Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Abida_10

Abida_10

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 5:58am | IP Logged
yaar i really was feeling bad..........par till the last moment i was supporting pakistan, thats becoz we really love them, we cant stop supporting them....i was so happy when Ireland had 7 wickets down, 15 runs rehte the but still i thought they will get the 3 wickets,, par jab 2 runs rehge, phir i really thought no yaar.....ab kuch nehi hosakta!!

or phir jab wo jheete, ahhh i really wanted to cry.......................i felt so bad for inzy, jab mene uski shakkal hi dheki to i thought NOOOO YE NEHI HOSAKTA.....wo to pehle jab barish hogey thi, even then he was looking so sad...i really felt crying...so sad.......i even dreamt about it!!!!!! i still cant believe they r out, abhi sirf 2 matches hi dheke the.....BAS 2!!!!!!.......but inshAllah zimbabwe ke gilaaf wo itna acha khelenge, ke hum phir bhi kehsake WE R PROUD OF U......agar na bhi jheete to bhi I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!I CANT GET ENOUGH OF U, I WONT STOP SUPPORTING U........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i love u pakistannn" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SoFiA**

Groupbie

SoFiA**

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 6:20am | IP Logged
I LOVE PAKISTAN TOO>.. Ouch

Bas ab agley world cup mein dekhein kiya hota hai pakistan ke saath.. you know pakistan wil gett a new team with new cricketers and a new coach. soo we will see what happenes next. i hope shoaib akhtar wil come and also moh.asif.. Ouch Embarrassed

don't feel sad.... kabhi haar nahin maanni chaahiye. Wink Smile

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 6:33am | IP Logged
han yar...i agree with u guyz...aur wase bhi inze ka akhri wrld cup tha...so he must have felt really bad not even qualifying to the super 8...par yar ap logon ko nahin lagta ke humare log kuch ziaada hi ghusa karrahe hain...

i mean they have started talking dat inzi will be thrown out of the team and the chairman have to resign....2003 men bhi yehi hua tha...aur tab inzi ne akar sambhala tha team ko..so lets not forget dat...koi baat nahin we should not lose the spirit of sports...dere will be ups and down but i hope the 2003 scenario is not repeated again where almost all the seniors were thrown out... Cry

farisss4

IF-Dazzler

farisss4

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 6:34am | IP Logged
nd ofcourse I LOVE PAKISTAN....

aishiya

aishiya

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 6:38am | IP Logged
i am feeling so bad.. Cry even i knew that IRELAND is gona win this match ,,,, i was praying for pakistan.. Now on tuesday my irish friendss are gonna laugh on me... me poor pakistani...

please pakistan cricket team please play well and try to win our heart...plzzz Cry

Barbie_

IF-Dazzler

Barbie_

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 8:42am | IP Logged
come on pakistan.....we still belive on u.....
our parys r wid u
sab mil kar kaho
pakistan................zindabad

Junglee_Sher

IF-Dazzler

Junglee_Sher

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Go Pakistan, (most favored nation)!

priincess1

Groupbie

priincess1

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Omg it was so sad that pkaistan loosed yeasterday Cry What is happening to pakistani cricket team! I think if shahid Afridi and shoaib akhter played in this match, pakistan would win. But wht can we say!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top