Writers Corner

Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 36

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 5:26am | IP Logged
i love kevin, no, i love ryan, no i love kevin.... oh who cares.... i love them both Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
ysh.... i hv no words.... u write so well that its impossible to say anything Smile
& now, im warning u, u better update asap... nahi to u'll be dead in no time LOL Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 9)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 16 April 2007 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Newbie Nagger reporting for a report...
Actaully no i cant report..
Im at skewl..*Smiles sheepishly* I broke into the system, actually no i didnt i found a site..but anyway
Well i wanted to see if u continued
and you did..
But now i have no time..
the bell is about to ring!
So I will Review rite when i get home!!
:D

-Newbie Nagger!-

*Edit*

Ysh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought that part was short!
I wanna read more!!!
But still I liked this part..
And I love Ryan!!!!
Ryan and Alex..
Awwwww...
Kevin and Rhea..
Another Awwww...
Scott and Alex...
Well.....lets stick with ryan and alex?
But an awsome part yaar!
Please cotinue soon!

-Mahak-

Edited by Mini786 - 16 April 2007 at 3:19pm

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 20 April 2007 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Ysh..I think I have a crush on Kevin! Shriya has competition!!!!

Totally great chapter! I loved the chemistry in the kiss!!! Is that the right way of putting it in lolz? I'm looking forwards for what is to come!!! Seems like there'll be even more confusion!!!

xxxxxx

Nutzie Wink

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by shriyaroxxx

i love kevin, no, i love ryan, no i love kevin.... oh who cares.... i love them both Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed 

how sweet Embarrassed me likie Ryan better... but thats cos i have writen the next 3 chapters... LOL
ysh.... i hv no words.... u write so well that its impossible to say anything Smile
& now, im warning u, u better update asap... nahi to u'll be dead in no time LOL Wink

ill keep that in mind LOL and thankie EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Newbie Nagger

Newbie Nagger reporting for a report...
Attention!
Actaully no i cant report..
Im at skewl..*Smiles sheepishly* I broke into the system, bad girl... u should be studiying [-( LOL actually no i didnt i found a site..but anyway
u seem confused... LOL but i guess thats wht scul dus to u...
Well i wanted to see if u continued
and you did..
But now i have no time..
the bell is about to ring!
bummer :(
So I will Review rite when i get home!!

Okay Embarrassed
:P
-Newbie Nagger!-

-Head Nagger!-
*Edit*

Ysh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I thought that part was short!
u did??? well i guess but i have a word limit of 1500 per part.. and yea i did cut that chapter short....
I wanna read more!!!
But still I liked this part..
And I love Ryan!!!!
me too Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
Ryan and Alex..
Awwwww...
Kevin and Rhea..
Another Awwww...
Scott and Alex...
Well.....lets stick with ryan and alex?
thank you! if u said awwww for this i dont know what i would have done with you... Tongue
But an awsome part yaar!
Thankie Embarrassed
Please cotinue soon!
Shureeeeeeeeeeee
:P
-Mahak-

-Ysh- 

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 21 April 2007 at 8:53pm

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 21 April 2007 at 8:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Co-Nagger

Ysh..I think I have a crush on Kevin! Shriya has competition!!!!
Shriya and a friend of mine .... and sam too who i reemember mentioned that kevin was cute...
Totally great chapter! I loved the chemistry in the kiss!!! Is that the right way of putting it in lolz? You can put it anyway u want lolz... i get ur message... :PI'm looking forwards for what is to come!!! Seems like there'll be even more confusion!!! u aint seen nothing yet.... me have done with some 3 chapters more so lets see when ill update *whistles casually*

xxxxxx
oooooo
Nutzie
Yshu

Edited by ~Sirius*Ysh~ - 21 April 2007 at 8:58pm

Eloquent

IF-Veteran Member

Eloquent

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Hey yshuuuuuuu...salut!!!

I came on to Tales Corner(after niyu explained to me what it is n how to find itLOLLOLLOL) n I read ur fic all today It's amazingClapClapClap

I love Ryan/AlexEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed (no surprise thereLOLLOL as I love love/hate..I think I told u thatLOLLOLLOL)

Can't wait to see what happens next with Scott n Sharon(hey even their current BF/GF have the same initial "S")Wink

I was initially very confused with all the characters but after reading through all....I like the character of Alexis very muchEmbarrassed Her story seems the most interesting.
I like Rhea too...she luks cute..n I love Kevin..the guy in d pic u hv used is so cute!

One more thingy....why does Ryan's elder sis Cathy n Hilary's mom Lynda looks similar???OuchConfused

Hilly is a nice nickname thoLOLLOLLOL I wonder she doesen't protest against Ryan though for that name!LOLLOLLOL

Now that u hv come back...update fasttt!!!Embarrassed

Originally posted by coolniyu

its amazing as usual Embarrassed
kevin is sho shweet LOL makes a nice bro 2 alex TongueTongueTongue
scott seems nice too Confused bt i lyk ryan better Embarrassed
u kno,the whole hot-pigheaded-guys-who-dont-recognise-love-when-it-stares-de m-in-the-face....esp when it concerns hot-pigheaded-girls-who-dont-recognise-it-themselves..wht wit a load of jlusy thrown in..tht totally endears dem to me Embarrassed
cont soon LOL

I agree with niyuuu...nice description of Ryan/Alexis, Ashi-Yuvi, Lily/James...etc etcLOLLOLLOL

shriyaroxxx

IF-Dazzler

shriyaroxxx

Posted: 22 April 2007 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~Sirius*Ysh~

Originally posted by shriyaroxxx

how sweet Embarrassed me likie Ryan better... but thats cos i have writen the next 3 chapters... LOL

ill keep that in mind LOL and thankie EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shocked ysh... u've written the nxt three chapters & still haven't posted them? u want me to kill u or sumthing... this is not gonna wrk, alrightDisapproveDisapprove

post d next part jaldi.... i have told u, i have warned u... m not d sorting hat, but let the writing now beginLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top