Aek Chabhi Hai Padoss Mein

Update 17thMar’07- Saiyaan mose bole na!

kanak1309 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Hi Friends😊,

Today's episode was awesome👏… in simple words something we all were waiting for…😳😳

Here are the headlines…

1. Kavita tries various ways with the help of the ladies in the locality to get her husband to romance with her with no success.
  2. Urmi tries to find a way to woo Sandip.
  3. Sandip falls ill and Urmi shows lots of concern
  4. Kavita at last decides to kill herself… she eats rat poison.

Now the full summary –

Kavita lights 3 candles on the dinner table as Naresh comes home. Naresh is busy with his phone talking with somebody😡. Kavita spies on him trying to find whom he's talking to while he goes to change. When Naresh asks what is made for dinner, Kavita gives some weird names like 'Basinde ke kofte'😆, 'singhare ki sabji'😆 and 'chawal ki kheer'… on hearing this Naresh says he's had a lot of food at his office.

While sleeping, Kavita again revisits the whole conversation she had with Pummy and the other ladies😭. She is unable to sleep and seems to have nightmares! Naresh is snoring loudly😡.

In the morning while buying vegetables Kavita tells Pummy that Naresh did not even look at the 'kofta' they made for him. Pummy says that her husband would have taken her into his arms if she made it for him😆. Pummy later tells her that she had seen Naresh with some woman at night. Kavita is disturbed.😕😕

Urmi asks Zoya what should she do to make Sandip realize that she loves him. Zoya tells her that nowadays gestures don't mean anything… she has to use her mouth… i.e. she has to tell Sandip her "dil ki baat". Zoya suggests her to watch the movie called "Tadapti Sherni" where the actress Kamini Devi tells her the guy she loves openly😆😆.

Urmi decides to get the DVD for inspiration.

In Jugle's DVD store Mushtaq is having 'pakore' and hiccupping continuously😆. Hari is looking at some book/dvd (I didn't notice… sorry). Urmi comes and asks Jugle for the DVD. Jugle goes to get it. Urmi asks Jugle what would he do if he had to propose somebody. Jugle becomes emotional😆. He drops some DVDs and while talking his voice trembles (Wow!! What acting yaar!!👏👏). He emotionally takes Urmi's hand saying "main uske paas jaunga aur phir kahunga… peeche hatt na yaar"!😆😆 (I would go near to her and say… go back ppl!). Urmi is shocked. Jugle readily clarifies, he is going to say this to the world!👏 Then he tries again but before he could finish somebody calls Urmi and she goes taking the DVD. (Bechara Jugle… I feel so bad for him!!😭)

Sujata, Rose, Mahua and Pummy are chatting on Rose's terrace. Pummy is boasting how Sukha had rejected many women just to get Pummy. (Sukha rejects a girl saying that she had learnt her alphabets wrongly … since she had done BA!!😆). All laugh. Just then they see Kavita in her verandah. Their conversation change to Kavita's score and the slap she had given Urmi last day. Sujata asks Pummy what happened to Kavita and why did she slap Urmi. Pummy initially doesn't want to say much but the ladies get to know everything. Pummy tells them about the lady in Naresh's life also. Mahua asks whether the lady is beautiful or not. Pummy says yes!! (Hey!! When did Pummy see the woman?!!).

All go to Kavita's house and take her to Rose's beauty parlor for a make-over.👏

Zoya tries to teach Urmi how to propose. Urmi is very confused and still very excited.😉

Urmi goes to Sandip's house and just behind the door she practices her dialog… "Sandipji I love you… nahi nahi…. Sandip ji main aapse bahut pyar karti hoon!". Then she knocks. The door is open. she goes inside and when she doesn't find Sandip in the room she goes out in the verandah where she finds him sitting and reading something. She says that she was looking for him. Sandip looks at her from head to toe and says flirtatiously "aaj to kayamath khud chalkar aaya hai"😉. He holds her hand directing her to sit. Urmi's hand shivers as Sandip holds her hand 😆😆Sandip notices it and asks whats wrong … she says nothing. Sandip leaves her hand and just says "baitho" 😛(sit). Urmi sits down and tells him that she wants to say something to him. Sandip says he also wants to hear a lot from her. Urmi is surprised… how can Sandip ji be so different all of a sudden😆. Sandip says that all his pending work are over and he has no work now so he was feeling free😳. He asks her what she wanted to talk about. Urmi says "main zindagi ke bare mein baat karna chahti hoon Sandip babu!"😉. Sandip is irritated with the word babu. He asks her did he look like a Public Service Officer (Jann Vibhag Karmchari!)😆. He asks her to call him only Sandip. Urmi asks him for permission. Sandip looks at her and says "diya!" (granted!). Urmi smiles, blushes and rushes out!. Sandip sees her going and starts laughing.👏

At night –

Naresh, again, on his phone climbs down the rickshaw and rings his door bell. The door is open he enters and finds the whole house lit with hundreds of candles. He comes inside and looks around seeing only candles around. From the staircase comes Kavita… a make-over had made her look gorgeous. She was wearing a purple sleeveless churidaar. She comes down and what follows is a series of seduction tactics like rose, dance and the like. (I cant describe this… if anybody wants can do the honors!!😳). While dancing the door bell rings. Kavita says that it must be the egg seller. She had to buy eggs for Naresh. Naresh asks her not to open the door… or he will die. Kavita says that if she did not buy the eggs then she wont be able to give him Omelet for breakfast and she couldn't provide him with that she wuld die😆😆. She opens the door.

