Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

kultarbrar

kultarbrar

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Its not just players fault the team management should also be responisible. The person that selects the team he should also be changed and I really think India needs to change their coach Greg because since he has come there was always somekind of contriversy between the players. He gave the Indian team military training, don't get it why he would do that are the players going there to stop terrorists or play cricket. I wish John Wright was still the coach, eventhough he might not be great, still he was way better then Greg Chapell. Under John Wright the team came in second place, Under Greg it looks like it would be a miracle or a dream come true if the Indian team made it to makes it to the next round.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Agarkar still in??? (Page 2)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Dakoo_Minzy*

IF-Sizzlerz

*Dakoo_Minzy*

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Big smile Big smile u have no rite 2 blame Agarker.... Cry Cry Cry
th whole team xept dada ..'n yuv...is responsible..... Cry Cry Cry
come India come on..i blive you..............i trust u all.......

Edited by minnee - 17 March 2007 at 8:48pm

munruach

munruach

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
i don't know why you guyes blam shewag....
it's the dravid fult he don't know how to use shewag.....    shewag is like afride...
we are useing him as all round..... so even if he don't make run he do bwoling.....

gaguly
utapa
sachin
dravid
yuvaraj
dhoni
shevag
pathan or agerkar......................
harbhajan
zaher
patel

if they paly like this then india have more chance to win........

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
sachin should open the Innings....he plays like a newcomer at any other spot.

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 9:01pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel_wings

Exactly, in second spot should be Ganguly. Sehwag can be at 6 or even after Dhoni in his current form. They need to bring back Sreesanth, Irfan Pathan, Kumble and Kaif and drop out Sehwag, Agarkar and if need be, Dravid.

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.seductive

Originally posted by angel_wings

Exactly, in second spot should be Ganguly. Sehwag can be at 6 or even after Dhoni in his current form. They need to bring back Sreesanth, Irfan Pathan, Kumble and Kaif and drop out Sehwag, Agarkar and if need be, Dravid.

I cant agree more!! Sachin-Saurav are the best opening pair India ever had . They should bring back Kaif also....he played well in last world cup too

smallwonder

IF-Veteran Member

smallwonder

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Agarkar Angry His selection repeatedly is a mystery that will always remain unsolved... Whenever I see his name in the team, I just cross my fingers and say to my self - Oh No... He is In Ouch I dont remember a single performance in recent times where he has won a match for india or at least been ECONOMICAL Angry He just sprays the ball around... And he still finds himself in the team for the next match... I just dont know why the team management does not see what everyone else does... Leaving out Pathan at the cost of Agarkar - All the Best India Angry Pathan could have easily scored some runs yesterday and we could have had different results...

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 10:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by smallwonder

Agarkar Angry His selection repeatedly is a mystery that will always remain unsolved... Whenever I see his name in the team, I just cross my fingers and say to my self - Oh No... He is In Ouch I dont remember a single performance in recent times where he has won a match for india or at least been ECONOMICAL Angry He just sprays the ball around... And he still finds himself in the team for the next match... I just dont know why the team management does not see what everyone else does... Leaving out Pathan at the cost of Agarkar - All the Best India Angry Pathan could have easily scored some runs yesterday and we could have had different results...

So true!! Pathan is a better player than Agarkar ANY DAYUM DAY! Add Sreesanth, Anil and Kaif to the team and you've got WIN written all over it.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top