Writers Corner

Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 36

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Clap Clap Clap oooohhhh wowww!!!!!! Big smile Big smile
dis is jus sooo cute!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
i LUV alex n ryan Embarrassed Embarrassed ....sort of reminds me of ashi-uv Embarrassed ..but neway... Tongue

even kevin n rhea r cute Embarrassed ...LUVED d part where alex confronts kevin LOL LOL ...i laughed like mad!!!!! LOL LOL n d whole anti-girl thing... LOL LOL
its TERRIFIC!!!!!! LOL
plzzz continue soon Ysh..i jus luved it!!!! Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 8)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 12 April 2007 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Thank you so much Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
actually ryan and alex was inspired from ashi uv LOL
i love their pairing and decided to start some in that line...
thanks a load for reviewing... will continue soon Embarrassed

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
That is it..
Nagging Starts rite now!
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Ysh!!!
Do u want to get a PM from me everytime u log on to IF?
Please continue soon..
:D

-Newbie in Nagging!-

devilangel

IF-Dazzler

devilangel

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
this story reminds me so much of 10 things i hate about you.. esp alex reminds me of kat..

but great story
do continue Big smile

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mini786

That is it..
Nagging Starts rite now!
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Continue
Ysh!!!
Do u want to get a PM from me everytime u log on to IF?
Please continue soon..
:D

-Newbie in Nagging!-

ok newbie... i will continue... wanted to post yesterday but didnt have the file wid me... so i will post it now and then go out of station.. u had better reviewed by the time i have returned LOL

Ysh

- Nagging Committee, Head CO-Nagger

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by devilangel

this story reminds me so much of 10 things i hate about you.. esp alex reminds me of kat..

but great story
do continue Big smile

i dont know about 10 things but thank you for your review... posting now Big smile

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

PART 4

Alex and Kevin were playing tennis in the evening at school.

"Hey Al, did I mention that Rhea might be starting to think of me as more than a friend?" he started casually as he served.

"Really?" asked Alex, smiling as she hit the ball back.

"Yea… I mean I think I kind of made her a little jealous…"

"What did you say?" asked Alex as she leaned low to hit his ball back.

"Good one!" he said commenting on her serve, "Uhm… maybe I told her that we were dating…"

Alex did not make any attempt to hit the ball when it reached her side of the net. Kevin grinned at her sheepishly.

"Alex… come on! You have got to help me out here… you're the only person I can rely on!" he cocked his head and gave her a puppy dog look. Alex glared at him for a minute. And then she bent down and started picking up the tennis balls lying down. She then looked back at him.

"Kev-in Tay-lor!" she yelled, punctuating every syllable by throwing a ball at him. He ducked and even hit back a couple of balls. "You are such a…" and she started throwing more balls at him. And when she had no more balls left to throw she looked at him and said, "The things I do for you…"

"So that's a yes?" he asked, the corners of his mouth hinting a smile.

"If you want to see it that way…" she muttered.

"Thank you thank you!" he said rushing over to hug her.

"So now you are happy… what do I tell Scott?" she asked once he returned to his side of the net and served a ball to her.

"Tell me what?"

Alex and Kevin turned to see Scott standing at the entrance of the tennis court. He had obviously finished his football practice and had come over to see her. Alex felt a smile creep across her face at the way he was looking at her.

"Tell me what?" he repeated, looking at Alex inquisitively.

"Uhmm… It's…" she stammered.

"Actually Alex and I are acting as girlfriend and boyfriend for some reason…" started Kevin, rushing to explain.

"Rhea?" Kevin turned slightly pink and answered, "Yea… and she was, well, worried that you wouldn't…"

"Understand?"

"Yea…" nodded Kevin grinning.

"That's fine… I understand!" he said walking over to Alex. Alex started to blush. It was the first time any guy had ever liked her and it felt real good. He put an arm around her waist and pulled her closer. He looked at her intently and she blushed when he fingered her numerous earrings, which were lined all over the edge of her ear.

"Say something?" he said smirking at her.

