Writers Corner

Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 36

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 5:19am | IP Logged
ada pavi!! whr did i predict?? u only made them flirt! i thot it was obvious ROFL
okok i think ill keep my *prophetic* comments to myself LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Life at 16... Note on Page 34 - IMP!!!!!! (Page 7)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 4:20pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mahak....did u start a story??????? No yaar! Not yet!! Wink

But Ideas are forming in my head whenever i enter this section...:D, I'll start it soon..

CONFUSED!!!!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Blackmailer!!!

Originally posted by Mini786

Hmmmm...
I didnt get a heads up?

u dint gimme for ur story either... a small IM would have made me ur first reviewer [-( i am stillmad at u for tht [-(

Showy Yaar..I realy was in a rush..but next time..You will b the first with the news..Actually maybe even the part???

will update soon only if u do tanu.... Tongue

-Arre yaar that is black mail! I wont be able to continue this  weekend..well maybe, because i have to read Things fall apart, by monday for skwel....and then i have exams next next week..so yea..I mite continue tom..if i finish the book!

hey why dont u post something here???

-Yea im thinking about it...well a plot is forming in my head..but as i said im pretty packed, but if i cant help it, it will b up:D

:D
-Mahak-

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by umrao_jaan

Mahak....did u start a story??????? CONFUSED!!!!
Na she didnt... i am bugging her to... help me???? Wink
Ysh...I sooo liked the dialogue between Kevin and Alex!!! Too cute for words!!!
Thank you Embarrassed
And the part where it goes...
"How cute! My best friend and my brother! So not gross!" she said sarcastically. Hilly looked away awkwardly and walked to the car after muttering a quick goodbye to David. Once Hilly's back was turned David raised his eyebrows as if to say that these things happen. Alex rolled her eyes and waved a goodbye before getting into the car.

It would be pretty cute if they ended up together despite umm..Niyu's prophetic words!! Harry+Ginny kyaaa.....i know they r pretty cute... EmbarrassedBro+best friend lolz it's pretty amusing cos I have this real life experience!!! One of my cousins friend's sister had a crush on my cousin and whenever we went there she'd rush into her room and keep the door locked untile we went!!!
Awwww how cute... i think im reconsidering it in spite of niyu's *ahem* slip... Tongue
I think I really like Alex!! She's a rebel and someone I can connect to!!
I bet u can nuts Tongue
Plate throwing...not bad...but Sam'll murder you when she returns!!!

I am taking advantage of her absence andposting before she comes back.. so i ahd better hurry and write it... Tongue

Thankooo for reviewing nutzie HugEmbarrassedHug

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:19pm | IP Logged

Big smile

Originally posted by shriyaroxxx

i just read the whole thing, ysh... & its aweeeeeeeeeeesome Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed

Thanks shri HugEmbarrassed
it really, totally, completely rocks!!! Star Star Star
i'd give it 5 stars on 5 if i had to review it.... it is so cute..... Thumbs Up i absolutely love it... & i really hope u continue it asap Big smile

Well i have to continuebefore sam comes cos im stealing her idea for the next chapter... so ill mostly be done writing tonight but will need some more commentsbefore i can post!

Thanks a load shri Embarrassed

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mini786

Showy Yaar..I realy was in a rush..but next time..You will b the first with the news..Actually maybe even the part???

Now ur talking businessSmile

-Arre yaar that is black mail! I wont be able to continue this  weekend..well maybe, because i have to read Things fall apart, by monday for skwel....and then i have exams next next week..so yea..I mite continue tom..if i finish the book!

So now i am blackmailer huh? Tongue you take care of ur scul stuff yaar... itshols for the lot of us so i am feeling bored here... but read fast and then UPDATE!!!! or ill do anotherblackmail and refuse to update even though i have finished half the next part...

hey why dont u post something here???

-Yea im thinking about it...well a plot is forming in my head..but as i said im pretty packed, but if i cant help it, it will b up:D

Sureeeee Embarrassed post a chappy soon tanu Hug

[/QUOTE]
:D
-Mahak-
[/QUOTE]

EmbarrassedHugYsh

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by coolniyu

ada pavi!! whr did i predict?? u only made them flirt! i thot it was obvious ROFL
okok i think ill keep my *prophetic* comments to myself LOL

u had better Angry i dunno how more i gan get angry wid u :-<

but im in a good mood now cos im going to maajyaajaal to watch Mozhi... how was namaste london... i'll talk to u 2nyt re... loads to plan...

Hug

umrao_jaan

Goldie

umrao_jaan

Posted: 07 April 2007 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Serious Sirius's Ysh

Originally posted by umrao_jaan

Mahak....did u start a story??????? CONFUSED!!!!
Na she didnt... i am bugging her to... help me???? Wink

WinkOF COURSE!!!!! We belong to the "Bugging Committee!!!"

Plate throwing...not bad...but Sam'll murder you when she returns!!!

I am taking advantage of her absence andposting before she comes back.. so i ahd better hurry and write it... Tongue

You'd better dissappear afterwards, darling!!!!Wink

Thankooo for reviewing nutzie HugEmbarrassedHug

No probLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top