Sports/Cricket

India-Forums

Why is Agarkar still in??? (Page 3)

sp_2012 IF-Dazzler
sp_2012
sp_2012

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 10:52pm | IP Logged
i think ur rite.
if india doesnt pick itz players more carefully, we're gonna be out of the WC like that Cry
...M... IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Howlarious IF-Addictz
Howlarious
Howlarious

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 2:48am | IP Logged
i duno but i want agarkar out for the next match
mango-frost IF-Stunnerz
mango-frost
mango-frost

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 4:16am | IP Logged
i agree...agarkar shines once in awhile...hes not consistent...we needed more consistent players/bowlers in our team...

one thing wrong about team india is taht they keep changing their players....they dont even keep their charts consistent....sumtimes take this person out and add this guy...den another match take this guy and and add another one....they just have too many players that they keep jumping from one to another...they shud stick with a strong team of 11-12 onli...and just keep them playing for awhile....den change after sumtime...

but every other match u see....their lineups are always different....one match ull see yuvraj playnig...den he disappears...den comes back..den disappears again....same with pathan, zaheer etc.... Confused
Rock_Star IF-Dazzler
Rock_Star
Rock_Star

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 2:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mz.seductive

Exactly what I wonder. Irfan Pathan, Kumble, Kaif, Sreesanth and even the likes of Aashish Nehra are better than Agarkar. What exactly does Agarkar do on the field? Stand around, eh? He can do that being a part of the audience. I bet you anything it's because of the rapport he shares with Vengsarkar, who is VERYY biased.

agreed i don't get it i am seeing him playing since i was a lil kid and i never saw him playing good...its like he there just to stand

Edited by Rock_Star - 18 March 2007 at 2:10pm

Go to top