acting carrier?
I used to do print ads in Delhi and came down to Mumbai to try my luck in modelling. I gave a lot of auditions but nothing materialized. I was never interested in doing shows, as I had never faced the camera before. However, even without giving an audition I was zeroed in for Titliyan on Sahara One. It was troublesome to mouth dialogues. Later I went on to do Choodiya, Tanhayiha, Sukanya, Lavynya and Tum Bin Jao Kahan. Balaji approached me for a cameo in Kutumb and I eventually landed up doing Kyunki, Kahiin Toh HogaKahiin Kissi Roz and KaisaYeah Pyar Hai.

Tell us something about your role in the film?
I am playing the role of Anshul Sharma. Anshul is in love with the daughter of an MP with a criminal past. She is nothing like the image of her family members. Both came close with time and want to get married against opposition from her family. Anshul's maturity made them decides that they would take marital vows only when both families oblige and accept the decision. Anshul is a peace loving being but at the same time believes in fighting for justice. Anshul is what most of us want to be.

What's this film all about?
This film is about ordinary people who put up an extraordinary fight. People who become epitome of 'standing for your rights'. The film is the journey of the mother who has lost the child she once held in her hands and dreamt of an old age holding his hands. It's the journey of a brother who could have focused on his career, his future, yet decides to give it all up so that never again a brother loses his 'bhai' to an act of rage. It's also the journey of a soulmate who loses herself after the loss so much so that she takes any path she is guided to. Even turns supportive of her own brother when faced with legality. Dehradun Diary is a much needed film about the strength in common man, the fury that loss lends you and fearlessness that come only with unconditional love.

Why did you switch from small screen to silver screen and what are your future plans?
I have been working in TV industry for quite a long and now I think I am ready for films. As an actor one needs progression and after television everyone aspires for films. I surely want to do masala films in fact. I don't mind running around trees. But I won't quit television for sure. I would like to create a balance. TV keeps the kitchen fire burning as it pays very well.

Link :

TV stars Ragini Nandwani, Rohit Bakshi making Bollywood debuts

Tags: Dehraadun Diary , Rohit Bakshi , Ragini Nandwani

Published by: Shobhit Kalra 
Published on: Thu, 03 Jan 2013 at 09:41 IST

Mumbai: Ragini Nandwani, who already resides in the heart of millions for her bubbly act in popular television serialMrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein, will now appear in Bollywood films.

Nandwani will be making her Bollywood debut in Milind Ukey's directorial film Dehraadun Diary
Ragini however said that working in films was never planned and it was a sudden decision.

"I was doing the show and I was approached by the Dehraadun Diary team. Later, I got selected after the auditions. I loved the script and so I did the movie," said Ragini.

"Dehraadun Diary was a sudden decision and I didn't plan my Bollywood debut. It was a great start and now I am getting many offers, but will first promote my film and then meet people," said Nandwani.

Meanwhile, another popular television face, Rohit Bakshi, is also making his debut with the film. 

Bakshi has done popular television shows like 'Kahiin To Hoga' and 'Kyunki... Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi'.

Link :

Dehradun Diary Preview: Film on honour killing 

Dehraadun Diary Preview: Film on honour killing

Dehradun Diary is again a contemporary film that will hit threatres on Friday .It is based on a real-life incidents of honour killing.

The theme of the story is a need of the hour in the wake of horrible and inhuman incidents like  Delhi rape case and honour killings.

'Dehradun Diary' traces the journey of the murder victim's family to get justice. The film gives you a platform to share this urgent call on the crime, violence and political corruption related to such crimes.

Starring Adhyayan Suman and Ragini Nandwani in the lead roles. The film has been directed by Milind Ukey and has been produced by Milind Ukey and has been produced by Yatin Nandwani .

The film has been inspired by several cases of honour-killing of Nitish Katra, Paras Bhasin and Rizwanur Rehman.and the story that revolves around a murder case and fight against corruption in Dehradun.

Dehradun Diary is a film about the strength of a common man, the fury that lends you and the fearlessness that come only with unconditional love. 

Now the trend in the films have changed as it depicts the prevailing  social evils ie people's fight against  rising  corruption in the political and judicial systems. 

"It is a hard-hitting subject about a real-life murder case. The whole story around this murder reflects strongly on our social realities. It is about corruption in politics, security and judiciary systems and how a common man is affected by it," Ukey said.

"'Dehradun Diary' is a need of these times. It is a reaction to the horrible and inhuman incidents like what happened in Delhi rape case. 'Dehraadun Diary' depicts people's uprising against corruption at all levels," he added.

Produced by Anita Dhawan and Yatin, the film features Ragini Nandwani of 'Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein' fame, Adhyayan Suman and Rohit Bakshi. It has been mostly shot in Dehradun, capital of Uttarakand.

THE STORY

Rageeni Nandwani  is a lead actress  who hails  from a family with political clout and her relationship with Rohit Bakshi does not go down well with them. 

Rohit is murdered by her brother, Vishal Bhonsle, in the name of honour killing. The murder puts Rageeni in a fix 'whether to stand by the truth or support her family. Adhyayan Suman, who plays the victim's brother, is left to do rounds of courts and struggle for justice, as it happens in reality.

"The film is based on a real-life murder case, which happened few years back in Uttar Pradesh. Dehradun was part of Uttar Pradesh that time. Hence it is placed in Dehradun so that we can understand the kind complexities of northern India politics," he added.