And comes out of her beautiful dream…

There stood Naresh on his phone. When he comes inside he asks… do you have power cut?! Kavita tries her seduction tactics in vain. (She sings "Yeh hai reshmi zulfon ka andhera na ghabraie"😆). Naresh says that he has to worry if the power does not come back😆😛. As he is about to go upstairs, Kavita gets a spray which Pummy had given (Romance spray!😛) and sprays all over Naresh. Naresh loses conciousness. Kavita sees the bottle which was actually an insect repellant spray!!!😕😕

Next morning –

Kavita tells Pummy about the futile attempt they made. She complains that she had to waste so much money on this one evening – candle 170/-, dress 770/- and doctor 100/-😭😭. The next day Naresh would be going to Delhi. Pummy says that if he goes then they will lose all chance of romance😕😕. Just then the phone rings. Kavita picks it up and on the line is the Honeymoon travel agency. They had called to confirm the couple tickets for Goa. Before Kavita could ask them about the Delhi trip they had disconnected the phone. Pummy asks Kavita to call up his office and find the truth. In the office Naresh wasn't there. Kavita talks to somebody else to whom she asks to pass down the message that his ticket to Goa was confirmed. She breaks down.😭😭

She talks to Naresh's picture asking him why he betrayed her like this. Just then the door bell rings and Naresh is at the door… with a lady!!😲

She comes in (the actress is Sonia Kapoor… all Remix viewers know her as Sonia Ray, Aashi's mom!😳😳) and Naresh introduces her as Preeti. Preeti is very sweet to Kavita. She openly flirts with Naresh which does not go unnoticed by Kavita😳. When she goes inside to cook dinner for them she starts crying😭. Naresh comes in the kitchen and asks her to make paneer as it was Preeti's favorite food. Kavita says they don't have it at home. Naresh offers to buy it … but Kavita says that she needed to buy some other things also, so she'd go. Naresh thanks her😡 and goes to Preeti and chats with her heartily. Kavita goes to Ratiram for the paneer. Just then she hears a guy selling rat poison. She buys some rat poison for 10/-.

While serving kheer back home she adds some rat poison to one bowl and marks it with her kajal. Then she takes the bowls to Naresh and Preeti. Naresh asks for a spoon. Kavita goes to get it. when she comes back she finds both having a bowl in their hands. She shouts at them for taking the bowls without her permission and takes it from them and frantically searches for the kajal mark on the bowls(this was very funny!!😆😆😆). Preeti and Naresh watch with shock😲. Kavita asks them whether they had seen a kajal mark on one of the bowls. Preeti says she had it in her bowl… she had wiped the mark. Kavita takes that bowl and says that that was her kheer. She then hurriedly has the kheer. After having half the bowl she puts it down and holds her neck announcing that something was happening to her. Naresh and Preeti don't understand what was wrong😕. Kavita tells them that she had poison and she wanted them to live happily ever after😭. She tells Preeti that her mother-in-law was very nice and she would take care of her and she had to just promise her that she would always make Naresh happy😭😭.

Naresh asks Preeti to call the doctor and tells Kavita that Preeti was going to get married with somebody called Anand Vardhan 🤢and that the 2 Goa tickets were for them and not for Preeti and all of this was supposed to be a surprise planned by them for their anniversary. Kavita on hearing this says that she didn't want to die and asks Naresh to save her😆😆. Then she becomes unconscious.😡

When she regains conciousness, the whole locality is present in their house. They take a sigh of relief on seeing Kavita alive. Pummy asks for forgiveness for having frightened Kavita with her thoughts on infidelity. She says that she was very sure now that Naresh couldn't betray her as he was so tensed last night when he saw you lieing unconscious. When all the ppl leave, Kavita says sorry. Naresh tells her that she had ruined his well planned surprise.

The show ends with them bickering about the surprise and the Goa trip😉

The end…

I hope you all wont kill me…😳😳

Do comment

Luv

Kanak

Edited by tere_bin - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kanak1309 thumbnail
I think I missed a part...
Urmi comes to know from her mom that Sandip was sick. she goes to Sandip and scolds him for not telling her about him being sick... she puts a thermometer in his mouth and still makes him talk... asks him why did he do this...Sandip tells her that she came to know anyhow...

anybody who wants to write about this... plz write it... I'll add it

I dont remember it well... thats why I dint add...

Plz forgive me

Luv
Kanak
thx a lot kanak loved the part b/w sandiip and urmi 😳 cant wait to watch thx yaar 😊
kanak1309 thumbnail
Thanx a lot guys...

u r just amazing ppl.... 🤗

luv
kanak
paki_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanks dat was a brill update
👏
kaneez101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tere_bin

I think I missed a part...
Urmi comes to know from her mom that Sandip was sick. she goes to Sandip and scolds him for not telling her about him being sick... she puts a thermometer in his mouth and still makes him talk... asks him why did he do this...Sandip tells her that she came to know anyhow...

anybody who wants to write about this... plz write it... I'll add it

I dont remember it well... thats why I dint add...

Plz forgive me

Luv
Kanak

urmi just tries to talk with sandeep while he has the thermometer in his mouth and its a little funny and romantic. sandip gets a headache so urmi presses his head so he gets reliefed with the painEdited by kaneez101 - 17 years ago
kanak1309 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kaneez101

urmi just tries to talk with sandeep while he has the thermometer in his mouth and its a little funny and romantic. sandip gets a headache so urmi presses his head so he gets reliefed with the pain

Thanx a lot kaneez 😳😳😳
preet_ic thumbnail
you are so goog at updates kanak. 😃 👏 thank you for the detailed update. 👏 👏 😊
diljaani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wonderful........thanks!😃

~diljaani