Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
DEHRAADUN DIARY: Adhyayan Suman emotionally drained

December 26, 2012 07:05:48 PM IST
By Glamsham Editorial

After the failure of his last movie JASHNN at the box office, actor Adhyayan Suman, is now looking forward to the release of his next movie DEHRAADUN DIARY, scheduled to release on January 4, 2013. The movie has a strong plot, and is based on a real incident, and has him as the main lead, though according to him, the script of the film is the main hero! 

view ADHYAYAN SUMAN photo gallery
view ADHYAYAN SUMAN photo gallery

Adhyayan, plays a common boy in the movie, who fights against a strong political family for having his brother killed. He feels that the movie would showcase coarse reality prevalent around us, and the hurdles faced by a common person, in an attempt to fight the Judicial Systems, and high handedness of the rich and mighty! The actor acknowledges that even though it's a film which would be close to his heart, it has been emotionally draining out for him to work in it. 

CHECK OUT: Adhyayan Suman's mother styles him for DEHRADUN DIARY

Apart from looking forward to the release of this film, where he would be seen in a stronger and much serious role, early next year, the actor is bound to work for his father, Shekhar Suman's directorial debut tilted HEARTLESS, Sajid Khan's remake of HIMMATWALA, and another untitled psychological thriller. 

Link :

Shaina_b thumbnail
Shaina_b thumbnail

Dehraadun Diary

Dehraadun Diary Plot

Dehraadun Diary

Cast: Adhyayan Suman, Rohit Bakhshi, Ragini Nandwani, Ashwini Kalsekar

Director: Milind Ukey

Plot: In the era of large scale corruption, where everyone seated on a chair that holds power is neck deep in corruption, exist unlikely heroes. Ordinary people who put up an extraordinary fight. People who become epitome of 'standing for your rights'.

Preeti, the free-spirited daughter of  Sadgun Thakur, is in love with Anshul, son of an IAS officer. Their match isn't acceptable to Preeti's family and in a fit of rage Preeti's brother kills Anshul.

This is where the story begins.

Having lost their young son, the parents of Anshul, Mr and Mrs Sharma are hence confronted by the corrupt system. They can't match steps with Thakur's political powers and ways to shield his son. However, encouraged and supported by Anshul's younger brother Akash, the old couple makes a resolution- to fight, fight till they get justice.

This is the journey of the mother who has lost the child she once held in her hands and dreamt of an old age holding his hands.

It's the journey of a brother who could have focused on his career, his future, yet decides to give it all up so that never again will a brother lose his 'bhai' to an act of rage.

It's also the journey of a soul-mate who loses herself after the loss of her love so much, that she takes any path she is guided to. She even supports her brother when faced with the legal system, but at the end the unadulterated power of love brings her to the threshold and she stands for the right.

Dehraadun Diary is a much needed film about the strength in common man, the fury that loss lends you and about the fearlessness that come only with unconditional love.

Link :

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
They showed Rohit Bakshi and Ragini in SBS today!!!!!

They were shooting for some sequence for the promotion of the movie!!!!!!

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@shaina hi!!😊 i saw u after many days as i was not visiting the FC.Thanx 4 all the articles, vids, interviews etc.i cudn't watch all the vids but will watch later on.and hope 2 see this movie in the hall.😃😃😃
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

@shaina hi!!😊 i saw u after many days as i was not visiting the FC.Thanx 4 all the articles, vids, interviews etc.i cudn't watch all the vids but will watch later on.and hope 2 see this movie in the hall.😃😃😃

Finally!!!!!😊 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

It was getting a little boring without you in here!!!!!!😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
i was visiting the FC but there was no news or anything abt rohit so stopped visiting it but then i thot i shud see it . may b sumthing new is there.😊😊
these days i m getting bored as neither Ajay nor Sargun r doing sum gud shows(tho i m watching their recent shows & Sargun's show & ckt r better than Ajay's) & Rohit was toh sort of vanished. after the movie's launch etc.theres sum news abt him but i also like 2 see him in sum show so that i can watch him every day.
Shaina_b thumbnail
Originally posted by: tiny15

i was visiting the FC but there was no news or anything abt rohit so stopped visiting it but then i thot i shud see it . may b sumthing new is there.😊😊

these days i m getting bored as neither Ajay nor Sargun r doing sum gud shows(tho i m watching their recent shows & Sargun's show & ckt r better than Ajay's) & Rohit was toh sort of vanished. after the movie's launch etc.theres sum news abt him but i also like 2 see him in sum show so that i can watch him every day.

I know!!!!!

Ajay is once again playing the too good guy who the heroine will finally reject!!!!!   

Yeah even I want to see Rohit in a show again but a good one!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
Aashka Gorada gets eliminated from the Bigg Boss!!!!!!

Shaina_b thumbnail
'Bigg Boss was a learning experience':Aashka Goradia

Edited by Shaina_b - 11 years ago