Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Aanandaa

IF-Sizzlerz

Aanandaa

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah India lost their opening match today against Bangladesh..

But one thing I got to know today was that that Agarkar is STILL in the team...Shocked

I have been seeing him from my school days and he has been consistently giving dismal performances, except for one odd good ones here and there...Every time we have been writing him off and been questioning his place in the team...I remember even Sachin took some flak regarding this...But but but, Agarkar continues to Shine...

Now you guys tell me what is the secret of Agarkar's success???What is it that he has, that Kumble, Kaif and other players not taken to TEAM India lacked....

Ouch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Why is Agarkar still in???" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

prince007007

prince007007

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
I DON'T SEE ANY THING IN HIM, BUT TODAY IT WAS NOT HIS FAULT .THE BATSMAN DIDN'T MAKE RUNS TO SUPPORT THE BOWLERS.

kultarbrar

kultarbrar

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
I agree with you that agarkar should not be in the match and neither should Varinder Schwag. I don't think Sachin has much cricket left in him and Dhoni was a big disapointment. Why wouldn't they play Kumble or Irfan Pathan. Today they were playing too conservative and it looked like they were to scared to hit the ball deep. Only two batters performed well, Ganguly and Yuvraj I still feel Ganguly used too many balls, pretty much it looked like all the players just came to stop the ball not hit it. The scores would have been even worser if Zaheer Khan and Munaf Patel got out quicker. Maybe they should just remove Dravid has a captain and they should also fire their COACH, hes been a big disapointment. Hopefully India has learned their lesson and will perform better next game. I am sooooo mad at the Indian team and don't have much hope they will be able to make it to the super 8.

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Exactly what I wonder. Irfan Pathan, Kumble, Kaif, Sreesanth and even the likes of Aashish Nehra are better than Agarkar. What exactly does Agarkar do on the field? Stand around, eh? He can do that being a part of the audience. I bet you anything it's because of the rapport he shares with Vengsarkar, who is VERYY biased.

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
And Sehwag too!!It's all started with shewag when he played poorest shot. I dont know,how many matches a player need to show his cricket talent.

ShadowKisses

IF-Dazzler

ShadowKisses

Winner of KSBKBT Debate Champtionship 2

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angel_wings

And Sehwag too!!It's all started with shewag when he played poorest shot. I dont know,how many matches a player need to show his cricket talent.

Definitely!! He should retire from the team, go to an old-age home and play cricket, probably, then he can win and hit sixes.

sonu!

sonu!

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
oh god i was sayin de sameting 2 my mom dat agarkar in is de team since i was in 7th grade n hez isnt doin aything... he always disappoints.. v really need irfan and kumble in de team.. b/c v don relaly have lotta bowler.. u guy see 2day.. de allrounders and bats man had 2 bowl.. Confused

sonu!

sonu!

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.seductive

Originally posted by angel_wings

Definitely!! He should retire from the team, go to an old-age home and play cricket, probably, then he can win and hit sixes.

i have de same feelin as u guys

sehwag was so gud whn he came in cricket.. he was like de best and now my goodness hez on my nerves..

he is given very very very disppointin performances..

well but actually he bowled well 2day so hez is gettin lil off my nerves

Post Reply New Post

Go to top