India-Forums

Tell Tale-Style bhai gets his own goat(ee

ambarinaaltaf IF-Rockerz
ambarinaaltaf
ambarinaaltaf

Posted: 17 July 2005 at 11:34am | IP Logged

Tell Tale

Style bhai gets his own goat(ee)

Anuj Saxena has gone in for another makeover. He now sports short and spiky hair. He no longer looks like Kali and Kumud's father. His pairing with Shilpa Saklani, the latest Kkusum, is also working in favour of the show. Saklani happens to be just 22 years old! It seems being surrounded by pretty young things is inspiring Saxena. Says he, "I cropped and styled my hair for a revolutionary look. I was frankly quite bored with my normal locks. I prefer to change my look every four months. But this time, I did it even earlier. I am also keeping a goatee from now on." We wonder what Kali and Kumud have to say about their father's makeover.

Mona 'Jassi' Singh(s) a haughty tune

Mona Singh, who plays Jassi in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahi seems to be getting too big for her boots. When she was a plane Jane with specs and braces, she was strictly guarded by the channel for obvious reasons in terms of public appearances and interactions with the media.

To speak to her, one had to contact the channel. But post her makeover, Bobby Pushkarna, who produced Page 3, offered her a movie and and she grabbed it as if there is no tomorrow.

She is also making big money from stage appearances all over the world. Sometime back, she had even gone to Alaska for an appearance!

With such freedom, the buzz is, her attitude has changed and she has become more inaccessible than before. Perhaps, the lady needs to be told a few hometruths - for one, her show Jassi.. has touched an all-time TRP low post her makeover. So much attitude for nothing, one would say!

Food for this Pari

Manini 'PARI' Dey, is a foodie, and especially freaks out on nonvegeterian food. To burn the extra calories, she jogs regularly and ocassionaly does skipping. "I once skipped 300 times in a span of 10 minutes!" she boasts. Apart from exercising, meditation is high on her list of morning dos

A lady killer in denial

Cezanne Khan, Anurag Basu of Kasauti Zindagi Kay fame has the reputation of having an affair with his leading ladies in the serial. Initially, he was seeing Shweta Tiwari (Prerna) with whom, he is not even on talking terms now. Then, he fell for Geetanjali Tikekar (Aparna) with whom he was living in. Now, he is seeing Urvashi 'Komalika' Dholakia who is a divorcee with two sons in boarding school. The interesting part is that Cezanne Khan has always denied his affairs, saying instead that people mistake his friendships for love and spread rumours.

Now, saas-bahus 5 days a week

Zee's shows Saarkar and Piya Ka Ghar on Zee were the first ones to be extended to five days a week. Kasauti Zindagi Kay followed. Now Star Plus' Kyunkii and Kahiin To Hoga are going five days a week from August 5. CID Special Bureau on Sony is also expected to extend to Fridays from August 15. So much for a break from the saga.

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 18 July 2005 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Sweet....thanx!
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top