Koffee with Anu - videos updates!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

kv459

Groupbie

kv459

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 7:50am | IP Logged

Can anyone pls upload the episode of Koffee with Suchi with Nadia and Suresh?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Koffee with Anu - videos updates!!! (Page 2)" in Other Topics forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chellama

Chellama

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 7:47pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by meli

Yupe, Chellamma. Its her, you have also seen here in "Run", "Anchanya" etc etc. Kamal Hasans niece.

Agree with you, Leena. esp about the ex miss Chennai. LOL

Meli!

i thoughy she's Suhasini's niece. She looks a little like her too!

Kavitha Ravi

IF-Dazzler

Kavitha Ravi

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the link.

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chellama

i thoughy she's Suhasini's niece. She looks a little like her too!

She's Kamal Hassan's niece and Suhasini's Cousin.

Edited by jenim - 21 March 2007 at 7:34pm

Chellama

Chellama

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 7:56pm | IP Logged

Jenim,
thanks for the info. so kamal hasan and suhasini is related...hmmm, interesting Smile

revasri

revasri

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Meli,

Thanks for the links.

Is Anu Kamal's niece & Suhashini's cousin?  Then, is she Charu Hassan's daughter?

Edited by revasri - 22 March 2007 at 12:27am

jenim

Goldie

jenim

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Yes, Chellamma. How did you miss it all this while? LOL Wink

Kamal is Chithappa for both Suhasini and Anu Hassan. Suhasini's Dad is Charu Hassan and Anu's Dad is Chandra Hassan. Kamal and Suhasini (and family) had a rift in their Paasamulla relationship a long time ago, when Kamal decided to part ways with Vani Ganapathy (Kamal's first wife) because Suhasini was very close to Vani.

Anyway, here's some info on Anu Hassan:
She's very talented - she has her double Masters from the renowned BITS Univ in Pilani, India. Unlike Suhasini, Anu's very close to her Chithappa Kamal.
She has been a line producer in some of Kamal's own productions. He has relied on her work heavily when he produced Nala Damayanthi and Mumbai Express. She has her own business too. I think she's not married yet, but don't know for sure.

I know some of you here have Srilankan roots, so it will be a surprise for you to know that she lent her voice for the famous SriLankan character in Nala Damayanthi. I thought she sounded very authentic, although she was a Madras girl.

Personally, after I saw her "Koffee" videos from Meli's links, I cannot stop myself from comparing her hosting from Gauthami's. Anu's interviews are very down to earth and Gauthami's seem more formal, at this point.

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 22 March 2007 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Wow..thanks for the info about Anu, Jenim. Didn't know that she lent her voice in Nala Dhamyanthi coz she was also acting there as well.

She is married and thats why she leaved to US for some years. Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top