Sports/Cricket

Pakistan out of world cup!Can India make (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 16

...M...

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pakistan out of world cup!Can India make (Page 3)" in Sports/Cricket forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cutegirln

IF-Dazzler

cutegirln

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini2390

[younis, yousef, and inzi... three of the best batsmen out there cudnt even stand up twice in a row... i mean wat r u supposed to even do wen pak batsmen fail continously!... Ireland seriously gave me  the biggest shock of cricket history!

yeah agree with u

Sur_Sangam

IF-Dazzler

Sur_Sangam

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Maya_M

The next two matches are so crucial and with India it is always last minute tension and never too easy. I now fear that they will struggle with Bermuda tooOuch. I will have my hopes up only after that. I hope instead of sitting idle they go and practise well. Please rest Agarkar foreverDead. Why was Sreesanth not included? Foolish decisions.

LOL..They also need to work on their anxieties..they all looked so much stressed out..

cutegirln

IF-Dazzler

cutegirln

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mini2390

no seriously i feel like choking younis and inzi! LOL

younis cudnt even stop chewing that bubble gum in his mouth as he got out for 0, and inzi and his one run.....Angry

y on earth did inzi have to  cum to get fresh air, wen he cud have gotten fresh air from the pavillion! Confused

btw, these players were mostly youngsters, so getting new players wudnt be much of use, as these players already young

i agree with ur every single word..........espacially the inzi one "he could have gotten fresh air fromthe pavillion"

CuteFairy91

IF-Rockerz

CuteFairy91

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Did you know I have met Younis Khan n my dad knowz his chacha.. N datz how we met him.. lolz...

N after looking at todayz match.. I just hate him.. Angry

tina59

IF-Rockerz

tina59

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:53pm | IP Logged

well India def has a chance to scrape through but I am pretty sure they wont . Eevn if they beat Bermuda , they would have to beat Srilanka and that too by a big margin so that we get our runrates high , this is assuming that Bangladesh beats Bermuda and score 4 points .

Frankly even though my heart wants India to win and go through , when I look at todays performance, they truely dont desedrve to go to the super 8's coz they dont look like posing a threat to any world class team and hence the one which played or plays really well deserve to go through.

We have a good chance only IF bangladesh wins against Srilanka so that it gives us more chances of winning without worrying abt the run-rates .

pathetic performance , its time people in BCCI take the sport seriously and not involve politics in it and try to get more youth into the team and chuck people who arent performing at all ( Sachin, Sehwag, Dravid etc)

I mean I am a big fan of Sachin but its time that he retired so that he can go on a high than being insulted or dropped . The same goes for Dravid, Kumble and the rest .

what the hell is sehwag doing in the WC team ,The guy was so arrogant that I caught him smiling when the Bangladesh team was thrashing us . why is Kaif not there in this team . Harbhajan is way too over his head and its time when he gets dropped . There are so many young spinners raring to go , give them a chance.

Dravid sucks as the captain, he doesnt motivate his team in any way and most of the time just stands in a corner quietly without any aggression or attitude, atleast Ganguly showed aggressiveness and fighting spirit , this ones a waste. Why did he elect to bat first , didnt he read the pitch properly.

we supposedly have the best batting line-up but its all on paper , when the day comes to shine, they perform poorly. Its time we dont give all these so called " stars " the disrespect that they  deserve.

Sur_Sangam

IF-Dazzler

Sur_Sangam

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by biatchali

pakistan has disspointed me...im now suporting england as Monty Panesar fast bowler is fromma town... LOL so i doubt il b able 2 suport ne otha team wid his fans all around twn LOL pakistan has really reallyupset me...im shocked india and pakistan both stronng teams lose 2 what we have considered weak teams... Cry so long as india or bangladesh gt 2 da finals il b kewl ...Asians have 2 win dis (no offence)
LOLLOLLOLWatch out Monty Panesar is going to make people go pavillion fastBig smile

mini2390

IF-Dazzler

mini2390

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by CuteFairy91

Did you know I have met Younis Khan n my dad knowz his chacha.. N datz how we met him.. lolz...

N after looking at todayz match.. I just hate him.. Angry

really.. hope u meet him now, and tell him how much we hate him now as well... him getting out on 0, one of the biggest losses of todayz match!... wats wrong wid him!... i think his brain stops working cuz of chewing those chewing gums all the time, doznt he get tired... i wonder wen the flavor dies away? LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top