Sports/Cricket

Pakistan out of world cup!Can India make (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 16

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sur_Sangam

Originally posted by mini2390

is it just me or can india and pakistan only play better against big teams as compared to minnows! LOL
You may be right on this..

I think cricket game has become so unpredictable..It is no more the game of the past where you play by the book..copy book style....It is a power play these days..and in a rush of blood you may hit a ball and may score a six or get out..So there have  been so many upsets..

Even NewZealand lost to Bangla desh in practice game..Kenya has defeated West Indies in the past and created a major upset..i am not sure about the records..but Indian and Pakistanis may have more tendency to  become complacent against  the weaker teams compared to other countries..

pak and india can give each other more competition if u compare todayz performance to their own against each other!

i mean just remember those killing moments between pak vs india matches!... and luk at today! Confused... i seriously cudnt have thought of this at all!... i mean if it was  a match against aus or SA, maybe yes, as this cud have been the results  but this... NO!

Edited by mini2390 - 17 March 2007 at 6:21pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistan out of world cup!Can India make (Page 6)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sur_Sangam

IF-Dazzler

Sur_Sangam

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sur_Sangam

is it just me or can india and pakistan only play better against big teams as compared to minnows! LOL
You may be right on this..

I think cricket game has become so unpredictable..It is no more the game of the past where you play by the book..copy book style....It is a power play these days..and in a rush of blood you may hit a ball and may score a six or get out..So there have  been so many upsets..

Even NewZealand lost to Bangla desh in practice game..Kenya has defeated West Indies in the past and created a major upset..i am not sure about the records..but Indian and Pakistanis may have more tendency to  become complacent against  the weaker teams compared to other countries..

pak and india can give each other more competition if u compare todayz performance to their own against each other!

i mean just remember those killing moments between pak vs india matches!... and luk at today! Confused... i seriously cudnt have thought of this at all!... i mean if it was  a match against aus or SA, maybe yes, as this cud have been the results  but this... NO!

Today indeed is a "STUN DAY" for India and Pakistan..But Bangla desh team win don't look like a fluke..they seems to be genuinely a good team..

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
I just hate the word cricket now.. I woke up at like 7:00 in my holidayz to watch them lose.. Angry

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
actually Bangladesh is the most under rated team out of all the smaller teams!... they r the most experienced out of the smaller teams and have the most talent too, but they just never get it ryt, but today they have for sure done everything ryt!... but still the unexpected happened... and bangladesh winning over india was indeed a massive win, but they were being talked about since that warm up match against NZ, but wat ireland did to pakistan was totally out of the blue moon! Confused

Sur_Sangam

IF-Dazzler

Sur_Sangam

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

I just hate the word cricket now.. I woke up at like 7:00 in my holidayz to watch them lose.. Angry

In one of the interviews Amitabh(Big B) said  that he don't like to watch live matches because whenever he watch Indian team play live, they end up loosing..

But if you see logically, Indian team loose more matches than they winLOL So It will be a good idea to watch a recording next day in case they have won the match

bhattyhuda

Groupbie

bhattyhuda

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
God i can't believe it,Pakistan lost to Ireland.Man Irishs are kids,Pakistani should have defeated them.My whole family is disappointment right now,we really had a hope when two players in a row got kicked out.Its a shame for us,what is wrong with our the team,i think they have forgotten how to play.They can make the team better,but anyways it was a game,someone had to lose! Cry

#1 polaris

#1 polaris

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
are you kidding me? Confused Pakistan is out of the World Cup!!
hard to believe.. i hope India beats the other two teams... Smile

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bhattyhuda

God i can't believe it,Pakistan lost to Ireland.Man Irishs are kids,Pakistani should have defeated them.My whole family is disappointment right now,we really had a hope when two players in a row got kicked out.Its a shame for us,what is wrong with our the team,i think they have forgotten how to play.They can make the team better,but anyways it was a game,someone had to lose! Cry

ya, but y cudnt the irish! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top