In sync with the theme of the film, its poster also carries a tag line 'Abb Toh System Ki Bhi Bajegi'.

"Though, apparently, we are living in the biggest democracy of the world, we are suffering from old feudal, aristocratic and dictator system of power and politics. They use their power to manipulate every system to their advantage," he said.

Link :

http://english.samaylive.com/entertainment-news/676521389/dehraadun-diary-preview-film-on-honour-killing.html

'Dehraadun Diary' shows fight against corrupt system: Milind Ukey
IANS  [ Tue, Jan 1, 2013 ]

Dehradun Diary:  Videos |  Synopsis |  Gallery | 

New Delhi, Dec 31 (IANS) Director Milind Ukey says his new film "Dehraadun Diary" focusses on rising corruption in the political and judicial systems. Based on a real-life incident, it depicts the common man's fight against the flawed system.

"It is a hard-hitting subject about a real-life murder case. The whole story around this murder reflects strongly on our social realities. It is about corruption in politics, security and judiciary systems and how a common man is affected by it," Ukey said.

"'Dehraadun Diary' is a need of these times. It is a reaction to the horrible and inhuman incidents like what happened in Delhi rape case. 'Dehraadun Diary' depicts people's uprising against corruption at all levels," he added.

Produced by Anita Dhawan and Yatin, the film features Ragini Nandwani of "Mrs. Kaushik Ki Paanch Bahuein" fame, Adhyayan Suman and Rohit Bakshi. It has been mostly shot in Dehradun, capital of Uttarakand.

"The film is based on a real-life murder case, which happened few years back in Uttar Pradesh. Dehradun was part of Uttar Pradesh that time. Hence it is placed in Dehradun so that we can understand the kind complexities of northern India politics," he added.

In sync with the theme of the film, its poster also carries a tag line "Abb Toh System Ki Bhi Bajegi". 

"Though, apparently, we are living in the biggest democracy of the world, we are suffering from old feudal, aristocratic and dictator system of power and politics. They use their power to manipulate every system to their advantage," he said.

"In 'Dehraadun Diary', I trace the journey of the murder victim's family to get justice. The film gives you a platform to share this urgent call on the crime, violence and political corruption related to such crimes," he added.

The director's next project "Rannveer, The Marshall", is a film based on martial arts. Another film focusses on India-Pakistan relationship.

"I am promoting the ground sports as against video games by making 'Rannveer, The Marshall', a film based on various kinds of martial arts. This will be a first Indian film which is completely based on martial arts," said Ukey, who made his Bollywood directorial debut with "Paathshaala".

"Another film I am planning is based on India-Pakistan relationship and the world peace and universal brotherhood. It is called 'Yeh Movie Pakistan Mein Bani Hai'," he added.

Link :

Rageeni pressurises director to edit kissing scene

Dec312012

While Rageeni Nandwani is kicked about her debut venture, 'Dehraadun Diary', the actress was reportedly uncomfortable kissing Rohit Bakshi, who plays her love interest Anushal, on screen. We hear that the scene was edited by director Milind Ukey at Rageeni's behest. When asked about it, she laughs it off. "I can't talk about it," she says.

In the movie, produced by Anita Dhawan Nandwani and Yatin Nandwani, Rageeni plays Preeti, the daughter of a local politician. She faces a dilemma after her lover is killed by her brother, Vishesh (played by Vishal Bhonsle). Anushal's brother Akash, played by Adhyayan Suman, decides to settle scores with Vishesh.

"Preeti doesn't know whether to support her family or take a stand against them. Playing a small-town girl, who finally dares to take a stand, was quite a challenge. I got to depict a gamut of emotions. I could completely relate to my character," she says.

The actress vouches for issue-based films. "I like to do commercially viable films that put across a message and make people think. It is important to raise one's voice. We are living in a democratic country and have the right to put across our views," concludes Rageeni.

Dehraadun Diary, produced by Swami Samartha Creations and Ashwagandha Ent Pvt Ltd, releases on January 4, 2013.

Link :

https://www.puntercalls.com/life/?p=1072

Rohit and the team of Dehraadun Diary promoted the movie at the Big Star Entertainment Awards!!!!!

It was good to see him there!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š

Originally posted by tiny15

heres TOI article abt Aashka celeberating new yr. wid Rohit

The writer has posted comments on this articleBy Ano PatelAno Patel, TNN | Dec 31, 2012, 12.13 PM IST

URL copied to clipboard

Aashka Goradia
Tellyland's famous actress Aashka Goradia has been evicted from the Bigg Boss house this weekend. This Amdavadi actress, whose last small screen outing saw her in the daily soap 'Shubh Vivaah', kept mentioning how much she missed her boyfriend - actor Rohit Bakshi in the house.

Now that Aashka is out, she is happy to be with her actor boyfriend Rohit Bakshi. "I am happy that I will be celebrating New Year with him. But more than that, I look forward to seeing the promotions of his upcoming movie."

Rohit Bakshi, who joins the list of small screen actors debuting on the big screen this year, is making his debut in the movie Dehraadun Diary opposite actress Ragini Nandwani. While the promotions of the movie are on, Aashka is all set to join her boyfriend and stand by him for the same.

Aashka, who also started a beverage outlet with Rohit this year, says, "The venture is going well. It is a 5 months old baby and it is good to see it grow well. Now that we have teamed up with Bisleri we are looking forward to doing even better."

Great that Rohit will be celebrating the New Year with his girlfriend!!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š

I hope in the new year she stops crying!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†