"I dunno what to say…" she said smiling nervously. She was so not used to these things…

"Ok, I'll say it for you…" and with that Scott bent down to kiss her lightly on the lips. She smiled widely as he pulled back.

"Well said!" she said and both of them started laughing. Kevin looked on from the other side of the net, eyebrows way up. Alex was not the lovey-dovey type at all and here she was romancing with Scott Truscott right where a load of people could see her. He had an irritation somewhere but he wasn't sure if it was because he was jealous, surprised or just plain protective. He decided to go with the last option because that made more sense… he was interrupted from his thoughts by Ryan.

"Hey Kev! Still at practice?" Clearly he hadn't noticed Alex.

"It's getting a little delayed thanks to your team!" replied Kevin jerking his thumb to where Scott and Alex were still whispering to each other.

"Yea I – Wait a minute! Is that Scott and ALEX????????"   

"Yea…" he said rolling his eyes, "I never ever thought Alex would do this… I guess she really is recovering from her tragedy!"

"I don't understand this man… how can Scottbe attracted to Alex? I mean they are so total opposites!" said Ryan unable to tear his eyes away from the couple.

"It beats me! But the great news is he is ok with Alex and me posing for the sake of Rhea! Ryan?"

"Ye, yea… that's great…" said Ryan distractedly. He walked over to the two of them talking and coughed loudly. They broke apart guiltily. Scott was smirking embarrassedly and Alex was looking everywhere but at Ryan. "The five minute break was for all of us to cool off… not for socializing…" he said looking at Scott. Scott grinned and said –

"Aw man! You understand don't you?" Ryan opened his mouth to say something but then thought the better of it. So he broke into a grin too and replied, "Of course I do!" and then the two of them slapped each other's backs and Scott gave Alex a quick peck on the cheek and walked away. Ryan turned back to Alex after he walked away with a look of utter confusion in his face.

"Don't!" she said positioning herself on the court to serve, "Don't ask me anything! I have no idea what just happened and I don't want to spoil it by talking about it with you!" Ryan looked at her for a moment and then walked away. Alex was surprised at his lack of comeback but her mind was too full to bother about Ryan. She had better, and more handsome, things to think about…

*~*

"Hey Hilly… do you really think Alex and Kevin are dating?" asked Rhea slowly in the course of her telephone conversation with Hilly that evening.

"I don't know… I guess so…" said Hilly smirking at the other end. Ryan had filled her in on the details and she had decided to play along.

"Oh." Silence on the other end.

"Well Kevin really surprised me with that Alex thing…" continued Hilly, filling the silence. Usually it was Rhea who would take care of all that but somehow this time it seemed to be Hilly who was given the job.

"Yea well… I thought he liked…" and Rhea stopped talking.

"Liked who?" prompted Hilly, holding her breath.

"Nothing…" said Rhea sighing. Hilly was almost sure Rhea was going to say that Kevin liked her.

"Come on Rhea! I'm your best friend!" said Hilly, prompting Rhea to speak up.

"Nothing… hey did you know I am going to run for the vice president elections this year…" and Rhea was on her roll again. Hilly knew that it would be forever till she got Rhea back on the subject. For a girl who was so talkative Rhea was excessively closed when it came to her feelings. This was the reason Kevin wanted to make sure Rhea completely liked him before he even talked to her about going out. Hilly sighed on the other end hoping the mix up got over soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

hope you all like this chapter!
i am going on a holioday this evening so i hope that by the time i retuurn i will have a load of reviews!!!!!
luvya all Hug

-Ysh Hug

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 15 April 2007 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
its amazing as usual Embarrassed
kevin is sho shweet LOL makes a nice bro 2 alex TongueTongueTongue
scott seems nice too Confused bt i lyk ryan better Embarrassed
u kno,the whole hot-pigheaded-guys-who-dont-recognise-love-when-it-stares-de m-in-the-face....esp when it concerns hot-pigheaded-girls-who-dont-recognise-it-themselves..wht wit a load of jlusy thrown in..tht totally endears dem to me Embarrassed
cont soon LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top