username88 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i hope india wins
if they dun then ima cry 😭 lol guess it was bad luck 4 them yday πŸ˜•
i think they will win tho πŸ˜ƒ
ammmu thumbnail
First of all bad luck to all Pakistan fans here... feeling bad for Pakistan!

i am SO SO upset with India. this was a match they could have won. but they took it too easily and relaxed too much. therefore we lost by 5 wickets.....

Sri Lanka is tough team to beat 😭 😭 😭 can we do it? arghhhhhh India better qualify in Top 8..!! 😑 😑 Bermuda is not great but who knows, if we make the same mistake with Bangladesh..... hmmmm

India have the SPIRIT TO WIN.>!! Let's go go go!!
thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
its sad that they are out of the WC...and another shock is that pak team lost their coach 😭
im with England now
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
😑
😑

I'M SOOOOO ANGRY AT PAKII..... 😭 πŸ₯Ί
Every time they loose...they start giving excusing... 😑 ...dun care abt the 1000's of ppl expecting so much from them.
Last WC same thing happened... 😑 😑 ...n this time too.
I feel like beating them wid danda... 😑 😑 😑 ...
At least, they shud have tried to make it to the quarters (i.e super 8) 😭 😭 😭
If a team like "kenya" can make it to the semi's (in 2003 WC) why cant dey...?? 😑

Abt India...i was really angry at them too..last nite... 😑 ...Having so many good players in the team..n loosing to BD...
Btw, BD played really well yesterday... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

But best ov luck to India..dey still hav 2 matches left...hope so dey dun disappoint us like Paki...
Sara_DONT_ASK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bubbles92

its sad that they are out of the WC...and another shock is that pak team lost their coach 😭
im with England now

Yes, Bob Woolmer is a big loss to pakistan team.πŸ˜” In their last match in this WC...players will be emotionally disturbed.

My last hope India....God forbid if they also disappoint like paki...den...me wid aussies.πŸ˜³πŸ˜›
ammmu thumbnail
India better take SL seriously.... otherwise fools will make same mistake. 😭 and same with Bermuda.!

India you cannot relax..!! come on, let's go! i dun want to hear any more taunts from BD πŸ˜†
angel_10 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms. Bholi Bhali

😭

😑

(sorry for spamming, but thats all i have to say )

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

ur not spamming....i feel the same way too....either bd or india should win this or else ill kill maself!

kali27 thumbnail

Originally posted by: umi82990

I really hope that India makes it to the Super 8!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed!!! πŸ˜‰

me too yaar and when dada was there we make it to finallys  but now can't say anything

sp_2012 thumbnail
i hope india makes it to super 8, but if they play like they did against bangla, they surely wont.

yet, i think that they learned a lesson and now they will play better against BER and SL..i hope

but still, india beeds to pic the players better. pathan should still be on there and stupid sehwag needs to get out!
PaRoOoOoOo thumbnail
having such a full team still losing from bangladesh πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜• ho kya gaya hai i dn;t understand!